Too much Judgment
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The truth works

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 13, 2014
All this judging of others by people who do not know the people they judge is not solving anything.
Peace, Love, and Understanding will go further.
Should we not live our lives for the the day that will last? Whenever that will be can't be too soon.
As it is in society it's being postponed. This garbage I have witnessed on here reflects the worse of what most religions warn against.

There are good people on here trying their best. My opinion!

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 13, 2014
JUDGING

MAT 7: 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
MAT 7: 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
LUK 6: 37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

JOH 7: 24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
JOH 8: 15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
JOH 8: 16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

CO1 11: 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
JAM 5: 9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
( a brother, in this context, is a fellow christian: and they are one in spririt).

ROM 14: 13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

JOH 12: 47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
( when he comes agian, then he comes to judge!)

JOH 12: 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

COL 2: 16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

ACT 4: 19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.

ACT 13: 46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been
spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

ABOUT THE TIME AFTER HIS SECOND COMING, WHEN CHRISTIANS ARE RESIDENTS OF HEAVEN
CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
CO1 6: 2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
CO1 6: 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

PE1 4: 5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
REV 6: 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
REV 19: 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

http://www.theholychristianchurch.com

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2014
The truth works wrote:
Trying not to believe in Jesus/ God?
Big Al

Springfield, MO

#5 Jul 14, 2014
The truth works wrote:
All this judging of others by people who do not know the people they judge is not solving anything.
Peace, Love, and Understanding will go further.
Should we not live our lives for the the day that will last? Whenever that will be can't be too soon.
As it is in society it's being postponed. This garbage I have witnessed on here reflects the worse of what most religions warn against.
It’s been going on since day one. The first Jewish Christians were judging the new Gentile converts and the Gentile converts judged the Jewish Christians to be Judaizers. The Gnostics were judged by the mainstream Chiristians in the 2nd and 3rd centuries and we all know about the Roman Catholics for the next 1300 years, and certainly Protestantism didn’t stop the judging.

Everybody thinks they know the truth and anybody that thinks different is "of the devil".
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jul 14, 2014
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s been going on since day one. The first Jewish Christians were judging the new Gentile converts and the Gentile converts judged the Jewish Christians to be Judaizers. The Gnostics were judged by the mainstream Chiristians in the 2nd and 3rd centuries and we all know about the Roman Catholics for the next 1300 years, and certainly Protestantism didn’t stop the judging.
Everybody thinks they know the truth and anybody that thinks different is "of the devil".
And the truth of it all is that very very very few of them were ever really born of God. Even many of them that wrote the books in the bible.
buck

AOL

#7 Jul 14, 2014
btw the last statement on big Al's #5 post is his "opinion", I would
not hesitate to say that dollarsbill maybe the only one who agrees
with him. Don't know where some people have been that question
what's going on here on this christian forum.
I have never understood the reasoning behind the allowance of
some of the most inappropriate posts on a christian forum.
and then there are those that judge "righteous" judgement.
As a child we are taught right from wrong.
For the most part, a large percentage who post here have
been taught the Bible from youth up and know it is their true salvation.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 14, 2014
Yes they had had the Holy Ghost fall upon them...
but not inter in and dwell within them.

Even though they claimed they were born of God.

They were not.

They were deceived.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jul 14, 2014
And in turn unknowing to them...they deceived many others.

This is how it is today.

Basically the very same thing.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jul 14, 2014
And the domino effect continues on even today.

As it was back then.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 14, 2014
This is how God keeps out of His Kingdom...
all those who He rejects and does not choose to be
with Him on the new Earth.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 14, 2014
It is called culling.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#13 Jul 14, 2014
Rash judgements are sadly part of human nature. God commands we refrain from rash judgements of Christians, and we are commanded to never judge non-Christians. Christ demands much from His Christians, but He gave so much more. Obedience takes great effort, but IS required.

God bless you and yours.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jul 14, 2014
Seriously__ wrote:
Obedience takes great effort, but IS required..
Luke, Chapter 14,33: So likewise,
whosoever he be of you that forsaketh
not all that he hath, he cannot
be my disciple.
Stephen Levi

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jul 14, 2014
This is your judge.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 14, 2014
Stephen Levi wrote:
Yes they had had the Holy Ghost fall upon them...
but not INTER in and dwell within them.
LOL!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#18 Jul 14, 2014
Prince of Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>
what a huge load of BULLSCHITT...don't forget to wipe...
Your mouth? Funny you should need to tell yourself that...

Location hidden

#19 Jul 14, 2014
Seriously__ wrote:
, and we are commanded to never judge non-Christians.
Ezekiel 33:9 (NKJV)
9 Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

#20 Jul 14, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Ezekiel 33:9 (NKJV)
9 Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
Warning, and sharing the Good News do not involve judgement or condemnation.

Do you believe verses in the Bible contradict themselves? Do you believe God commanded us to not judge non-Christians in one verse then approved of judging non-Christians in another? He is not a God of confusion. When He commanded us to not judge non-Christians, I believe He meant it. Do you?

God bless you and yours.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 14, 2014
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning, and sharing the Good News do not involve judgement or condemnation.
Do you believe verses in the Bible contradict themselves? Do you believe God commanded us to not judge non-Christians in one verse then approved of judging non-Christians in another? He is not a God of confusion. When He commanded us to not judge non-Christians, I believe He meant it. Do you?
God bless you and yours.
Who are "the wicked"?

#22 Jul 14, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Who are "the wicked"?
As mentioned in that verse? I believe God is referring to non-Christians in that verse.

Do you believe God meant it when He commanded Christians to not judge non-Christians?

God bless you and yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 min I love jesus 20,560
The Moral Failure Of Christians 11 min I love jesus 43
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 29 min 0smius 2,463
gen 49: 27 35 min Taranis 2
Which ACCOUNT is CORRECT?? 44 min Taranis 3
GALILEE or JERUSALEM (Jan '14) 53 min Taranis 10
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 1 hr Taranis 1,096
More from around the web