of 4
Next Last

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#71 Jan 15, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I could post pages on pages of scripture and quote facts and stats that demonstrate the correctness of our doctrine but it wouldn't serve any purpose as your attached to your personal views and will immediately reject anything that doesn't conform to them.
And then, of course, there's your claim that you met G-d and know better than everyone else, lol.
There are NO facts about God...there are beliefs and faith in God.;..nothing more, nothing less.
Frank

Holly Springs, NC

#72 Jan 15, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
There are NO facts about God...there are beliefs and faith in God.;..nothing more, nothing less.
This is one of the things that you and I agree upon, to a degree.

See, the scriptures and reality support my idealogy perfectly, which explains why I believe as I do.

If at the end of the day I'm wrong, so be it..but it's a gamble that I'm willing to make.

Btw, I didn't just jump on this band-wagon---my search for the truth took me through xtianity, Islam, the Nation of Islam, judaism, messianic judaism, hindu philosophy, and buddhism (a half japanese guy that I know from the military introduced me to zen and I practiced it for several years and continue to meditate even today)...and then I arrived where I'm at today, and it's where I'm staying.

shalom

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#73 Jan 15, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Classic wackjob fundie tactic of throwing out an arrogant condemnation to avoid facing the fact that they have NOTHING to back up their lies, and make it look like they are still somehow holier than thou.
But you could have just been honest and stated you got nothing. That was LAME.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I could post pages on pages of scripture and quote facts and stats that demonstrate the correctness of our doctrine but it wouldn't serve any purpose as your attached to your personal views and will immediately reject anything that doesn't conform to them.
And then, of course, there's your claim that you met G-d and know better than everyone else, lol.
You proved my point soooo well.

But you still got nothing to back up your lies. Although that's the problem with lies, there never is anything to back them up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fairy-Tales (Trolls): Christian Censorship? 9 hr Abishai100 1
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 11 hr horror girl 2,878
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) 15 hr Jones 760
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy 16 hr AlertChristians 3
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 18 hr ZDF 608
jesus will never return 20 hr ZDF 499
Why has God stop communicating with man? Mon horror girl 219
More from around the web