Punisher

United States

#45 Jan 21, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You're a COWARD and a Biblical IGNORAMUS. You think Jesus is pleased with COWARDS?
COWARDLY
LAKE WHICH BURNS WITH FIRE
Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
My Christian brothers and sisters,

I have often read or heard someone say, "I have lost or I am losing my faith, I do not believe like I use to believe or I am having questions about God or if God, is really real".

They will say I use to go to church and have Christian friends and read my bible everyday.

But now They don't do any of those Godly things anymore.

And most of the time, more times than not, they will say I was talking to an atheist the other day and I was trying to explain to them about God and so forth and so forth. Or I have atheist friends and I tried to lead them to Jesus.

Or they say something like, my boyfriend is a non believer or my girlfriend said it was alright with God to do this or that.

Or I married this unbeliever and I thought
they would change. Or I could change them and lead them to church.

You have heard the stories. You have
seen the results of unwise decisions.

When you stray from the sound doctrine of Christ and fellowship with the ungodly and run around with unbelievers.

You will soon find yourself in an evil predicament that only a miracle or intervention, from God will save you.

If you will obey all of the Commandments
of Jesus the Christ.

Forsake evil and those who love evil.

You will not find yourself in any
of these evil predicaments telling
these sad stories to anyone
who will listen, and begging
for the prayers of others
to deliver you.
buck

AOL

#46 Jan 23, 2014
The Spirit leads and guides into all truth, amen
you will not only know by reading the Bible, but you will know deep inside that what God says is true.
God may lead you to the truth about others too.
Heaven and hell exist, you can believe it's true just as good and evil exist.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#47 Jan 23, 2014
buck wrote:
you will not only know by reading the Bible, but you will know deep inside that what God says is true.
God may lead you to the truth about others too.
Heaven and hell exist, you can believe it's true just as good and evil exist.
If we don't believe the Bible above all else then we are following the Devi to Hell, like buck.
Hardie-Har-Har

Shanghai, China

#48 Jan 23, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>If we don't believe the Bible above all else then we are following the Devi to Hell, like buck.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCC CCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YOURSELF

you

MOOOOOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OON

Location hidden

#49 Jan 23, 2014
Hardie-Har-Har wrote:
<quoted text>
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCC CCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
YOURSELF
you
MOOOOOOOOOOOOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OON
Yes, you have clearly demonstrated your vocabulary.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#50 Jan 25, 2014
buck wrote:
THE >>>BIG<<< LIE!!!

If it did, >>>ALL<<< you Christians would have THE SAME interpretation of what the book of lies means.

But you do not.

You just make up crap, and then arrogantly tell everyone that the "magic spirit" thingy told you. So ONLY YOU are "right" and everybody else is "wrong".

Location hidden

#51 Jan 25, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
THE >>>BIG<<< LIE!!!
If it did, >>>ALL<<< you Christians would have THE SAME interpretation of what the book of lies means.
But you do not.
You just make up crap, and then arrogantly tell everyone that the "magic spirit" thingy told you. So ONLY YOU are "right" and everybody else is "wrong".
See buck? Even the Devil's children know you're a HYPOCRITE.

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#52 Jan 26, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
THE >>>BIG<<< LIE!!!
But you do not.
The big >>>WHACKO<<< who claims to have seen the other side (hehe) is here once again to set everyone straight. Has there been anyone >>>LESS<<< desirable to emulate on these forums. For years he has posted here saying he knows better than anyone and >>>NOT ONE<<< person has followed his whacky bs. Impressive!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53 Jan 26, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
<quoted text>The big >>>WHACKO<<< who claims to have seen the other side (hehe) is here once again to set everyone straight. Has there been anyone >>>LESS<<< desirable to emulate on these forums. For years he has posted here saying he knows better than anyone and >>>NOT ONE<<< person has followed his whacky bs. Impressive!
LOL, Good Call!

Location hidden

#54 Jan 26, 2014
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Good Call!
Yeah
buck

AOL

#55 Jan 26, 2014
dollarsbill is the one not following the Bible, he don't show God's love.
he don't know God because he doesn't show love one to another.
dollarsbill gets a big kick out of condemning and lying about others as he did with me with his above post # 47.
dollarsbill = troll true true true, amen!
dollarsbill don't know God and he don't know God's children amen!

Location hidden

#56 Jan 27, 2014
buck wrote:
dollarsbill is the one not following the Bible, he don't show God's love.
he don't know God because he doesn't show love one to another.
dollarsbill gets a big kick out of condemning and lying about others as he did with me with his above post # 47.
dollarsbill = troll true true true, amen!
dollarsbill don't know God and he don't know God's children amen!
COWARD, HYPOCRITE! Address ME.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#57 Jan 27, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
<quoted text>The big >>>WHACKO<<< who claims to have seen the other side (hehe) is here once again to set everyone straight. Has there been anyone >>>LESS<<< desirable to emulate on these forums. For years he has posted here saying he knows better than anyone and >>>NOT ONE<<< person has followed his whacky bs. Impressive!
I have no control over your delusions about me.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#58 Jan 27, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>COWARD, HYPOCRITE! Address ME.
He did.

He started his post with Dollarsbill.

That's addressing you.

You aren't very bright.

Location hidden

#59 Jan 27, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
He did.
He started his post with Dollarsbill.
That's addressing you.
You aren't very bright.
The reason you CANNOT stop LYING:

YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL

HE IS A LIAR

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
buck

AOL

#60 Jan 29, 2014
dollarsbill needs to grow up and stop calling people names he is worse than the kids LOL
and he needs to go to church and learn about God's love amen!

Location hidden

#61 Jan 29, 2014
buck wrote:
dollarsbill needs to grow up and stop calling people names he is worse than the kids LOL
and he needs to go to church and learn about God's love amen!
COWARD!

COWARDLY

Revelation 21:8 (NKJV)
8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone,
buck

AOL

#62 Jan 30, 2014
You're telling lies about me and others so I guess you will join that list in Revelation you mentioned, uh oh.
I will not address you because you're a troll here, you have proven it time and time again with your posts.
You have no love for another, you don't talk like it, you don't know God because you do not show God's love in any way to anyone on this
"christian" forum. there, are you satisfied, my guess is you're not.
It is God's Judgement Day that will be the final say where one spends eternity, and not your constant condemning words on this forum to others.
Did you ever think that you're the hyocrite, the psycho, the coward and whatever other names you have pulled out of a hat for others.
Did you ever think that you may be the one who lifts his eyes in hell after life here is over? you better think twice, seriously!

Location hidden

#63 Jan 30, 2014
buck wrote:
You're telling lies about me and others so I guess you will join that list in Revelation you mentioned, uh oh.
I will not address you because you're a troll here, you have proven it time and time again with your posts.
You have no love for another, you don't talk like it, you don't know God because you do not show God's love in any way to anyone on this
"christian" forum. there, are you satisfied, my guess is you're not.
It is God's Judgement Day that will be the final say where one spends eternity, and not your constant condemning words on this forum to others.
Did you ever think that you're the hyocrite, the psycho, the coward and whatever other names you have pulled out of a hat for others.
Did you ever think that you may be the one who lifts his eyes in hell after life here is over? you better think twice, seriously!
No Scripture? Of course not as usual. You're a Biblical IGNORAMUS. You avoid Scripture like plague because it is plague to you. You will be held accountable.

HIS BLOOD I WILL REQUIRE AT YOUR HAND

Ezekiel 3:18 (NKJV)
18 When I say to the wicked,'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.
buck

AOL

#64 Jan 30, 2014
once again dollarsbill has proven my words true, no surprise is it
this is why I choose not to talk directly to him, he is never satisfied with a truthful reply because he don't know what truth is.
dollarsbill avoids all the scripture that mentions God's love & mercy.
and why because he don't know God nor God's love.
I will resume talking around him, yes I'll take the safe way :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atonement? 26 min Truth 209
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 27 min God the son 256
IGNORE God the Son and he will go away!!! 33 min God the son 13
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 42 min Cookie_Parker 14,650
Organic food is a religion............ (Aug '09) 2 hr hmmmmm 18
deeds not creeds ? oh really 2 hr provegodexists 3
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr provegodexists 3,347
Houston Mayor Says City’s Church Sermon Subpoen... 6 hr QUITTNER Oct 22 2014 81

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE