How Many Non-Christians Stalk this Fo...

How Many Non-Christians Stalk this Forum?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
FreeChic

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2013
?
frank

Four Oaks, NC

#2 Feb 3, 2013
I think most of the people here are non-believer, actually.

Lets see...

Cookie

Troth

Punisher

Think

Star and "seen the other side" whom are one and the same person I believe.

And if you don't consider catholics to be christians (some do, some don't) then there's

nettebelle

15th daili lama

cisco kid (I think)

And then there's "Flygeria" the self-converted jew

And I'm not a christian in the usual sense because even though I believe in Yeshuah I don't worship him as G-d.

peace

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#3 Feb 3, 2013
"How Many Non-Christians Stalk this Forum?"

Luckily most of them can be found at Nettie's pit of Hell thread. It's more than likely a few unbeliever trolls logging into various different play "Catholic" and play "Christian" and other play accounts. Sad they have to do this but it just shows how low some people will stoop to troll REAL Christians.

There are REAL Christians on here and they are wonderful Holy Spirit filled people.....I won't name names because I don't want to accidentally leave someone out. They know who they are and I pray that God Blesses them all!

Romans 16:20- And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

----------
How To Go To Heaven.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Luckily most of them can be found at Nettie's pit of Hell thread. It's more than likely a few unbeliever trolls logging into various different play "Catholic" and play "Christian" and other play accounts. Sad they have to do this but it just shows how low some people will stoop to troll REAL Christians.
There are REAL Christians on here and they are wonderful Holy Spirit filled people.....I won't name names because I don't want to accidentally leave someone out. They know who they are and I pray that God Blesses them all!
Romans 16:20- And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
----------
How To Go To Heaven.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_save...
Nettie is a Christian. Your view is narrow.
I am not a Christian only because I do not believe He was God an more than a lot of other people known and unknown. I do tend to believe that He had that special connection to the Great Spirit.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:

There are REAL Christians on here and they are wonderful Holy Spirit filled people.....
You aint one of em sweet cheeks! not by a longshot!
Cisco Kid

Columbia, CA

#6 Feb 3, 2013
frank wrote:
I think most of the people here are non-believer, actually.
Lets see...
Cookie
Troth
Punisher
Think
Star and "seen the other side" whom are one and the same person I believe.
And if you don't consider catholics to be christians (some do, some don't) then there's
nettebelle
15th daili lama
????>>>>cisco kid (I think)<<<<<???? ?
And then there's "Flygeria" the self-converted jew
And I'm not a christian in the usual sense because even though I believe in Yeshuah I don't worship him as G-d.
peace
Give me a break, Frank.
Jesus Christ is my savior.

You're just confused because you're not Catholic.
With a little help you can overcome that ecclesiastical disability.

By the way, if you're really going to count non-christians on this forum, be prepared to take off your shoes and still not have enough mathematical aids.

In the end, the only spirituality one really needs to worry about is oneself.
Dominus vobiscum
Frank

Four Oaks, NC

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break, Frank.
By the way, if you're really going to count non-christians on this forum, be prepared to take off your shoes and still not have enough mathematical aids.
Dominus vobiscum
Lol, I simply listed the people here.

And, truth be told, some people don't consider catholics to be "Christians".

And notice how I didn't count myself as a christian--no big deal.
FreeChic

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Cisco Kid, Just curious, what do you, as a Catholic, believe about Jesus?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Frank wrote:
And notice how I didn't count myself as a christian--no big deal.
thats because you are so confused for a man of color.. get educated.. dont be like the idiots here that 'claim' paulianity.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#10 Feb 3, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
Its NONE of your business.

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Feb 4, 2013
It doesn't matter how many non Christians there are here.
What matters is how we respond to them.

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#13 Feb 4, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
?
I don't 'stalk' anywhere Grey box poster. I am registered with Topix and it crystal clear (from my avatar, headline and profile) to anyone with half a brain what my world view is.

Roland_Deschain

“Naturalism - Nature is Enough”

Since: Nov 07

UK

#14 Feb 4, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Well, for starters there's you and the rest of your clan like Laci, Preacherman and many others who can't think without their mythical book........the folks you claim are unbelievers, just believe differently than you and have a better understanding of God's message than you could ever hope to have!!!
FreeChic

United States

#16 Feb 4, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for starters there's you and the rest of your clan like Laci, Preacherman and many others who can't think without their mythical book........the folks you claim are unbelievers, just believe differently than you and have a better understanding of God's message than you could ever hope to have!!!
Do you and the others you speak of believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God and died for our sins?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 4, 2013
The real question here is why are so many non Christians that are so insecure about their own beliefs feel the need to belittle Christians about theirs?

That's the real question here!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#18 Feb 4, 2013
FreeChic wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you and the others you speak of believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God and died for our sins?
I can only speak for myself......and I believe Jesus was a mere man who had great vision and I believe that Christianity is what killed him because of how he spoke about things that most did not understand or wanted something more than they had!!!

I don't believe a man could die for ALL SINS, without knowing what those sins were and I don't believe Jesus was the Son of God, but not God.......and I do believe in God and HIS message......but I don't believe in the bible.......I also believe that there are more Books and Gospels that could very well be more inspired of the message from God, than what is in the book that man wrote in order to control the masses!!!

So, I believe in God, I don't believe in this supposed Christ that man made Jesus into!!!

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 4, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break, Frank.
Dominus vobiscum
You're such an optimist, Cisco. there's no way Frank will give up his control to judge others to EVER be a Christian.
FreeChic

United States

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
The real question here is why are so many non Christians that are so insecure about their own beliefs feel the need to belittle Christians about theirs?
That's the real question here!
AGREE! I have only been here a few days and that is all I have seen going on here. Christianity is always the target of attack. Notice that?
FreeChic

United States

#22 Feb 4, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only speak for myself......and I believe Jesus was a mere man who had great vision and I believe that Christianity is what killed him because of how he spoke about things that most did not understand or wanted something more than they had!!!
I don't believe a man could die for ALL SINS, without knowing what those sins were and I don't believe Jesus was the Son of God, but not God.......and I do believe in God and HIS message......but I don't believe in the bible.......I also believe that there are more Books and Gospels that could very well be more inspired of the message from God, than what is in the book that man wrote in order to control the masses!!!
So, I believe in God, I don't believe in this supposed Christ that man made Jesus into!!!
Then you are not a Christian and have no business in this forum where real Christians wish to fellowship. They only thing can can offer here is discord, bable, and opposition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 7 min Jake999 1,036
According to the Bible, is anal sex between a m... (Oct '10) 45 min Cpt Preacherman 157
We're Winning ! Great news!! 2 hr The world belongs... 1
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 2 hr blacklagoon 156
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr Frindly 1,714
the pauline paradox 7 hr Ben Avraham 112
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 11 hr Big Al 482
More from around the web