Hell Exists & Heaven Exists & How Do ...

Hell Exists & Heaven Exists & How Do We Know?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
buck

AOL

#1 Jan 16, 2014
For the Bible tells us so :)
just like the old Sunday school song, Jesus Loves Me
Jesus loves me this I know for the "Bible" tells me so :)
it's that simple.
You can't say that you're gonna follow only this verse and that verse, because it
don't work that way, it's all or nothing!
The King James Bible has been around a lot longer than most of us here today,
and it was good enough for the forefathers and ancient believers, it's good enough for
us too, amen!
The King James was translated from the original texts into english, thank God! AMEN!
and it has survived to this day :). Be ye glad :)

“Life Force One”

Since: Mar 09

The Spiritual Universe

#2 Jan 16, 2014
And there are other religious and spiritual myths even older than your myth. And it can be shown that your myth came from some of these other PREVIOUS myths.

So by your yardstick, these PREVIOUS myths supersede your's.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 16, 2014
All bibles have always told the same Gospel. The catholics forged the person 'Mother of Jesus' claiming she was a virgin all that live and also forged accounts of Jesus having brothers and sisters. But that was corrected after publication of the KJ Bible.

All bibles tell the same Gospel of Jesus, and so salvation was always available to people who could read and those who believed what they heard, were it the truth.

We are called to read and believe, then repent and baptize. The great work is in 'REPENTING' and baptism is just the finishing ritual; a very simple matter, compared to the repenting.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 17, 2014
buck wrote:
You're probably right.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 17, 2014
Cliff09 wrote:
The catholics forged the person 'Mother of Jesus' claiming she was a virgin
Mary wasn't a virgin???
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#6 Jan 17, 2014
buck wrote:
it's that simple.
You can't say that you're gonna follow only this verse and that verse, because it
and it was good enough for the forefathers and ancient believers, it's good enough for
us too, amen!
The King James was translated from the original texts into english, thank God! AMEN!
The King James translation of the Bible was completed in the 17th century and "none" of us were around in the 17th century. King James gave the translators, who were all members of the Church of England (Episcopal), instructions that the new version must conform to the teachings of the Church of England because of disputes with the dissident Puritan faction of The Church.

None of the original texts of any of the books of Bible existed in the 17th century. The Old Testament was translated from the Greek Septuagint and the 5th-10th century CE Hebrew Masoretic text. For their New Testament, the translators chiefly used the 16th century Greek texts of Theodore Beza and the 4th century CE Latin Vulgate of St. Jerome.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 17, 2014
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
The King James translation of the Bible was completed in the 17th century and "none" of us were around in the 17th century. King James gave the translators, who were all members of the Church of England (Episcopal), instructions that the new version must conform to the teachings of the Church of England because of disputes with the dissident Puritan faction of The Church.
None of the original texts of any of the books of Bible existed in the 17th century. The Old Testament was translated from the Greek Septuagint and the 5th-10th century CE Hebrew Masoretic text. For their New Testament, the translators chiefly used the 16th century Greek texts of Theodore Beza and the 4th century CE Latin Vulgate of St. Jerome.
The original text of the Gospels and the Old testament are as they were then. The only difference is that the minor changes the catholics made to fool people into believing that Mary was a virgin all her live have been removed after the KJ. The OT books still exist in their old form, but the catholics include more of them than the protestants, while the greek have all the books included in the first compilation. These books have no doctronial value to Christian, only hystorical value.

God would not send us a message to have it completely corrupted by men: he'd be a fool.

----------

- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#8 Jan 17, 2014
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
The original text of the Gospels and the Old testament are as they were then. The only difference is that the minor changes the catholics made to fool people into believing that Mary was a virgin all her live have been removed after the KJ. The OT books still exist in their old form, but the catholics include more of them than the protestants, while the greek have all the books included in the first compilation. These books have no doctronial value to Christian, only hystorical value.
God would not send us a message to have it completely corrupted by men: he'd be a fool.
----------
The oldest known copies of the books of the Old Testament are the Greek translation called the Septuagint. None of the originals exist today. The oldest complete copies of the New Testament date to the 4th century CE, at least 2 centuries removed from the originals. There are many older fragments but no one alive today has ever seen the originals. They no longer exist.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 17, 2014
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
The oldest known copies of the books of the Old Testament are the Greek translation called the Septuagint. None of the originals exist today. The oldest complete copies of the New Testament date to the 4th century CE, at least 2 centuries removed from the originals. There are many older fragments but no one alive today has ever seen the originals. They no longer exist.
The message is the same; the Gospel of Jeus. AMEN.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2014
buck wrote:
it's that simple.

us too, amen!

Wow are you stupid! How does all that ignorance fit in one body? My guess is it doesnt, so you have to release some of it, like in this post of yours...

1. the "ancient believers" had no Bible you moron!(could you use a more vague term, ancient believers!)
2. other better Bibles, that the KJV borrowed from, existed pre-KJV!
3. age means nothing.
4. What original texts? You mean the preKJV German Bibles that the KJV translators/writers relied on?

Q; do you eat bacon? Yes/no?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2014
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
bs.org
The fool is Protys like you.

So thousands of years later after anything that could be called an original, or near an original are lost...the Protys got the right Bible canon, right? That only they have the correct collection!?!?!? The older Churches, the Roman, or the Eastern orthodox Churches have it all wrong..!

What a jerk off.

The collective arrogance of the Protys assures me that IF the Xtian God exists, you folks are fire-wood!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#12 Jan 17, 2014
buck wrote:
it's that simple.
us too, amen!
Bible History proves that our forefathers never come over here with the KJV. They had the 1512 Bible and that is how they made their laws and their way of life "fact". I do agree the KJV is a very good Bible to have and learn by praise God.....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#13 Jan 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Mary wasn't a virgin???
False, the Bible say she was a virgin fact, where are you getting your information from??

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#14 Jan 17, 2014
Luke 1:34.....

"How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin!!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#15 Jan 17, 2014
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bla... bla... bla...
----------
More bla... bla... bla...
God does not write books, nor have men write books to give ANYONE a "message", he sends his messages directly to the soul of those worthy of the message. To those with the spiritual discernment to "hear" the message. So anything written, comes from MAN and ONLY MAN.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#16 Jan 17, 2014
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
I am a virgin!!
Huh??!!

You are?

Maybe a personality change would help fix that. FACT!!!

Location hidden

#17 Jan 17, 2014
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not write books,
Don't you have anything but SATANIC opinions?

THE BOOK OF THE LAW OF GOD

Joshua 24:26 (NKJV)
26 Then Joshua wrote these words in the Book of the Law of God. And he took a large stone, and set it up there under the oak that was by the sanctuary of the LORD.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Jan 17, 2014
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not write books, nor have men write books to give ANYONE a "message", he sends his messages directly to the soul of those worthy of the message. To those with the spiritual discernment to "hear" the message. So anything written, comes from MAN and ONLY MAN.
He also tells those worthy souls how to topix duel. You forgot about that part!

LMAO!!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#19 Jan 17, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have anything but SATANIC opinions?
THE BOOK OF THE LAW OF GOD
Joshua 24:26 (NKJV)
26 Then Joshua wrote these words in the Book of the Law of God. And he took a large stone, and set it up there under the oak that was by the sanctuary of the LORD.

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 17, 2014
Seen Is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got a message, your are full of it and completely nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 7 min IsraelLivesAgain 3,160
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 16 min PAUL GARBAGE RELI... 17,856
Evidence Against God 21 min PAUL GARBAGE RELI... 847
I'M PREPARED TO MEET GOD to defend my rejection... 23 min IsraelLivesAgain 212
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 24 min IsraelLivesAgain 4,126
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 37 min IsraelLivesAgain 5
False apostle Paul EXPOSED 38 min IsraelLivesAgain 16
Nutter alert - headteacher claims Evolution is ... 1 hr blacklagoon 124
DECIEVED Christian who believes in SUNDAY SABBATH. 1 hr IsraelLivesAgain 43
Higher education,eh? 6 hr Thinking 46
More from around the web