Positively yes.

Positively no.

I donít know, maybe.

Since: Oct 10

Phoenix, AZ

#5280 Feb 15, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I showed this post of yours to a couple of my colleagues today and they were very amused at your ignorance..You have no clue what you're talking about LOL..Keep dreaming this stuff up it's funny stuff..You are such an idiot!!!
Read the truth below it may help you out of your coma.. I doubt it will though because of the god ringing in your head..Good luck..
Anatomically modern humans appear from about 200,000 years ago and after 70,000 years ago gradually marginalize the "archaic" varieties. Non-modern varieties of Homo are certain to have survived until after 30,000 years ago, and possibly as recent as 10,000 years ago.>>>> ACCORDING TO RECENT GENETIC STUDIES,<<<< modern humans bred with "at least two groups" of ancient humans: Neanderthals and Denisovans.
Not according to genetic tests on Neanderthal BONES in 1997 and confirmed in 2006. Choose better colleagues.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5281 Feb 15, 2012
RESP0NSE wrote:
<quoted text>You're asking me for information that you, I, or anybody else doesn't know. You say "natural processes" but that would really be magical. You can no more explain the beginning of life or existence that I can. I have a belief that they were created. I can't pin you down on what you believe.
You've been saying the same thing for over a year that I know of...you and Timesten. I don't think you deserve the time of day for anyone, much less an explanation of what they think (not 'believe' as believe is in the realm of oogity boogity religious magic).

Personally, I don't give anything you say the credibility of anything more than a pissant in the sugar, if that.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5282 Feb 15, 2012
RESP0NSE wrote:
<quoted text>I could use a good laugh. Go ahead. Thus far, you have been ashamed to say where you're from.
You're a liar. Mac has stated where he's from many times on Topix. Just because you're showing Phoenix doesn't mean you're from Phoenix or even live there. Almost everyone knows how to manipulate that little portion of their avatar.

Phoenix, AZ

#5283 Feb 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You've been saying the same thing for over a year that I know of...you and Timesten. I don't think you deserve the time of day for anyone, much less an explanation of what they think (not 'believe' as believe is in the realm of oogity boogity religious magic).
Personally, I don't give anything you say the credibility of anything more than a pissant in the sugar, if that.
It really p!sses you off that you don't have an answer, doesn't it? Tell us how a rock suddenly became alive and started evolving?

Phoenix, AZ

#5284 Feb 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar. Mac has stated where he's from many times on Topix. Just because you're showing Phoenix doesn't mean you're from Phoenix or even live there. Almost everyone knows how to manipulate that little portion of their avatar.
I am indeed in Phoenix. Let Mac say it again "for the first time" if he is not ashamed.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#5285 Feb 15, 2012

Phoenix, AZ

#5286 Feb 15, 2012
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#5287 Feb 15, 2012
RESP0NSE wrote:
<quoted text>Do those sites contain any words?
They're all articles. Why don't you read them, or just search Denisovians?
Thinking

Dalry, UK

#5288 Feb 15, 2012
Yes, I've seen you struggle with words.
RESP0NSE wrote:

Phoenix, AZ

#5289 Feb 15, 2012
Tickedoffchick wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all articles. Why don't you read them, or just search Denisovians?
If they contain anything important, tell us what they say. I'm not going to go to your sites and try to figure out what in the hell you are trying to say. I do not read the titles of books and try to figure out what is in them. You do your own research.
Thinking

Dalry, UK

#5290 Feb 15, 2012
That's because you are thick.
RESP0NSE wrote:
<quoted text>I do not read the titles of books and try to figure out what is in them.

Phoenix, AZ

#5291 Feb 15, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Yes, I've seen you struggle with words.
<quoted text>
I actually am very good with words. I constantly have to show you that you are using the wrong words so you will realize that you don't know what you are talking about.
Tickedoffchick

Enfield, CT

#5292 Feb 15, 2012
RESP0NSE wrote:
<quoted text>If they contain anything important, tell us what they say. I'm not going to go to your sites and try to figure out what in the hell you are trying to say. I do not read the titles of books and try to figure out what is in them. You do your own research.
I've already read them. Just trying to help you get up to speed. It must be awfully hard living with a permanent blindfold and your fingers stuck in your ears.

Phoenix, AZ

#5293 Feb 15, 2012
Tickedoffchick wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already read them. Just trying to help you get up to speed. It must be awfully hard living with a permanent blindfold and your fingers stuck in your ears.
Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself. Your refusal to present the information is pretty revealing.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5294 Feb 15, 2012
RESP0NSE wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself. Your refusal to present the information is pretty revealing.
Don't try to turn this around on me. You're the person with absolutely no intellectual curiosity.
Everyone can see that you have no intention of learning anything. The info. sources were presented. If you were the least bit interested, you would read them.

Since you're such a total bore, I do not intend to keep going 'round and 'round with you, as you never have anything interesting to say.
Reality

Anonymous Proxy

#5295 Feb 15, 2012
RESP0NSE wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to genetic tests on Neanderthal BONES in 1997 and confirmed in 2006. Choose better colleagues.
Keep up with science you twit, knowledge increases with time..That god ringing in your head doesn't want you to keep up does it..

New York Times

DNA Turning Human Story Into a Tell-All

By ALANNA MITCHELL

Published: January 30, 2012

>snip<
Comparing genomes, scientists concluded that todayís humans outside Africa carry an average of 2.5 percent Neanderthal DNA, and that people from parts of Oceania also carry about 5 percent Denisovan DNA. A study published in November found that Southeast Asians carry about 1 percent Denisovan DNA in addition to their Neanderthal genes. It is unclear whether Denisovans and Neanderthals also interbred.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/31/science/gai...

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5296 Feb 15, 2012
RESP0NSE wrote:
<quoted text>It really p!sses you off that you don't have an answer, doesn't it? Tell us how a rock suddenly became alive and started evolving?
If you can't ask a question that has a scientific basis, then you deserve no answers from me or anyone else.

I don't get pissed off at people who either play the idiot card or are in truth idiots. It isn't worth my time or energy to be pissed off at someone like you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5297 Feb 15, 2012
RESP0NSE wrote:
<quoted text>I am indeed in Phoenix. Let Mac say it again "for the first time" if he is not ashamed.
Why is it necessary for you to lie? It wouldn't be the first time. If I were Mac, I wouldn't give you the time of day, much less tell you anything personal. But since it is old news, it really doesn't matter. You could find it if you were truly interested, but you're not. You're only interested in lying and trying to stir people's emotions. You're absolutely no good at it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5298 Feb 15, 2012
Tickedoffchick wrote:
People have given him updated information for months and months and months, on this thread and many others. He will only say that this is not evidence.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5299 Feb 15, 2012
RESP0NSE wrote:
This is the idiocy of fundamentalism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So whats up with Texas? 6 min Passing thru 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min waaasssuuup 4,487
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 20 min Son of Man 2,193
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 28 min Passing thru 89
Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest. 40 min Son of Man 297
Challenge to all Christians 42 min Passing thru 394
Mark 4:11 Ė Should Christians follow the Bible? 59 min Son of Man 28
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 1 hr Son of Man 3,600
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 1 hr Passing thru 144
More from around the web