How Many Non-Christians Stalk this Fo...
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#272 Feb 13, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please Nettie......you are the abusive one and would walk a mile to tell a lie on God!
No, Laci, I am neither abusive nor do I tells lies about God.

I just do not believe the way you do.
Live with it.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#273 Feb 13, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are retarded. When did I attack you and call you an atheist? I know! You are talking about one of your sock puppets. I don't read minds, how am I supposed to know how many socks you have in this forum?
This takes your stupidity to a whole new low.
-31-
Only an IDIOT like you would be unable to tell I'm NOT an atheist nor a Christian.

“Life Force One”

#274 Feb 13, 2013
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
I note that you did not say anything to seenthesock when he first said I was "not smart enough,"told me to learn how to read, take my fat head out of my azz, called me retarded and stupid, etc. You won't mind if I ignore the rest of your bulk wrap, biassed rants.
And you prove Nettie and me right with every post of yours like the one above.

“Life Force One”

#275 Feb 13, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please Nettie......I are the abusive one and would walk a mile to tell a lie on God!
We know you would!
Anonymous

Wilmington, DE

#276 Feb 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only speak for myself......and I believe Jesus was a mere man who had great vision and I believe that Christianity is what killed him because of how he spoke about things that most did not understand or wanted something more than they had!!!
I don't believe a man could die for ALL SINS, without knowing what those sins were and I don't believe Jesus was the Son of God, but not God.......and I do believe in God and HIS message......but I don't believe in the bible.......I also believe that there are more Books and Gospels that could very well be more inspired of the message from God, than what is in the book that man wrote in order to control the masses!!!
So, I believe in God, I don't believe in this supposed Christ that man made Jesus into!!!
Your post caught my eye since there were a number of inconsistencies within it. First you say that you believe in God's message , but not the bible. How do you determine then what is God's message? Is there a strict criteria that you follow like the writer had to have known or have to have been an apostle of Jesus? Or do you just base it on feelings? It is interesting what even the koran says about Jesus in comparison to Muhammad. I would also encourage you to read up on how the bible came to be. Gnostics have started a myth that the bible was put together by the catholic church councils but the gospels were used long before this which is indicated in the many lists that existed. Also pretty much every religion has a "you can make it yourself" message. If that rings true for you so be it. It doesn't for me. The uniqueness of Christianity is that you have no chance of making it on your own. You need Christ, who wasFULLY GOD AND FULLY HUMAN. How do you not know he didn't know of every sin? Since he was God it is not unreasonable to believe he did. He even knew of this very conversation. Come and know him. You can not call yourself a christian until you do. There are meanings to words and being a christian means you have put your trust in Christ.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#278 Feb 17, 2013
Rosewood73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post caught my eye since there were a number of inconsistencies within it.
Sorry, no inconsistencies!!!

See, one is allowed to believe as they see fit, not be told how to believe just because you don't like it!!!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#279 Feb 17, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an IDIOT like you would be unable to tell I'm NOT an atheist nor a Christian.
Seen, you know fundies are idiots.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#283 Feb 17, 2013
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Canine? Have youseen Nettie's mom.
Yeah she was a gorgeous woman. now laci? Yep, I WAS right.. gawd I had to do everything I could not to puke.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#284 Feb 17, 2013
Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>You have every right to be a pedophile and we have every right to tell you that you are sick. How is life in your mental ward?
You have every right to be insane, but you SHOULD be institutionalized!
I have no idea why the mods let you run amok on weekends, "Doc".

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#285 Feb 17, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah she was a gorgeous woman. now laci? Yep, I WAS right.. gawd I had to do everything I could not to puke.
Thank you, Troth.
xoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 53 min janeebee 1,303
False beliefs: 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 129
Why did Christ come to Earth? 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 673
Intelligent People Question Everything 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 854
Bible Interpretation 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 1,564
Just A Talk With You Christians. 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 461
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 4 hr PrinceofDarkness 4,811
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 hr Mark mark 20,819
More from around the web