Positively no.

I don’t know, maybe.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#7087 Jun 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
When Jesus took a dump, was it holy $$!+?
Apparently when GOD was handing out brains, you thought HE meant stains and didn't declined to accept any...

“Third Eye”

#7088 Jun 6, 2014
corr: Apparently when GOD was handing out brains, you thought HE meant stains and didn't want any...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7089 Jun 6, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I believe your Biblical IGNORANT opinion???
Just because your book is just a tiny drop of opinions in an ocean of knowledge.
Rational

London, UK

#7090 Jun 7, 2014
Anonymous Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not responding to the subject matter I'm posting to you, seek help..
He can't respond to you, as he is brainwashed and has limited intellectual capabilities. Where you and other people on this thread are rational and can question things even your own actions and beliefs, this enables rational people to pause think adapt evolve and move on. Let's say if everyone had succumbed to all the religious ideology, there's a good chance the human race would have died out or been wiped out by now? IE: no medicine, no technology, no education or science. I was cornered by some Jehovah's Witnesses the other day, a guy and woman, it did not take me long to out smart there tactics. I soon found out they were married, but I noticed the woman's watch clothes bag ect were of a lot inferior quality of her husband? Also you know when you get to the point you have them worried (they start quoting from the bible) the guy had a top of the range electronic tablet while his wife had a tatty old bible? Sexism written all over the set up! So I wound the guy up by talking and debating with his wife(not chatting her up) she seemed to gain more confidence through this. When I looked into his eyes I knew he wanted to rip my head off?i hope he never gave her a hard time after as she seemed nice and I sensed there was doubt in her belief, I also sensed she knew I felt sorry for her, she was scared stiff of her husband.
Rational

London, UK

#7091 Jun 7, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually copied and pasted...sorry I didn't post the link...
Then it seems we are at an impasse as you take the high road while I take the low road...
Sorry as well, there are a lot of figures out there and even meeting half way they are still high? Also I might sound full of myself, but when dealing with religeouse persons,you take no quarter, as they talk at you not to you. I love science physics the natural world ect, have studied religion (to try to find credence) no luck. I can categorically say Jesus, the Bible, Quran ect are all made up. But I feel there is something else, I do know there is natural selection and evolution but there is more than likely some kind of intervention, but in no way of a religeouse nature.
The Seven Spirits of God

San Antonio, TX

#7092 Jun 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry as well, there are a lot of figures out there and even meeting half way they are still high? Also I might sound full of myself, but when dealing with religeouse persons,you take no quarter, as they talk at you not to you. I love science physics the natural world ect, have studied religion (to try to find credence) no luck. I can categorically say Jesus, the Bible, Quran ect are all made up. But I feel there is something else, I do know there is natural selection and evolution but there is more than likely some kind of intervention, but in no way of a religeouse nature.
Can I have all the blessings you and your family have from God? Yes or no?
Rational

London, UK

#7093 Jun 7, 2014
As you can see I am in the UK, I English but live in Australia, I am here on business. As you know the UK is full of churches cathedrals ect (the Church of England is the biggest land owner in the UK) but very few people go to church, I am very social but don't know any one in the uk who does or has. In fact since I was a child anyone who talked about religion was classed as wierd, and I am 56. Yet in Australia and NZ there are a lot of religeouse schools and church goers. I know in the USA you have your Bible Belt, and those sermons were everyone all shout praise The Lord after almost everything the preacher says. Also your politicians use religion to get votes. As The USA is right up there on the technology level like Australia, there has got to be some connection with being new countries and religion, as Northern Europe UK and now Southern Europe seem to be walking away, have they seen the real light. I am glad to know there are some rational persons on here.
Rational

London, UK

#7094 Jun 7, 2014
The Seven Spirits of God wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I have all the blessings you and your family have from God? Yes or no?
If they are from a god! NO, as being 56, and have acquired a lot of Knowledge, it could be dangerous in the wrong hands? But I will give you this! The true path to virtue is through knowledge! Socrates. So if your God does exist? He would have just winked at me?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7095 Jun 7, 2014
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your book is just a tiny drop of opinions in an ocean of knowledge.
Israel is REAL. Not opinion. This is the terminal generation.

Location hidden

#7096 Jun 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text> He can't respond to you, as he is brainwashed and has limited intellectual capabilities. Where you and other people on this thread are rational and can question things even your own actions and beliefs, this enables rational people to pause think adapt evolve and move on. Let's say if everyone had succumbed to all the religious ideology, there's a good chance the human race would have died out or been wiped out by now? IE: no medicine, no technology, no education or science. I was cornered by some Jehovah's Witnesses the other day, a guy and woman, it did not take me long to out smart there tactics. I soon found out they were married, but I noticed the woman's watch clothes bag ect were of a lot inferior quality of her husband? Also you know when you get to the point you have them worried (they start quoting from the bible) the guy had a top of the range electronic tablet while his wife had a tatty old bible? Sexism written all over the set up! So I wound the guy up by talking and debating with his wife(not chatting her up) she seemed to gain more confidence through this. When I looked into his eyes I knew he wanted to rip my head off?i hope he never gave her a hard time after as she seemed nice and I sensed there was doubt in her belief, I also sensed she knew I felt sorry for her, she was scared stiff of her husband.
When both of you are in Hell together you will understand.

“Third Eye”

#7097 Jun 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry as well, there are a lot of figures out there and even meeting half way they are still high? Also I might sound full of myself, but when dealing with religeouse persons,you take no quarter, as they talk at you not to you. I love science physics the natural world ect, have studied religion (to try to find credence) no luck. I can categorically say Jesus, the Bible, Quran ect are all made up. But I feel there is something else, I do know there is natural selection and evolution but there is more than likely some kind of intervention, but in no way of a religeouse nature.
You are correct, as there are 3 sides to every story. Without all physical records in hand, all is pure speculation. People are passionate in what they believe in regardless of which side of the fence they reside on. When non believers 'study' religion, they are looking at it with a skepticism and closed mind. When a believer studies GOD's Word, HIS world opens up to them and is truly enlightening. The Bible is the farthest thing from being made up. Too many Prophecies that have come to fruition (also the only Holy Book to contain prophecy) Jesus being the most infamous people of all mankind.

Too many people get hung up on religion vs seeing the Spiritual part of it...

“Third Eye”

#7098 Jun 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
As you can see I am in the UK, I English but live in Australia, I am here on business. As you know the UK is full of churches cathedrals ect (the Church of England is the biggest land owner in the UK) but very few people go to church, I am very social but don't know any one in the uk who does or has. In fact since I was a child anyone who talked about religion was classed as wierd, and I am 56. Yet in Australia and NZ there are a lot of religeouse schools and church goers. I know in the USA you have your Bible Belt, and those sermons were everyone all shout praise The Lord after almost everything the preacher says. Also your politicians use religion to get votes. As The USA is right up there on the technology level like Australia, there has got to be some connection with being new countries and religion, as Northern Europe UK and now Southern Europe seem to be walking away, have they seen the real light. I am glad to know there are some rational persons on here.
It's the Great Falling away, also foretold...
Rational

London, UK

#7099 Jun 7, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>When both of you are in Hell together you will understand.
I don't believe in hell, but let's for your sake it did exist! If I was sent there it would not be to get burnt, it would be on a good salary to help find ways off getting rid of lunatics like you, I meen let's face it could your devil and his cohorts put up with a drip like you?
Anonymous Girl

Anonymous Proxy

#7100 Jun 7, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I answered it quite 'clearly'...we are saved by 'grace' alone...along with the 'freewill' to choosed to do so...
You're so delusional from drinking so much Christian cool aid you lie and don't even realize you do apparently..Not only didn't you answer my question quite clearly, you dodged the question and didn't answer it at all for the second time..

Your old book written by ancient people put free will in the bible to control the population and extract money from them calling it tithing.. A person doesn't have to be very bright to know the Biblical free will is nothing but extortion when it says "believe in me, do as I say and tithe 10% of your income to the Church or I will torture you in hell"..I understand people like yourself have to be delusional to believe this and I sympathize with you all..Mind control isn't a good thing whether it's from a government or an ancient book that some people like yourself bow to with fear..

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7101 Jun 7, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Israel is REAL. Not opinion. This is the terminal generation.
It is true that the present reality is the most important and represents the fact whatever "historical" argument some will use.
This is not at all the terminal generation, no more than at the time of Noah.
Anonymous Girl

Anonymous Proxy

#7102 Jun 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text> He can't respond to you, as he is brainwashed and has limited intellectual capabilities. Where you and other people on this thread are rational and can question things even your own actions and beliefs, this enables rational people to pause think adapt evolve and move on. Let's say if everyone had succumbed to all the religious ideology, there's a good chance the human race would have died out or been wiped out by now? IE: no medicine, no technology, no education or science. I was cornered by some Jehovah's Witnesses the other day, a guy and woman, it did not take me long to out smart there tactics. I soon found out they were married, but I noticed the woman's watch clothes bag ect were of a lot inferior quality of her husband? Also you know when you get to the point you have them worried (they start quoting from the bible) the guy had a top of the range electronic tablet while his wife had a tatty old bible? Sexism written all over the set up! So I wound the guy up by talking and debating with his wife(not chatting her up) she seemed to gain more confidence through this. When I looked into his eyes I knew he wanted to rip my head off?i hope he never gave her a hard time after as she seemed nice and I sensed there was doubt in her belief, I also sensed she knew I felt sorry for her, she was scared stiff of her husband.
Speaking of Jehovah's Witnesses, they are just one more example of what the bible can do to the human brain of a believer..

I knew a Jehovah's Witness once and one day he told me his wife died yesterday giving birth to their first child..She was a perfectly healthy young women so I asked him what happened..He told me she hemorrhaged giving birth and refused a life saving blood transfusion because she wouldn't go to heaven at the end of her life if she did..Not only is the Bible responsible for making this young mother give up her life needlessly, it's responsible for making her son live a life never knowing his mother..The bible is the most bombastic piece of literature ever written and it has caused more harm to humanity than anything else in our history on earth..Even Hitler was motivated by religion doing the evil he did to humanity..

Location hidden

#7103 Jun 7, 2014
Rational wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe in hell, but let's for your sake it did exist! If I was sent there it would not be to get burnt, it would be on a good salary to help find ways off getting rid of lunatics like you, I meen let's face it could your devil and his cohorts put up with a drip like you?
Your belief in the eternal Hell fire is not required for your residency therein. God won't ask your permission.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Location hidden

#7104 Jun 7, 2014
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true that the present reality is the most important and represents the fact whatever "historical" argument some will use.
This is not at all the terminal generation, no more than at the time of Noah.
God raised Israel from the dead to warn YOU that this is the LAST generation.

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

Location hidden

#7105 Jun 7, 2014
Anonymous Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Jehovah's Witnesses, they are just one more example of what the bible can do to the human brain of a believer..
I knew a Jehovah's Witness once and one day he told me his wife died yesterday giving birth to their first child..She was a perfectly healthy young women so I asked him what happened..He told me she hemorrhaged giving birth and refused a life saving blood transfusion because she wouldn't go to heaven at the end of her life if she did..Not only is the Bible responsible for making this young mother give up her life needlessly, it's responsible for making her son live a life never knowing his mother..The bible is the most bombastic piece of literature ever written and it has caused more harm to humanity than anything else in our history on earth..Even Hitler was motivated by religion doing the evil he did to humanity..
The medical profession is RESPONSIBLE for millions of deaths. A few JW's are a drop in the ocean in comparison. Why aren't you SCREAMING your head off about it?
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#7106 Jun 7, 2014
"Saved by grace" is a platitude used by some Christians in referrence to a "theory of salvation" that emphasizes the idea that all human beinings are born deserving of only eternal punishment in hell and only through "God's" grace (unmerited favor) can anyone be saved. However, there are always conditions placed on gaining this “unmerited favor” which is in total contradiction to the idea of "unmerited favor" because it says you must do various things (believe, worship, etc.) to "merit" this "grace" (unmerited favor).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Best of Both Worlds 10 min Big Al 9
From Baptist to Buddhism (Sep '09) 18 min truthandcommonsense 29
Jews are the Children of Satan 22 min truthandcommonsense 4
Before The Big Bang 22 min Big Al 3,568
Freemasonry is Trap masonry 25 min Nc watching 4
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 27 min The Branch 182
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 49 min Seriously__ 3,003
God's name is Yahweh 3 hr Just the Truth 42
WHAT GOD THINKS ABOUT STATE of ISRAEL 9 hr Why 38
More from around the web