Heresy of Arnold Murray and Shepherd'...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#116 Jul 11, 2013
matt wrote:
<quoted text>Has everything to do with your post, you attack the cross, hate Christian folks because you don't have piece of mind, your spiritualty dead.You promote hatred and ignorance at the highest level.Im not going to waste any more time bickering with you, your stupid and filled with hate.
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"So you've been brainwashed for 13 years, what an IDIOT.

What does any of his teachings of hatred and bigotry have to do with the Christian faith of being more "Christ like" and doing good works?

I have never seen any of his teachings promote anything good.

He is one of the more powerful evil souls on the planet. And you have fallen under the power of his lies."
matt meriden ct

Meriden, CT

#117 Apr 11, 2015
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Murray has a cult, and you are obviously one of his evil brainwashed minion.
Punk!
PAUL DISSIDENTS JESUS

Indonesia

#118 Apr 12, 2015
( XII ) TEACHING OF JESUS:
JESUS ENFORCEMENT, COMPLEMENT, FALSIFIES LAW , ALTHOUGH THE SKY FALL DOWN

Matthew 5: 17-20
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall not pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Therefore Whoever then relaxes one of these commandments is the smallest, and teaches it to others, he will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who perform and teach all the commandments of the law, he will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. So I say to you: If your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the religious scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

TEACHING OF JESUS ABOVE, DEFEATED BY PAUL ON THE TEACHING OF RELIGION CHRISTIAN FAIRYTALE HIS CREATION.

IN HIS LETTERS PAUL SAYS:
PAUL ANTI TORAH, CURSER TORAH, CANCELED LAW OF TORAH
1 Corinthians 1; 19-20
For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise men and the wisdom of the wise men I will cut off." Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world? Did not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

PAUL CONDEMN THE HOLD OF THE LAW.
Galatians 3: 9
So those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham the believer. For all who are of the works of the law are under a curse.

PAUL CONFESS CURSE OF THE LAW HAS BEEN TAKEN JESUS ON THE CROSS
Galatians 3:13
Jesus who has taken himself the curse of the law, as he was willing himself hung on a wooden cross.

PAUL CONFESS NOT APPLICABLE LAW AFTER CHRIST HAD COME
Galatians 3: 24-25
Wherefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

PAUL ERASER WHOLE LAW.
Ephesians 2: 15-16
For by His death (the body of the crucified Jesus) as the man he had been CANCELLED BY LAW commandments in decrees, to create the two into one new man in himself and with so making peace. You know, that man is not justified by observing the law, but only o / en faith in Christ Jesus. Even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law. Because: "No man is justified by works of the law."

PAUL CONFESS IMPLEMENTING THE LAW LOSS FAVOUR
Galatians 5: 4
You are separated from Christ, you who are justified by the law; you live outside of the grace [losing favor].

PAUL CONFESS PIOUS CHARITY AND LAW UNNECESSARY
Romans 3: 27-28
Based on the deed? No, but by faith! Because we conclude that a man is justified by faith and not because he did the law

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 16 min Big Al 120
Humility and Sell All Your Possessions and Prop... 22 min Big Al 21
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 32 min Big Al 2,562
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 47 min Big Al 398
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 1 hr confusedjesus 40
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 1 hr confusedjesus 37
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 1 hr confusedjesus 96
Early Christianity 2 hr Emmeline 1,579
More from around the web