How Many Non-Christians Stalk this Fo...
Former Student

United States

#84 Feb 4, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure no one wants to perform those acts IN your Church...so you're not making much sense to begin with...
Are you implying that Xtians dont sin? That YOU dont sin?
Bring forth these PERFECT Xtians, lets see how perfect they truly are! How perfect are you?
You exhibit zero understanding of Jesus' messages. Where did he tell anyone to exclude sinners from his Church?
You're all bassakwards about your Religion.
No I'm not saying that at all. We are all sinners. If we say that we are not then we have no need of The Savior. I'm a sinner! But we must repent of our sins and always try to do better. And we can not condone immoral behavior.
Former Student

United States

#85 Feb 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>IMO no one is trying to force anything INTO your religion/faith.
It is yours!
Keep it!
Live it!
Love it!
Just don't expect all others to accept it or believe just as you do and especially do NOT expect any other person to live BY YOUR beliefs even if they don't want to!
What you are mixing up here is what is your right and what is not your right.........you have every right to believe as you wish; you do not have the RIGHT to condemn the beliefs of others; that is not your job and you have no right/authority to do so.
I have not done that. You're mistaking my non-condonace and non-acceptance of immoral behavior and beliefs contrary to Christianity as intolerance and disrespecting another's rights to freedom of religion.
Former Student

United States

#86 Feb 4, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>By "studying" solo, you are either relying on several different Interpretations and mashing them up to your own liking - or relying on a singular POV of one person, or perhaps a few in collaboration IF you are using the internet, or the old hard copy method of books. Perhaps bot, but the same things will apply.
BUT You do lean towards some denomination that suits you. No way to avoid that.
And you keep mentioning "Your Church". If this is your home, then by rights you do not have to let sinners in your home. Jesus would frown on you, but legally you have that right.
So this idea that You will not change YOUR Church is silly, and really means your personal faith, which of course you do not have to alter. You do not have to become a homosexual, nor a drunkard, or whatever. However, by Jesus' rules YOU must show these people compassion and if need be comfort - not all this "Don't You tell me What to Do with MY Church!" nonsense you keep going on about.
No one is telling you to do anything that Jesus has not already told you. If of course you actually read the Bible. And if so, not in bits and pieces as directed by their "Brand of interpretation" as they steer your understanding of what the Bible says for you.
Don't you ever believe or claim that YOU read the Bible in any sort of isolation and come to the same theological-doctrinal conclusions that took a few thousand years to develop, argued and explained by greater minds than yours. Don't you ever dare to claim to be that astute.
"my church", I was saying it out-rightly, as in taking up for Christian Churches in general. While I don't believe in everything many of them teach, the majority of them teach good morals.
Former Student

United States

#87 Feb 4, 2013
Well, this has been a fun complete waste of my time. It was nice meeting all of you. I'm done, I'll step out and let you babling idiots gabber back and forth for the rest of your lives, serving no purpose, doing no good, and getting no where. But you'll make a name for yourself on the topix forums! Thats a plus! Tear it up ratchet jaws!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#88 Feb 4, 2013
Former Student wrote:
NorCal Native:
"I don't want your acceptance, nor your approval and I certainly don't need you to condone anything."
If you truly feel that way then what are you doing here?
I am here because I CAN BE.......plain and simple:-)

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#89 Feb 4, 2013
Former Student wrote:
Well, this has been a fun complete waste of my time. It was nice meeting all of you. I'm done, I'll step out and let you babling idiots gabber back and forth for the rest of your lives, serving no purpose, doing no good, and getting no where. But you'll make a name for yourself on the topix forums! Thats a plus! Tear it up ratchet jaws!
See ya

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#90 Feb 4, 2013
Former Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you tolerate myperstious mumbo jombo, as you call it?
All I'm saying is my superstitious mumbo jumbo is more tolerant than your superstitious mumbo jumbo. If you've been paying attention you will have seen I don't threaten people with my superstitious mumbo jumbo but you do threaten people with your superstitious mumbo jumbo.

I hope that helps.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#91 Feb 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm saying is my superstitious mumbo jumbo is more tolerant than your superstitious mumbo jumbo. If you've been paying attention you will have seen I don't threaten people with my superstitious mumbo jumbo but you do threaten people with your superstitious mumbo jumbo.
I hope that helps.
Hey! Are you stalking???

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#92 Feb 4, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Are you stalking???
Nope, just monkeying with the monkeys.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#93 Feb 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just monkeying with the monkeys.
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#94 Feb 4, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>By "studying" solo, you are either relying on several different Interpretations and mashing them up to your own liking - or relying on a singular POV of one person, or perhaps a few in collaboration IF you are using the internet, or the old hard copy method of books. Perhaps bot, but the same things will apply.
BUT You do lean towards some denomination that suits you. No way to avoid that.
And you keep mentioning "Your Church". If this is your home, then by rights you do not have to let sinners in your home. Jesus would frown on you, but legally you have that right.
So this idea that You will not change YOUR Church is silly, and really means your personal faith, which of course you do not have to alter. You do not have to become a homosexual, nor a drunkard, or whatever. However, by Jesus' rules YOU must show these people compassion and if need be comfort - not all this "Don't You tell me What to Do with MY Church!" nonsense you keep going on about.
No one is telling you to do anything that Jesus has not already told you. If of course you actually read the Bible. And if so, not in bits and pieces as directed by their "Brand of interpretation" as they steer your understanding of what the Bible says for you.
Don't you ever believe or claim that YOU read the Bible in any sort of isolation and come to the same theological-doctrinal conclusions that took a few thousand years to develop, argued and explained by greater minds than yours. Don't you ever dare to claim to be that astute.
Free Chic sounds grounded to me. We can be guided by the Holy Spirit, without interference from those who claim to be saved, but in fact only profess the Kingdom of God.
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#95 Feb 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that helps.
Catholicism is the king of superstitious beliefs.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#96 Feb 4, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Catholicism is the king of superstitious beliefs.
That makes sola scriptura fundamentalism the harlot.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#97 Feb 4, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Catholicism is the king of superstitious beliefs.
You have got to be kidding. Yours like all religions are founded on superstitious beliefs.

Location hidden

#98 Feb 4, 2013
lol, This is awesome, Ive been back about a week and the Ilk is going into full meltdown mode! lol

Lamo is incoherently babbling

Troth is spreading the hate

Seen is, well his dog/lover/only freind must have had to take a crap!

And Nettie is cheer leading, exposing her true colors proving that in fact she is not a true Catholic at all!

Awesome!!!

Damn Im good!!!

lol

Location hidden

#99 Feb 4, 2013
Oh yea, and Jaybird is still trying to matter!

LMAO!!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#100 Feb 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Oh yea, and Jaybird is still trying to matter!
LMAO!!!
He matters a hell of a lot more than you do!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#101 Feb 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
lol, This is awesome, Ive been back about a week and the Ilk is going into full meltdown mode! lol
Lamo is incoherently babbling
Troth is spreading the hate
Seen is, well his dog/lover/only freind must have had to take a crap!
And Nettie is cheer leading, exposing her true colors proving that in fact she is not a true Catholic at all!
Awesome!!!
Damn Im good!!!
lol
There's 2 great sayings to that:

Did your parents have any kids that lived?
Did you have any friends before your dog died?

In seens/pigspeaks case, both could apply...

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#102 Feb 4, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
There's 2 great sayings to that:
Did your parents have any kids that lived?
Did you have any friends before your dog died?
In seens/pigspeaks case, both could apply...
go play on the freeway at night wearing black.. you'll have a ball! Ya wont know what hit ya! But it'll be GOOD!

Location hidden

#103 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>go play on the freeway at night wearing black.. you'll have a ball! Ya wont know what hit ya! But it'll be GOOD!
Feeling a little extra insecure today troth?

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
failed prophecies 13 min truth 708
Forum has gone to the dogs 23 min -dollarsbill- 112
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 25 min -dollarsbill- 122
Early Christianity 26 min -dollarsbill- 1,320
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 27 min -dollarsbill- 1,368
Time to let the Jews perish. (May '11) 29 min -dollarsbill- 90
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 31 min -dollarsbill- 273
What God Said About Barnsweb: 32 min -dollarsbill- 31
More from around the web