Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Now ya know that wayne (sola scripture) WORSHIPS the ground this nutcase murray walks on! He thinks murray is gonna get him outta diapers!
Sola Scriptura

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

lol

And No Religion STILL hasn't come up with proof that Murray has taken an old couples living away from them. And she/he never will. Copy and paste lies, that's all you can do.

But of course Godless heathens like Trough and Seen and so on will now flock to No Religion because she/he has just became their new hero.
You go girl...You have your reward.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Want some cheese with that whine, wayne?
Sola Scriptura

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

No Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know why so many accused you of being "BOLD" the WV poster. It is because you both often have a proxy address of Hurricane. Personally, I never thought there was a possibility of you being the same person. Do you know the poster I refer to at all? He posts mostly in Welch, Gilbert, and Princeton although most of them have left Topix for the most part for obvious reasons as have many that follow Christ.
Can you prove Arnold Murray took an old folks couple living away from them? Yes or no? You haven't proven he's racist except by copy and paste from the same old tired sites.
ROBBO

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I DO LOOK INTO WHAT MR MURRY SAYS AND ALL I HAVE FINED OUT WAS HE'S KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THE BIBLE, DO I THINK HE'S RACIST ? NO NEVER HARD HIM SAY ANTHING RACIST WERE YOU GOT THAT FROM BETS ME, I'M NOT A FOLLOWER OF HIS OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER, BUT HIS RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING, IF YOU READ THE BIBLE WITH AN OPEN MIND, YOU CAN SEE WERE PEOPLE DONT GET IT, SO FOR ME I READ MY BIBLE'S YES I HAVE MORE THEN ONE

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

No Religion wrote:
Arnold Murray’s Shepherd Chapel is located in Gravette Arkansas. His TV program is seen on over 325 stations throughout the country, even in Hawaii. As one tune’s into his program what they see is a man who thunders his message and answers questions from behind a desk in front of an American flag. He sometimes subtle and sometimes not. The Gospel of Christ as Savior to pay for our sins is spoken of, but it is often eclipsed by other doctrines that are part of his whole exclusive package. As he wields the word, he comes up with some very unique interpretations. The message Arnold Murray is spreading is unfortunately a mixture and can be lethal to one's spiritual life. Because he is divisive on almost all points of core beliefs found in Historic, Biblical Christianity. When we carefully examine his teachings one can only come to the conclusion he is not a shepherd feeding sheep. His personal doctrine many consider to have much falsehood. He is often seen scolding against orthodox teachers saying they, don't know their Bibles, but his followers should check who it is that really does not know their Bible. The historic Christian faith is under attack from this mans pulpit, as he comes off authoritative and sometimes arrogant, belittling those who do not agree with his views who he identifies as unspiritual and Kenites. In his teaching there is subtle promotion of bias against the Jews, blacks and all non Anglo-Saxon people. I realize these are strong words but one needs to listen to his attitude and certainly pay attention to his doctrine and words.
http://www.letusreason.org/poptea4.htm
Points of core belief?

This it self is a misnomer: it is not what you believe, it is what it IS. And so, what is an example of what he preaches and what the core believes?

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
bob fleming

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

i think your all nuts, but that is ok you will get yours. i must say i am possitive that dr murray is an excelent teacher and i wouldnt allow my kids listen to anyone else. i hope, no i know you all will get what is coming your way very soon! be it good or bad. i can tell you that talk trash on dr murray, ya'll are crazy if you think for a minute that he is a fake then you have no clue!

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Just started watching him again after many years .. He makes sense .. He backs everything up .. Now, I am looking for a place that teaches like he teaches ... He is no fake ... I admire him and will continue learning from him .. and believe me, I have talked to many so called Pastors, etc.. and now the Jehovah Witnesses have come my way and they are dead wrong in what they teach .. They are dangerous as they believe Jesus was the Archangel Michael and the lady got very angry when I told her that Jesus is God's Word made flesh .. she almost turned evil on me .. ... I prayed for years and will always pray and God is leading me to where I need to be .. I'm going to learn through the Shepherds Chapel .. and hope to find a local gathering place that teaches as he teaches .. Peace be to all of you .. learn and don't judge .. stay heaven bound ..
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

No Religion wrote:
Murray passionately says “Well brother so and so has always told me, No! What did God tell you, what does the word of God say? I don’t care what brother so and so says this brother or any other brother. But what do those scriptures say?m
This is the shared trait of most Fundys. They yell about "listening" to nothing but the scriptures - while telling everyone exactly what he/she thinks they mean. Old game, just the names and dates change.

The scriptures dont "say" anything on their own, by their very nature they require interpretation. That so many modern Fundys are delusional enough to think they read the Bible in isolation and come to the very same conclusions that took thousands of years to develop - shows exactly how lost and deluded they truly are. Made worse by their belief that the Holy Spirit is their personal tutor.(And since so many Xtians disagree it can only mean the HS su/ks at tutoring a consistent theme/lesson. Clearly the HS prefers discord and inharmonious beliefs and practices.)

But their preachers have tricked them to believe these things, as long as they stick to their (the preachers) script...otherwise its out the door with you! Stand-up to some of these guys and see how Xtian they act towards you.

While we seek better gun control laws, we should also be seeking better Bible control laws...like keeping the thing out of the hands of megalomaniacs who like to pontificate and control the beliefs of others...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

a Southern Move wrote:
Just started watching him again after many years .. He makes sense .. He backs everything up .. Now, I am looking for a place that teaches like he teaches ... He is no fake ... I admire him and will continue learning from him .. and believe me, I have talked to many so called Pastors, etc.. and now the Jehovah Witnesses have come my way and they are dead wrong in what they teach .. They are dangerous as they believe Jesus was the Archangel Michael and the lady got very angry when I told her that Jesus is God's Word made flesh .. she almost turned evil on me ..... I prayed for years and will always pray and God is leading me to where I need to be .. I'm going to learn through the Shepherds Chapel .. and hope to find a local gathering place that teaches as he teaches .. Peace be to all of you .. learn and don't judge .. stay heaven bound ..
Murray doesn't back anything up, he just lies to "back up" his other lies. And you weak minded fools fall for his deceit.

His teachings have poisoned your soul.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

a Southern Move wrote:
Just started watching him again after many years .. He makes sense .. He backs everything up .. Now, I am looking for a place that teaches like he teaches ... He is no fake ... I admire him and will continue learning from him .. and believe me, I have talked to many so called Pastors, etc.. and now the Jehovah Witnesses have come my way and they are dead wrong in what they teach .. They are dangerous as they believe Jesus was the Archangel Michael and the lady got very angry when I told her that Jesus is God's Word made flesh .. she almost turned evil on me ..... I prayed for years and will always pray and God is leading me to where I need to be .. I'm going to learn through the Shepherds Chapel .. and hope to find a local gathering place that teaches as he teaches .. Peace be to all of you .. learn and don't judge .. stay heaven bound ..
Backing up ones beliefs is not hard...its easy. Look at history, its littered with guys backing up their beliefs by dissecting the Bible to suit their agendas.

What you, what most American Xtians need to do is critically examine the conclusions these megalomaniacs make. Its about the conclusions and what they really mean, not that someone can do a good job of backing them up with what appears to be precise evidence. Any good conspirator can do that - its doesn't make them right, nor even close to right, or on the same page as right. It just makes them good at such propaganda tricks - as well as targeting a gullible audience. Study the great propagandists of history and see how much guys like Murray, et al mimic them...

You; "...learn and don't judge..." Why not judge? Youre doing it, why not me/others?

And you're not learning (not in the true sense) you're willingly being indoctrinated. You letting someone else do the "learning" and then regurgitate it back, but ONLY as they want you to view it...
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

ROBBO wrote:
I DO LOOK INTO WHAT MR MURRY SAYS AND ALL I HAVE FINED OUT WAS HE'S KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THE BIBLE, DO I THINK HE'S RACIST ? NO NEVER HARD HIM SAY ANTHING RACIST WERE YOU GOT THAT FROM BETS ME, I'M NOT A FOLLOWER OF HIS OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER, BUT HIS RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING, IF YOU READ THE BIBLE WITH AN OPEN MIND, YOU CAN SEE WERE PEOPLE DONT GET IT, SO FOR ME I READ MY BIBLE'S YES I HAVE MORE THEN ONE
Funny thing about reading, a lot, most people learn and better grasp the language.

Why don't American Xtians? If they're reading the Bible as frequently as they claim, why do so many su/k at the English language?

Fined out?

were you got...?

but his right about one thing...?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

a Southern Move wrote:
You can find plenty that teach as him inside the gates of hell. It costs to get in though.
Joe from Pa

Hartstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

To: those here speaking against Arnold Murry.
What is it that you believe in if not the Bible ?
Thanks
Joe

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Joe from Pa wrote:
Thanks
Joe
I believe in the Bible. Most of what Murray preaches and teaches is found nowhere within the Bible. It is false doctrine and of the Adversary.

Arnold Murray – False Prophet & Teacher

Failure to understand and search the scriptures leads to sloppy exegesis and is as dangerous to the soul as poison. False Teachings & “Prophecies” by Murray of Shepherd’s Chapel:

1.“Armageddon will commence June 8-9, 1985, in a valley of the Alaskan peninsula.”

2.“All people had existence prior to coming to earth during the ‘first earth age’”. Murray rejects the Genesis account of Creation as taking place in 6 literal days, which attempts to legitimize evolution. Shepherd’s Chapel teaches the anti-Biblical concept that all humanity possessed ‘soul bodies’ during a supposed ‘first earth age’ prior to the Fall.

3. Serpent Seed – a vile teaching that claims Eve had intercourse with Satan to conceive Cain who was the first of the Kenites whereas Abel resulted from the marital copulation of Adam and Eve.

4. Denial of Blessed Hope. In 1994, newsletter 193, Murray wrote,“The rapture is a false doctrine”..In newsletter #205, November 1995, Murray states,” Many who believe in the rapture will be deceived into worshiping the anti-Christ”, and taking it further in newsletter #116, June 1988, he wrote,“Over 90 percent of the churches that teach the rapture will accept the anti-Christ as savior.”(Possible if not kept by the Holy Spirit …)*

5. Denial of the Triune Godhead. Murray teaches modalism, the idea that God is one person with three modes (attributes). Rejected for many years by the church as being at variance with sound doctrine, Murray persists in spreading this heresy, which belies his claim to both rebirth in Christ and, most certainly, office of pastor.

6. Of all who disagree with the-bible-according-to-Murray results in sophomoric name calling, i.e.‘liar, deceiver, idiot, loser …’.

http://ezekielcountdown.wordpress.com/2010/07...

1. THE CULTIC TEACHINGS OF ARNOLD MURRAY

a. Modalism

b. We are little gods

2. THE IMPLICIT RACISM OF ARNOLD MURRAY

a. The Serpent Seed Doctrine and the Kenites

3. ARNOLD MURRAY'S FAULTY INTERPRETATIONS

4. MURRAY'S FAULTY VIEW OF HELL

5. MURRAY BELIEVES THE RAPTURE IS CULTIC

6. ARNOLD MURRAY: GOD'S EXCLUSIVE END TIME MESSENGER?

Based on the above evidence, by redefining the nature of God, Arnold Murray denies the Trinity and the eternal sonship of Christ. As this statement has demonstrated, his views imply a subtle racism. He also teaches the distorted gospel of Anglo-Israelism, the serpent seed doctrine, and other heretical doctrines.

He uses the original languages, numerics, symbols, and figures of speech whenever they can be manipulated to support his view, but ignores, or redefines them if they happen to contradict him. His antagonistic attitude towards orthodox Christianity is blatantly evident. Christians should stay far away from his ministry and teachings.

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/arnoldmur...
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Too Funny...#4, faulty view of hell. Exactly what is the right view?(of yet another mythical place)

Might as well be Asgard...for all the lack of proof and real view...

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Punisher wrote:
Too Funny...#4, faulty view of hell. Exactly what is the right view?(of yet another mythical place)
Might as well be Asgard...for all the lack of proof and real view...
I didn't write that, but I would say it was worded that because Murray preaches Annihilation, which is not found anywhere within the Bible. The term "faulty" was meant to convey non~Biblical view.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Joe from Pa wrote:
Thanks
Joe
First off, I find it deceptive how you equate the evil hateful racist teachings of Murray, to believing in the bible. They are NOT the same thing. Murray just makes up clever sounding lies about what HE claims the bible means, but they do NOT mean what he falsely claims they do. And so people can believe in the bible without believing his lies.

Second, the real God is WAY beyond the silly MISrepresentation of the Christian demonic fake "god". And those of us who have met the real God, have you use for your ridiculous book of lies.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't write that, but I would say it was worded that because Murray preaches Annihilation, which is not found anywhere within the Bible. The term "faulty" was meant to convey non~Biblical view.
Okay...but for any Xtian to say another Xtian has a "faulty" view of hell is very funny to me...especially since most of what goes for the understanding of hell is more from the popular culture (over the centuries) than scripture...

Its funny to me how much Xtians focus on the inconsequential in their critiques of other Xtians.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's funny how a atheist/ex-catholic like you hang on the heresies of the cc.
Of the great Christian creeds, which one most closely mirrors your beliefs?

Tridentine Creed
Apostles' Creed
Athanasian Creed
Nicene Creed

?

This is not a trick question. I am not asking what creed you follow. I am asking which creed 'most closely mirrors' your beliefs. Anyone claiming to be a Christian can answer the question.

Good luck and God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of81
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min 15th Dalai Lama 7,678
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 13 min tahoegirl 1,664
God calling His Son "God", Creator and to be wo... 20 min Flygerian 162
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 30 min dollarsbill 28
Proof: There is a God! 31 min Flygerian 41
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 39 min Gary Coaldigger 948
The Law HYPOCRITES 39 min dollarsbill 648
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 6 hr River Tam 87,770
•••