Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#67 Mar 2, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>I thank you for the reply. To many people are very angry on these web sites. I know I used to get angry. Just wanted to know ur thoughts or anyone else's on pre destination. I do believe that God tells Jeremiah that he knew him before he was in his mother's womb. What would be ur interpretation. Then Paul is called a chosen vessel, of course this might go against a pre destination perspective, considering Paul was persecuting the body of Christ at the time God struck him blind on the road to Damascus. Thank u for ur insights and polite conversation.
First off, I see that avoidance tactic used by you Christians here every day. Where any opposition to your arrogant false claims or mythology, you spaz out and throw out the "hate" card so you don't have to face whatever they posted that you are afraid to face. Many of us view it as a mental weakness on the part of you Christians.

Now I answered your question on predestination, which has nothing to do with mythology. So I'm not going to get mired into trying to explain mythology.

But as to predestination, there really is none. Free will negates that.

Location hidden

#69 Mar 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 37 Are the words of Christ also. Learn to rightly divide the Word of God. Period!
I posted Psalm 37 in full, it's all about the importance of doing good "works". You know, the thing you refuse to do.

Location hidden

#70 Mar 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a book of lies anyways according to you. Why do you even bother?
Ha, that's ALL you ever do, just run away when caught in one of your lies.

So again, I don't see anything on any "annihilation" in Psalm 37, you liar.

Location hidden

#72 Mar 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You almost make sense until you come to the lie of reincarnation. Is that in YOUR book of lies?
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"Yes, the real God created ALL souls when he created the physical universe/realm. And ALL souls will return to him in Heaven/the spiritual universe/himself when they have spiritually evolved enough to pass their judgment."

Location hidden

#74 Mar 2, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it did NOT come from the lying catholics. Did you get that from your book of lies? Why don't you share YOUR book of lies with us?
It's a historically proven FACT that your book of lies came from the Catholics. Deal with it.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#77 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 37 Are the words of Christ also. Learn to rightly divide the Word of God. Period!
Like you and Murray do? Throw out what you find unacceptable and add to it what works for you? Just like in your fantasies? That is NOT the meaning of rightly dividing the Word of God!!

2 Tim. 2:

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

{9} Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed,{e} rightly dividing the word of truth.

(9) The fifth admonition: a minister must not be an idle disputer, but a faithful steward in correctly dividing the word of truth, in so much that he must stop the mouths of other vain babblers.

(e) By adding nothing to it, neither deleting anything, neither mangling it, nor rending it apart, nor distorting it: but marking diligently what his hearers are able to bear, and what is fit to edifying.~Geneva Bible Study

You and your god Murray do nothing BUT mangle and distort.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#78 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You dunce. It;s about the wicked being annihilated and the meek inheriting the earth.
Something YOU have no chance at you blaspheming POS.
Matt. 5:

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

There is not ONE word about annihilation. You made that up, or should I say Murray did. That is of Satan to change doctrine, but that is whose child Murray claims YOU are. You can't "divide" what His Word never said or intended.

Annihilate, annihilated, nor annihilation occur nowhere in the KJV!!

5:5 Blessed are the meek. The mild, the gentle, opposed to the proud and ambitious, the kind who succeed in such a kingdom as the Jews expected.

Shall inherit the earth. The land; Canaan as the type of all blessings. It is the heavenly land especially that is inherited. The especial reference is to the Messiah's kingdom, of which the land of Canaan was a type.~ People's NT

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#79 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scripture wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct I stand corrected. I love my book of lies because, of course, I am a liar.
So true.

Location hidden

#80 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
And according to your twised logic, if it is a book of lies and you say it says nothing about annihilation, then annihilation is true.
Stupid ass.
There you go making up ANOTHER of YOUR lies, then double lying by saying it's mine.

But this "twisted logic" is all YOUR'S.
Sola Scripture

Donetsk, Ukraine

#81 Mar 3, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go making up ANOTHER of YOUR lies, then double lying by saying it's mine.
But this "twisted logic" is all YOUR'S.
Very ture. Thanks.

Location hidden

#82 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You dunce. It;s about the wicked being annihilated and the meek inheriting the earth.
Something YOU have no chance at you blaspheming POS.
Ha, you poor brainwashed IDIOT.

You are too STUPID to see how messed up your insane mythology is. Now if your demonic "god" is suppose to come back to this one puny planet out of all the gazillions of other planets, just for you dimwits, and you will inherit it forever and ever, then YOU will NEVER get to enter Heaven. Only total MORONS would not see the problem with all such lies you've been fed.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#83 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's get something straight. The corrupt CC didn't even START until about 300 years AFTER the death of Christ you imbecile!
What? Whats the point of the obvious? Anyone with an fair education of the growth of Xtianity knows that the Rome based (Roman Church) center of the Xtian community of Churches, along with the East, was very influential in the creation of Xtian theology and doctrines - even before any official Church Organization was formed and labeled as The Roman Catholic Church. The Rome based Church was very important and influential to all of Xtan-dom, most especially in the Western parts of the Roman Empire.

And the initial Protestant Churches - soon to number in the hundreds - was how late to the game? What? Whats that...how much later...? Thousands of years later...?!!!

lol
Tim

United States

#84 Mar 4, 2013
When has a worker in a field ever been a bad thing? The one taken is taken by the false (satanic) doctrine of the rapture. The one "left behind" is doing Gods work in the field (the world). I will be left behind and gladly do Gods work.
mark

Springfield, IL

#85 Mar 18, 2013
I HEARD PASTOR MURRY SAY HOW CAN YOU HATE ANY OF THE RACES BFCAUSE THEY ARE ALL MADE OF GOD(6TH DAY CREATION
STEVE

High Springs, FL

#86 Apr 7, 2013
Pastor Murray does preach a strange MESSAGE. You know like the message Paul & Christ preached. It got both them killed. You know the world has itching ears. They hear what they want to hear. The scripture says they will wrest the scriptures to their own destruction. Something is in the air only the bride can sense it. It's real it's here .Can you feel it. Pastor Murray has a gift in the Word. You know in St. John I-1 . In the beginning was the WORD and the Word was with God and the WORD WAS GOD AND THE SAME WAS IN THE BEGINNING WITH GOD. THAT WORD WAS CHRIST! THEN IT BECAME FLESH AND DWELT AMONG MEN. That's his message. There are not three persons in the Godhead, but 3 MANIFESTATIONS of the ONE TRUE GOD. INCIDENTALLY THE SCRITURE SAYS GOD IS A SPIRIT NOT A PERSON ST.JOHN 4-24 .NOT A PERSON BUT A SPIRIT. I'VE LISTENED TO PASTOR MURRAY FOR SOME TIME NOW. HIS MESSAGE IS THE ONLY MESSAGE THAT MAKES SENSE TO ME. HE IS NOT A PROSPERITY PREACHER TELLING YOU TO PLANT A $1000.00 SEED IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT AND YOU MIRACUIOUSLY WILL BE GIVEN A NEW CAR OR POSSIBLY HIT THE LOTTERY ; -(( BUT THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR. AND FOR THIS CAUSE GOD WILL SEND A STRONG DELUISON THAT THEY WOULD BELIEVE A LIE. THAT THEY MIGHT ALL BE DAMNED THAT LOVE NOT THE TRUTH. OH WELL THEY'RE SITTING ON THE COUCH DRINKING BEER SMOKING CIGARETTES ,WATCHING DIRTY MOVIES WAITING ON THE RAPTURE. GOOD LUCK! THEY TELL ME I'M FROM ANOTHER WORLD. AND I AM! PRAISE GOD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRO. MURRAY, PRAISE GOD.
Just little ole me

Mckenzie, TN

#88 Apr 16, 2013
I am going to rain on you people's ticker-tape parade. You have out right name a man which is in violation of Topix rules. And in this case you didn't name any man but rather a wonderful man --one of God's men to be exact. So I am going to ask Topix to delete the whole forum. Some of you on here are mental cases!

Location hidden

#90 Apr 16, 2013
Just little ole me wrote:
I am going to rain on you people's ticker-tape parade. You have out right name a man which is in violation of Topix rules. And in this case you didn't name any man but rather a wonderful man --one of God's men to be exact. So I am going to ask Topix to delete the whole forum. Some of you on here are mental cases!
There is no such rule you liar.

Murray is one of the more powerful evil souls who teaches nothing but lies that go against God.
Truther

Hammond, IN

#91 Apr 26, 2013
If hll is eternal, why does the Bible say not to fear one who can kill the body on earth, but One who can kill body and spirit in hell? And couldn't eternal punishment be the eternal separation and "blotting out" of our souls?
Truther

Hammond, IN

#92 Apr 26, 2013
Couldn't eternal punishment be the separation from God and not sharing in the Kingdom of God, but being "blotted out"?
Shalom 2 you

Allen, TX

#93 May 11, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the shared trait of most Fundys. They yell about "listening" to nothing but the scriptures - while telling everyone exactly what he/she thinks they mean. Old game, just the names and dates change.
The scriptures dont "say" anything on their own, by their very nature they require interpretation. That so many modern Fundys are delusional enough to think they read the Bible in isolation and come to the very same conclusions that took thousands of years to develop - shows exactly how lost and deluded they truly are. Made worse by their belief that the Holy Spirit is their personal tutor.(And since so many Xtians disagree it can only mean the HS su/ks at tutoring a consistent theme/lesson. Clearly the HS prefers discord and inharmonious beliefs and practices.)
But their preachers have tricked them to believe these things, as long as they stick to their (the preachers) script...otherwise its out the door with you! Stand-up to some of these guys and see how Xtian they act towards you.
While we seek better gun control laws, we should also be seeking better Bible control laws...like keeping the thing out of the hands of megalomaniacs who like to pontificate and control the beliefs of others...
Your better Bible control law sounds like being Catholic, for instance. You, my friend, are not to read the bible, only the priest can translate the bible. God know the heart, and who is hungry for HIS WORD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atonement? 14 min The_Box 184
I don't understand 38 min blacklagoon 257
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 1 hr blacklagoon 239
Houston Mayor Says City’s Church Sermon Subpoen... 1 hr Hardcore 70
Pope Francis. Man of God or False Prophet? (Feb '14) 1 hr Ephesians 2--8 and 9 403
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Chelsee11 14,615
+++ ASK FOR PERMISSION to POST on MY FORUM +++ 1 hr God the son 10
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr messianic114 3,325

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE