Positively no.

I don’t know, maybe.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#6703 May 4, 2014
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point! Back when I was a believer I often wondered what it would be like if was in heaven and I knew someone that I loved was burning in hell.
Don't be too concerned, Al. If the forum were to be our guide the dumb hillbillies would be in charge of heaven so it wouldn't have much going on over the other place. Fortunately, the forum is not to be our guide.
JJJ

Sydney, Australia

#6704 May 7, 2014
Yesu Kristo Mwokozi wangu wrote:
Wouldn't you agree, the existence of God cannot be proved or disproved?
No I would not agree with that statement..

The balance of proof lies with proving god's existence first.

There is no need to disprove his existence until there is acceptable prove presented that god does exist.

Other wise we could same the same thing about Big foot, the lock ness monster, the three headed giant......or make any other bizarre statement about 'you can't prove it.......well you can[t disprove it.

All we can say is that there is process in motion, we and all matter are proof of that but as to what it is...... on this level of consciousness how would we know?

And does it matter? Well I suppose it does if your believe in the warmongering, genocidal, jealous, vindictive god that exacts vengeance and intends to punish people eternally..... I suppose if you believe that he exists then sure it matters....
JJJ

Sydney, Australia

#6705 May 7, 2014
There is no need to disprove his NON existence until there is acceptable prove presented that god does exist. (apologies)

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6706 May 8, 2014
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Gary, I've got a query as to why 15th DL would feel guilt and shame if he were an atheist?
My immediate family and I are amongst many Christians in my family. No one talks about it although I often wonder what their feelings towards us are, for example - based on their beliefs - do they worry about us not being Heaven with them when we die.
I certainly do not feel any guilt or shame however.
To be perfectly honest with you guys,at this point in time,I really don't give a damn anymore.
If you want to believe in God and you want to express that you do then,by all means,knock yourself out on here and if you don't believe in God and you want to express that you don't then,again,by all means,knock yourself out on here.
As far as I'm concern,God can be an old,long-haired looking hippie with a serious attitude problem or God can be a big breasted,toothless,one-legged slut that has a serious case of PMS.
You all can love and worship God on here all you want to or you can shit & piss on him on here all you want to...I...No...Longer...Care.
I'm having a very rough time right now,I don't expect any of you to understand nor do I expect any of you to even care.
So,please continue what you and the others are doing,you won't be bothered by mne anymore about it.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#6707 May 8, 2014
JJJ wrote:
There is no need to disprove his NON existence until there is acceptable prove presented that god does exist.(apologies)
Exactly, until someone can come up with some actual proof god exists, it doesn't make any sense to even consider that he does.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6708 May 8, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
To be perfectly honest with you guys,at this point in time,I really don't give a damn anymore.
If you want to believe in God and you want to express that you do then,by all means,knock yourself out on here and if you don't believe in God and you want to express that you don't then,again,by all means,knock yourself out on here.
As far as I'm concern,God can be an old,long-haired looking hippie with a serious attitude problem or God can be a big breasted,toothless,one-legged slut that has a serious case of PMS.
You all can love and worship God on here all you want to or you can shit & piss on him on here all you want to...I...No...Longer...Care.
I'm having a very rough time right now,I don't expect any of you to understand nor do I expect any of you to even care.
So,please continue what you and the others are doing,you won't be bothered by mne anymore about it.
Please accept my sympathies; well knowing how hard life can be at times.
We all need to believe in something, that is mainly what life is all about.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#6709 May 8, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I also wish you success with your difficulties. A thought that has helped me over the years in dealing with my difficulties - you can't always control what happens to you but you can control how you deal with it.

Location hidden

#6710 May 8, 2014
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
I also wish you success with your difficulties. A thought that has helped me over the years in dealing with my difficulties - you can't always control what happens to you but you can control how you deal with it.
Its not what you might be thinking in relation to our recent clashes between me,you and your friends on here.
JJJ

Sydney, Australia

#6711 May 9, 2014
Myself I very rarely ever get down, and if I do it's not for long, I force myself out of it. I start with a smile even if it is forced, I don't watch the news or any other shit that the media of us feed us daily on.... daily doses of crime shows, estimates of economic and climate calamities..... who needs it, do your best in the little space of the universe of that some influence over and that's it, that's all that any of us can do and for most of us it's most.

I've got a few big hassles at the moment that are doing their best to keep me down but I always remember the saying 'this to will pass'..

Whether your life is sad right now it will change and even if it is the bomb right now don't get to comfortable... cos nothin stays the same.. not for long.

The one thing I don't ever do when I'm feeling down..... is get down about being down.

I try to look on feeling depressed as a bout indigestion, or if it's bad a tooth ache..

Sure it's unpleasant, but it will pass and if not then seek some help, antacids of the belly ache or a dentist if it's serious.....well you know what I mean

I hope this next remark is not seen to be insensitive..... but who of us if we saw any of our kids going through tough times either physically or emotionally would not fix it immediately if it was within our ability to do so...

I'm just saying, that's all, don't need much more proof than that...... anyway Gary, I hope you feel better man, sincerely.
JJJ

Sydney, Australia

#6712 May 9, 2014
in the little space of the universe of that you have some influence over and that's it, that's all that any of us can do and for most of us it's enough...

Man my dyslexia frustrates me sometimes...

Location hidden

#6713 May 10, 2014
If some or all of you must know then I'll tell you.
There has been a death in the family,someone who meant a lot to me,someone who was very much close to me.
I know that I haven't been the most kind nor the most intelligent on here among you all.
This tragedy has changed my tone and it might be for the better.
Nevertheless,I do implore each of you to respect my feelings regarding my loss and,in addition,accept my humble offer of peace and sincere apology.
This will take time,I may never fully heal,but I will manage.
You all have a good day.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#6714 May 10, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
There has been a death in the family,someone who meant a lot to me,someone who was very much close to me.
I know that I haven't been the most kind nor the most intelligent on here among you all.
Nevertheless,I do implore each of you to respect my feelings regarding my loss and,in addition,accept my humble offer of peace and sincere apology.
You all have a good day.
Please accept my sincere condolences.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#6715 May 10, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
You all have a good day.
Gary, my sincerest condolences and no need for apologies. People deal with crises in all sorts of ways... no bother...

Time heals all and remember while the loss is great, the sun will soon shine again on your face, the wind will be at your back and your best friend at your side... whether it's GOD, a person or a pet...or a combination thereof... Take care...

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#6716 May 10, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
You all have a good day.
My condolences to you and yours.

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#6717 May 10, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
He says he's Irish and can do magic pranks so I guess he's a leprechaun. He has threatened to pull a magic prank on me but maybe he's not a real leprechaun. Maybe he's a delusional leprechaun.
Hey, hey, that's not nice, the leprechauns are trying to hide from we humans....we've hunted them into extinction. What if Gary's the last survivor of a persecuted group of leprechauns?
The truth works

Houston, TX

#6718 May 10, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
You all have a good day.
Peace with you Gary! It kind of seemed something was off, but...
When you go through a big loss as you have one deals with the emotions the best they can. No need to apologize. We are all frail humans!
JJJ

Sydney, Australia

#6719 May 11, 2014
The truth works wrote:
We are all frail humans!
That need to be dealt with gently, kindly and loving.........

“Heaven or Hell, your choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6720 May 11, 2014
So sorry for your loss,Gary.

((Hugs)) my friend.

“My name is Trunks...”

the alternate future

#6721 May 11, 2014
Sorry for your loss.

Location hidden

#6722 May 12, 2014
Thanks to you all for your kindness and understanding.
This has not only been a heavy blow that has been dealt to me but its also has been for the rest of family as well.
Its caused me to think about things more seriously than I have ever been before,this tragedy has caused me to examine myself and I do see where I need to work on some areas of discipline and being more educated about things wouldn't hurt either.
So for all of you who do believe in prayer,pray for me and for all of you who don't believe in prayer then,at least,I ask for you to wish me some good luck.
You all have a great day and a much better one tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 6 min I love jesus 49
News Mass hunger 'a moral scandal' Bread president t... 22 min I love jesus 74
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 43 min I love jesus 20,515
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 53 min KAB 9,528
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr KAB 2,384
ASK THE LORD of THE SPIRIT REALM 2 hr I love jesus 41
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 2 hr Messianicq14 311
BIBLE QUESTIONS to KAB 3 hr KAB 46
More from around the web