Positively yes.

Positively no.

I don’t know, maybe.

Since: Feb 10

Floyd, VA

#6440 Apr 24, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to win. You're a bottom feeder and I'm a Catholic. It's that simple.
stop pretending on here.
Catholics don't mouth off at people like you do because,unlike you,they do maintain their dignity and preserve their faith discipline.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#6441 Apr 24, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Having faith in God is not about needing evidence or proof of God,its about trusting in God.
I disagree. The ancient Greeks had faith (trust) in Zeus without evidence and wasted much of their lives worshiping and making sacrifices to a nonexistent being.

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”– Christopher Hitchens. 

As an agnostic I have faith (trust) that if there is a "God" everything in the universe was set up exactly the way "He/She/It" wanted it to be and that "He/She/It" has no vain need of worship from me and that what will happen to me after I die (if anything) will be exactly in accordance with what "He/She/It" has designed regardless of what I might want or believe.

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6442 Apr 24, 2014
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
You have made fun of my garden many times in past posts.
You denying that also?
You like to fight don't you?

I poked fun at you not your garden...grow your garden, along with some common sense.

Floyd, VA

#6443 Apr 24, 2014
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. The ancient Greeks had faith (trust) in Zeus without evidence and wasted much of their lives worshiping and making sacrifices to a nonexistent being.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”– Christopher Hitchens. 
As an agnostic I have faith (trust) that if there is a "God" everything in the universe was set up exactly the way "He/She/It" wanted it to be and that "He/She/It" has no vain need of worship from me and that what will happen to me after I die (if anything) will be exactly in accordance with what "He/She/It" has designed regardless of what I might want or believe.
That's a very admirable way of putting it.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#6444 Apr 24, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
What gets me is that he comes on here with a username that consists of Buddhism and then pretends to be a Catholic to his friends on here while he shows his true Atheist colors to everyone else.
I mean,its very easy to see thru him especially for a supposedly "Hillbilly Christian Fundie" like me that he likes to call me.
I don't mind Atheists and Agnostics but for some of them to come on here pretending,in sport of,to be something that represents godliness and righteousness while underneath they are really against all of that is preposterous and not at all very intelligent on their part.
Add yourself to the list of semi-literate hillbillies upon whom HG depends for validation.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6445 Apr 24, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
No,you just come on topix Christian forum harassing Christians by berating and ridiculing what they believe like some impudent child.
Catholicism is under my skin, Gary, so you'll never get there.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6446 Apr 24, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> You like to fight don't you?
I poked fun at you not your garden...grow your garden, along with some common sense.
What passes for common sense in backwoods West Virginia isn't all that common.
Just thought you should know.

Floyd, VA

#6447 Apr 24, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholicism is under my skin, Gary, so you'll never get there.
We all here know that Catholicism is under your skin along with Christianity and all other religions which is obvious as to why you are an Atheist,but do keep sticking your head up your ass on here,its very comical to watch.

Floyd, VA

#6448 Apr 24, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
What passes for common sense in backwoods West Virginia isn't all that common.
Just thought you should know.
At least they are not making and marketing UFOs and space aliens in New Mexico,deception and hoaxes is very much a common there.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6449 Apr 24, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
We all here know that Catholicism is under your skin along with Christianity and all other religions which is obvious as to why you are an Atheist,but do keep sticking your head up your ass on here,its very comical to watch.
Here's the problem with literacy, Gary. Given the same information, you conclude I'm not a Catholic while a well educated Catholic priest concludes my Catechism class is lucky to have me. The US government defines a functionally illiterate as a person who can read a paragraph and only come away with one piece of information.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6450 Apr 24, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they are not making and marketing UFOs and space aliens in New Mexico,deception and hoaxes is very much a common there.
Texans pay a lot for that junk.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6451 Apr 24, 2014
Rick Perry: wasn't he the Texangelical Christian running for President who dropped out when he finished two points behind "none of the above"?

Floyd, VA

#6452 Apr 24, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the problem with literacy, Gary. Given the same information, you conclude I'm not a Catholic while a well educated Catholic priest concludes my Catechism class is lucky to have me. The US government defines a functionally illiterate as a person who can read a paragraph and only come away with one piece of information.
You just can not bring yourself to admit that you are truly an Atheist pretending to be a Catholic on here.
You must be either ashamed or afraid to admit so for you will say anything to try to cover your tracks on here.
Why are you scared to admit your Atheism roots when it shines right through your weak disguise?
This has nothing to do with literacy of which I am not illiterate,and you know it,this is about calling you out on your deception of pretending to be a Catholic when you have shown on here that is not your true stand.

Floyd, VA

#6453 Apr 24, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Texans pay a lot for that junk.
You should know.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6454 Apr 24, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can not bring yourself to admit that you are truly an Atheist pretending to be a Catholic on here.
You must be either ashamed or afraid to admit so for you will say anything to try to cover your tracks on here.
Why are you scared to admit your Atheism roots when it shines right through your weak disguise?
This has nothing to do with literacy of which I am not illiterate,and you know it,this is about calling you out on your deception of pretending to be a Catholic when you have shown on here that is not your true stand.
I told you I had been an atheist when I entered the forum and came down quite hard on the fundies. In fact I'm embarrassed to have used language almost as vile and disgusting as your own. After a while I realized the fundies were nothing but a bunch of simpletons who hated Catholics and that got me to thinking.

"nothing to do with literacy of which I am not illiterate" ???

What literacy, pray tell, would that be?

Floyd, VA

#6455 Apr 24, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you I had been an atheist when I entered the forum and came down quite hard on the fundies. In fact I'm embarrassed to have used language almost as vile and disgusting as your own. After a while I realized the fundies were nothing but a bunch of simpletons who hated Catholics and that got me to thinking.
You're still doing it,you still show signs of the hostilities of an Atheist because you keep using phrases and words that are only used on here by those,like the Atheists,who don't believe in God and are sometimes verbally hostile towards those who do.
Words and phrases like "fundie".."Jesu s Ring Decoder"..."Simpleto ns".."uneducated Hillbillies" and other words and phrases that are from the Atheists playbook and I'll tell you another too that shows up as a red flag on you.
You are much too eager to take the initiative of offensive tactics more so than you are of defensive tactics.
You can play Catholic all you like but there is no doubt about it that your Atheist root do show and they still run deep.
Catholics don't behave so hostile and resentful like you are portraying.
All I have ever seen from you is "I am this,I am going there.this that and the other" but you never actually said anything that is meaningful. and important to Catholics.
When I read your posts,I don't see the spirit of a Catholic promoting all things good and having mercy and love for those who are lost and in need.
All I see about you is nothing more than a snake trying to hide itself in a rose garden.

Floyd, VA

#6456 Apr 24, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not believe so and I couldn't even care less if you don't believe me but I do know the message that both Catholics and Protestants brings.
They both may word it differently and they may worship differently but the message is ultimately the same and you are not bringing that message here for it is my belief that you don't have a clue as to what that message is nor even understand what it means.
Most Atheists don't know because their mind is not attuned to understanding it as well as their heart is closed to even try.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6457 Apr 24, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not believe so and I couldn't even care less if you don't believe me but I do know the message that both Catholics and Protestants brings.
They both may word it differently and they may worship differently but the message is ultimately the same and you are not bringing that message here for it is my belief that you don't have a clue as to what that message is nor even understand what it means.
Most Atheists don't know because their mind is not attuned to understanding it as well as their heart is closed to even try.
Most atheists don't know what? The message? What message?

I'd wager the atheists know the message far better than you but don't believe it came from God.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6458 Apr 24, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still doing it,you still show signs of the hostilities of an Atheist because you keep using phrases and words that are only used on here by those,like the Atheists,who don't believe in God and are sometimes verbally hostile towards those who do.
Words and phrases like "fundie".."Jesu s Ring Decoder"..."Simpleto ns".."uneducated Hillbillies" and other words and phrases that are from the Atheists playbook and I'll tell you another too that shows up as a red flag on you.
You are much too eager to take the initiative of offensive tactics more so than you are of defensive tactics.
You can play Catholic all you like but there is no doubt about it that your Atheist root do show and they still run deep.
Catholics don't behave so hostile and resentful like you are portraying.
All I have ever seen from you is "I am this,I am going there.this that and the other" but you never actually said anything that is meaningful. and important to Catholics.
When I read your posts,I don't see the spirit of a Catholic promoting all things good and having mercy and love for those who are lost and in need.
All I see about you is nothing more than a snake trying to hide itself in a rose garden.
Fundie: non-denominational born again sola scriptura evangelical fundamentalist.
saves a lot of typing

MAGIC Jesus decoder ring: presenting personal testimony as evidence of anything.
the weakest of arguments
(witness HG, Hope, Laci, Trying, preacherman, Gary C, Richie T, etc, etc, etc.)

Semi-literate simpletons WHO HATE CATHOLICS; the hillbillies in the forum.
you left that last part out
(witness HG, Hope, Laci, Trying, preacherman, Gary C, Richie T, etc, etc, etc.)

I'm here to help.

Floyd, VA

#6459 Apr 24, 2014
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Most atheists don't know what? The message? What message?
I'd wager the atheists know the message far better than you but don't believe it came from God.
Its like I said,you will say anything to try and cover your tracks on here.
What you're doing is nothing more than a strategy straight out of the Atheist playbook..
I don't see the Catholic message still yet.
All I still see from you is backlash and insults still.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spirit bodies. 12 min Barnsweb 51
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 14 min KAB 8,326
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 21 min Jayau98 273
Evidence Against God 27 min 15th Dalai Lama 3,888
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 1 hr Atheistgirl 178
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 1 hr Atheistgirl 38
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Cookie_Parker 20,066
There is no god 3 hr Ozzmius 44
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 13 hr GodSmacked 968
More from around the web