how do creationists explain light years?
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#107 Feb 2, 2013
TheRealTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
(Hi AJ, thanks for the interesting posts.)
Absolutely not, and I don't claim to.
But to say it was created by an immeasurably complex entity (or enetities) raises an even bigger question; who created the entity. Recursion follows.
Scientists keep pushing back the boundries and so much so in the past century, we may not know in our life times. Lets wait and see. I strongly suspect everything has simple beginnings.
But I do agree that the question of where did all the matter come from in the first place is baffling. The question of all questions.
But I won't assume anything!
An entity has no creator. God is a creator who has always exsisted as someone only like our God can create man, can you create man from nothing but dust? Can you breathe into man and make him a living soul?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#108 Feb 5, 2013
moofactory wrote:
If the universe is only 6,000-10,000 years old, then how is it possible for us to see the light coming from stars that are over 10,000 light years away?
Get saved and you will understand the ways of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the essay of mark twain about the jews 24 min Seentheotherside 71
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 34 min Seentheotherside 1,938
The truth is difficult, I understand. 41 min Seentheotherside 166
breath of god, and how we come to light. 1 hr Seentheotherside 80
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Seen Is Awesome 1,165
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr Seentheotherside 248
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 4 hr Barmsweb 2,620
More from around the web