Click on an option to vote

Positively yes.

Positively no.

I don’t know, maybe.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#5890 Apr 4, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it O Biblical IGNOAMUS.
Prove that every country was born at some time?
Umm...
Oh, yeah, I'm talking to a fundie.

Los Angeles, CA

#5891 Apr 4, 2014
Jesus never existed:
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5892 Apr 4, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to say, Jesus said you do.
We have to sort this out; so far, it is just words against words!

I on my side know that it cannot be true; there is no place for me outside of time, which is outside of my “window frame” of eternity.
On the other hand, we have your claim that your Jesus speaks and operates outside of his given “frame”!

Once again, I have to explain; eternity is now, a static position that lasts beyond everything that has happened and will happen ever.
We are now within this eternal static moment that lasts beyond everything that will ever happen but for us it last only a lifetime.
This moment is the same everywhere, at the Moon, at Mars or another location in this physical universe constant of changes.

Then we might both be right; if we can agree that the “eternal punishment” happens when we are still alive and within our “frame” of eternity.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5893 Apr 4, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that every country was born at some time?
Umm...
Oh, yeah, I'm talking to a fundie.
Don't have to prove it. Israel is born as God said HUNDREDS of years ago. Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. All true!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5894 Apr 4, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Jesus never existed:
Who are you? Answer: nobody. Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. I believe Him.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5895 Apr 4, 2014
Mr Ironhart wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to sort this out; so far, it is just words against words!
I on my side know that it cannot be true; there is no place for me outside of time, which is outside of my “window frame” of eternity.
On the other hand, we have your claim that your Jesus speaks and operates outside of his given “frame”!
Once again, I have to explain; eternity is now, a static position that lasts beyond everything that has happened and will happen ever.
We are now within this eternal static moment that lasts beyond everything that will ever happen but for us it last only a lifetime.
This moment is the same everywhere, at the Moon, at Mars or another location in this physical universe constant of changes.
Then we might both be right; if we can agree that the “eternal punishment” happens when we are still alive and within our “frame” of eternity.
You can't be that IGNORANT. It's non my words. It's the words of God of the Bible. He said you're a DAMNED FOOL. You lose.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5896 Apr 5, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be that IGNORANT. It's non my words. It's the words of God of the Bible. He said you're a DAMNED FOOL. You lose.
It is true that when our time is out there will mostly be something remaining; written words, pictures, film clips objects of all sorts to witness.

So does the Bible too; but it is written by people of different kinds, some good and some not so, then it remains to find the motives and reasons why some is said and some is unsaid by those who wrote it.

As I said earlier, we have people among us who are manipulators, like sociopaths who like to turn everything to their own advantage.
We have seen many times that religious communities been hijacked by this kind of people and they have many times bin injecting their own poisonous ideas into what was initially intended to be good.

We could use as a compass the intension of Christianity; it is always aiming at what is good for everybody!

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5897 Apr 5, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Jesus never existed:
Christian haters say some pretty ignorant things, but this has to be at the top of the list.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5898 Apr 5, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Jesus never existed:
Jesus did exist. He is the modern day idol of Israel and Christianity is the "great transgression". Psalm 19:13.

“Still Politically Incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#5899 Apr 5, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus did exist. He is the modern day idol of Israel and Christianity is the "great transgression". Psalm 19:13.
See?,that is all you are on here to do is mock and blaspheme Go and God's word out of sport.
You know nothing about interpreting the meaning of scriptures,you just make them up as you go along as you see fit to just because you have such a very vile diseased dislike towards Christianity.

Location hidden

#5900 Apr 5, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
See?,that is all you are on here to do is mock and blaspheme Go and God's word out of sport.
You know nothing about interpreting the meaning of scriptures,you just make them up as you go along as you see fit to just because you have such a very vile diseased dislike towards Christianity.
Christianity is the enemy. Jesus has been reincarnated and he is the leader of the sons of darkness. I am the leader of the sons of light. There is soon coming a time when all of earths inhabitants will follow him or me. All other religions will disappear. Proverbs 1:33 "But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil"

Panorama City, CA

#5901 Apr 5, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have to prove it. Israel is born as God said HUNDREDS of years ago. Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. All true!
OK. You don't have any proof.
Just admit it.

Panorama City, CA

#5902 Apr 5, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus did exist. He is the modern day idol of Israel and Christianity is the "great transgression". Psalm 19:13.
Quoting the bible to prove Jesus existed is funny.

Panorama City, CA

#5903 Apr 5, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
<quoted text>Christian haters say some pretty ignorant things, but this has to be at the top of the list.
How is it ignorant?
Though I happen to believe "Jesus" is a fictional character based on a real person, much like Santa is based on a real person, St. Nickolaus, this site claims he is totally fictional.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#5904 Apr 5, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is the enemy. Jesus has been reincarnated and he is the leader of the sons of darkness. I am the leader of the sons of light. There is soon coming a time when all of earths inhabitants will follow him or me. All other religions will disappear. Proverbs 1:33 "But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil"
You are nothing but a pathological lying idiot starving for attention on here.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5905 Apr 6, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. You don't have any proof.
Just admit it.
I do. Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. You lose.

Location hidden

#5906 Apr 6, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nothing but a pathological lying idiot starving for attention on here.
Everybody knows you project the same thing on every poster you disagree with. How do you propose to make restitution for your incessant slander?

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#5908 Apr 6, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody knows you project the same thing on every poster you disagree with. How do you propose to make restitution for your incessant slander?
At least I don't make up my beliefs as you are known to do on here and unlike you I don't blaspheme against God.

Location hidden

#5909 Apr 7, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I don't make up my beliefs as you are known to do on here and unlike you I don't blaspheme against God.
Jesus is not God. Blasphemy is negative speech against the divine. Your god is dead and he ain't comin back. My God is alive and will reign as king on the earth forever.

And Damn Proud Of It Too

#5910 Apr 7, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is not God. Blasphemy is negative speech against the divine. Your god is dead and he ain't comin back. My God is alive and will reign as king on the earth forever.
Your posts only shows how ignorant you are about Christianity.
To come on a Christian forum and spew your wicked blasphemy and make sport of God's word shows how poisoned your mind and soul really is.
You need to take your filth somewhere else because its not at all welcomed nor appreciated on this forum.
This is a Christian forum,this is not a secular forum where you get to spew your ungodly filth on here and expect to get by with it.
I said it before many times and I'lll say it again andd I'll keep saying it because its the God honest truth that you,Susan,are nothing but a vile pathological liar who only wants to draw attention for yourself.
You've even admitted it on this forum to me in front of everyone else here that you make up stuff..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 7 min RiccardoFire 2,711
America is a constitutional republic, based on ... 19 min Natalie 30
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Natalie 1,405
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 3 hr Big Al 80
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 17 hr Natalie 401
jesus will never return 21 hr Natalie 160
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... Thu Seentheotherside 9
More from around the web