The Tribulation Period
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#194 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even own a Scofield bible or any book about him or his views.
The beasts in the book of Daniel are clearly identified. Anti-Christ comes from the final beast, the revived Roman empire.
Four Beasts
1) Babylonian empire.....Lion (Daniel 7:4)
2) Medo-Persian empire...Bear (Daniel 7:5)
3) Grecian empire.....Leopard (Daniel 7:6)
4) Roman empire.....dreadful and terrible (Daniel 7:7-8, Dan 7:23-27, Rev. 13, 17:8-17)
Yep. And the book of Daniel clearly states there will be one more kingdom that will rule the earth just prior to Jesus' return. Socci has some of the puzzle solved but overlooks many other pieces that have yet to be fulfilled. For instance, the Antichrist is an actual, live human being, not a religious system as purported in his posted links. But, it is very clear the Roman Catholic Church will be instrumental in bringing forth the apostate one-world religion foretold in Revelation.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#195 Mar 4, 2013
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#196 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter even wrote that Paul's epistles are scripture in his 2 epistle (2 Peter 3:15-16). That proves that some of the New Testament epistles were already in circulation even before Peter and Paul's deaths. It also showed that Peter and Paul were preaching the same gospel. Peter was giving his "stamp of approval" on Paul's ministry.
Don't give me some new age trash link that says Peter didn't write that epistle. Yawn, copy/pasting from debunked anti-Christian sources only prove how desperate you unbelievers have become.
Learn to actually read and study the Word of God for yourselves. God has preserved His Word just as promised (Psalms 12:6-7). No Christian, not even Catholics, refute the 66 books of the Holy Bible. There is no question that the 66 books of the Holy Bible are the inerrant, inspired, preserved, 100% true Word of the living God.
Where does Peter say that either his or Paul's writings were inspired by the Holy Ghost?
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#197 Mar 4, 2013
>"...the Antichrist is an actual, live human being, not a religious system..."

-

That would just be a prediction.

The Bible does nnt say the "little horn" is a man, but rather that it would have "eyes like the eyes of a man" (Daniel 7:8). When Paul used the expression, "the man of sin," in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, he was simply referring to the "little horn" with its "eyes like the eyes of a man." Yet that same horn is called a "beast" in Revelation 13:1, and the Bible clearly tells us that a beast represents a great kingdom (Daniel 7:23).
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#198 Mar 4, 2013
socci wrote:
-
The Bible does nnt say the "little horn" is a man, but rather that it would have "eyes like the eyes of a man" (Daniel 7:8). When Paul used the expression, "the man of sin," in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, he was simply referring to the "little horn" with its "eyes like the eyes of a man." Yet that same horn is called a "beast" in Revelation 13:1, and the Bible clearly tells us that a beast represents a great kingdom (Daniel 7:23).
Rev 20:10 tells us Satan, the beast and the false prophet will be cast into the lake of fire, so they are all actual beings. Of course, Scripture often has dual or multiple meanings, so I can see where 'the beast" can also be a kingdom.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#199 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
What are you animals doing here? god is stupid
Nice try, FAKE!
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#200 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter even wrote that Paul's epistles are scripture in his 2 epistle (2 Peter 3:15-16). That proves that some of the New Testament epistles were already in circulation even before Peter and Paul's deaths. It also showed that Peter and Paul were preaching the same gospel. Peter was giving his "stamp of approval" on Paul's ministry.
Don't give me some new age trash link that says Peter didn't write that epistle. Yawn, copy/pasting from debunked anti-Christian sources only prove how desperate you unbelievers have become.
Learn to actually read and study the Word of God for yourselves. God has preserved His Word just as promised (Psalms 12:6-7). No Christian, not even Catholics, refute the 66 books of the Holy Bible. There is no question that the 66 books of the Holy Bible are the inerrant, inspired, preserved, 100% true Word of the living God.
A big amen to that!:) Catch the Spirit ... www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#201 Mar 4, 2013
socci wrote:
-
The Anti-Christ will be a real person. He arises out of the final empire, the revived Roman Empire. The "people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary" from Daniel 9:26 is referring to the Roman empire that destroyed the temple in 70AD. So Anti-Christ will come from the revived Roman Empire.

Some even claim that he may be a homosexual from the following verse:

Daniel 11:37- Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

But it could also mean that he(A-C) isn't married.....maybe the new pope? Or that he is so conceited that he doesn't even care about women.

I don't see the Jewish people following a homosexual as their Messiah. The OT is clear against this sin.
----------

Many of Daniel's Anti-Christ prophesies, along with other bible prophesies, are dual (multiple) prophesies. We know this because Antiochus IV Epiphanes fulfilled many of them during his reign of terror.... 175-164 B.C.(Daniel 8:9-14; Daniel 8:23-25; Daniel 11:21-35). Just more rock solid proof that the Holy Bible is the 100% true Word of God. Every jot and tittle will be fulfilled, some prophesies more than once.

But both Jesus and Paul spoke of THE future Anti-Christ committing the abomination of desolation (Matthew 24:15, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4) so we know these events will happen again. Just like Hitler was in the anti-Christ spirit, the REAL Anti-Christ will be similar to Hitler but much much worse, so much so that he will make Hitler look like a weak little school boy.

The end times passages of Matt 24, Luke 17, Luke 21, Mark 13 are all parallel with that of Revelation 6-18. This is the final 7 year tribulation period!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#202 Mar 4, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>A big amen to that!:) Catch the Spirit ... www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
I love your link! I pray that others read it too. It does an excellent job of explaining REAL salvation.
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try, FAKE!
The poor anti-Christian trolls are getting so desperate that they have to steal our names, lol. But I'm not in "Germany" or "anonymous proxy" land.
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#203 Mar 4, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
Rev 20:10 tells us Satan, the beast and the false prophet will be cast into the lake of fire, so they are all actual beings. Of course, Scripture often has dual or multiple meanings, so I can see where 'the beast" can also be a kingdom.

In Rev 17 we have the harlot riding the beast -- this is found later as the false prophet & beast.

The beast = kingdom. Nowhere is the 'beast' anything other than the four kingdom's of Daniel, the fourth and final being Rome's empire; then found in Rev with seven 'heads'.

The 'little horn' of Dn 7 is when papal Rome took over in the 6th century. The holy roman empire then ruled for 1260 years --- the 42 month sea beast of Rev 13.

The holy roman empire is DEAD. It was replaced by Rome's new world govt - the 8th head rising from the pit (Rev 11:7; 17:8, KJV)
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#204 Mar 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your link! I pray that others read it too. It does an excellent job of explaining REAL salvation.
<quoted text>
The poor anti-Christian trolls are getting so desperate that they have to steal our names, lol. But I'm not in "Germany" or "anonymous proxy" land.
Thanks for the compliment. As for the trolls, very childish, yet amusing at the same time. They hated Jesus before they hated us.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#205 Mar 5, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the compliment. As for the trolls, very childish, yet amusing at the same time. They hated Jesus before they hated us.
Nope.
It is the trolls who are hated for what they are doing and have done to the Christian Forum.
As for unbelievers, how can you hate something you do not believe is real?
I have never read a good answer to this question.

What is 'hated' is the attempts to shove faith/religion into our society and into our laws.
I wonder when some thick skull folks will ever understand this.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#207 Mar 6, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>"THEY" do not hate Jesus, "THEY" hate phoney christians spreading bigotted hate and threats because we do not believe in their lies and their interpretation of King Jimmys book of lies.
The Lord knows them that are His.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#208 Mar 6, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>"THEY" do not hate Jesus, "THEY" hate phoney christians spreading bigotted hate and threats because we do not believe in their lies and their interpretation of King Jimmys book of lies.
Behold the fake Christians - www.scribd.com/doc/22629976 ...
www.scribd.com/doc/99734260 ...
Ant

Alpharetta, GA

#209 Mar 6, 2013
How can there be a revived Roman Empire, when Muslims run that region in a much larger number than Catholics and rule with much greater force than them.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#211 Mar 6, 2013
Ant wrote:
How can there be a revived Roman Empire, when Muslims run that region in a much larger number than Catholics and rule with much greater force than them.
They will work together. From the Catholic Church to the United Nations to Barack Obama. All are on the same page and have the same mindset. The Muslims believe "Al Mahdi" (the Guided One) will come on the scene and rule the earth in perfect justice and peace for 7 years. The Bible also speaks of a man of peace (the Antichrist) who will rule the world for 7 years just before Jesus Christ returns. The unsaved peoples of the world will adore and accept this dictator. rue Christians will reject him and be executed for doing so.
socci

Osceola, MO

#213 Mar 6, 2013
We know Daniel chapters 2, 7 & 8 all go together. This is known as Hebrew build and expand upon when God gives multiple visions & messengers to reveal the prophecy. The same is then found in Revelation.

Revelation chapters 11, 13 & 17 all go together about this time period of the fall of the 42 month sea beast - holy roman empire.

In Rev 11 after the 1260 days/years we find the beast from the pit rising.

In Rev 13 after the 1260 days/years we find the same beast this time called the beast from the earth.

In Rev 17 we find the beast from the pit again, ridden by the harlot, and called the 8th head.

Thus the 'wound' was to the 7th head as the 8th head took over. This was the holy roman empire being replaced by the new world order.

Chapter 18 then gives more space to the fall of the holy roman empire - the 'Great City'.

This puts us in chapter 19 just before the second coming.

• The Pit Beast

www.geocities.ws/pitbeast/

socci

Osceola, MO

#215 Mar 6, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
When did the new world order take over Rome? We are no where near tribulation time.

When the Papal States were dissolved by the fire-revolution in 1870.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_States

The revolutions of the NWO went from the USA (1776) to France (1789) across Europe (1848) and into Italy. Then into Russia & China, ect.

This is why world govt today is secular not Catholic. They would never revive a catholic HRE.
He is Coming Soon

Location hidden

#216 Mar 7, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
It is the trolls who are hated for what they are doing and have done to the Christian Forum.
As for unbelievers, how can you hate something you do not believe is real?
I have never read a good answer to this question.
What is 'hated' is the attempts to shove faith/religion into our society and into our laws.
I wonder when some thick skull folks will ever understand this.
"Shove faith/religion?" If you are truly a Christian redeemed from your sins, you would be promoting the Gospel at every opportunity. You lack any zeal and excitement of a truly born again believer in Christ. Why not be honest with yourself and convert to Buddhism? You can be sure, when Jesus Christ comes to rule the earth, faith and religion will be woven into EVERYTHING! So, either get used to it now or suffer the consequences.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#217 Mar 7, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>"Shove faith/religion?" If you are truly a Christian redeemed from your sins, you would be promoting the Gospel at every opportunity. You lack any zeal and excitement of a truly born again believer in Christ. Why not be honest with yourself and convert to Buddhism? You can be sure, when Jesus Christ comes to rule the earth, faith and religion will be woven into EVERYTHING! So, either get used to it now or suffer the consequences.
I do not understand what kind of point you are attempting to make here.
Jesus never shoved Himself or His teachings onto anyone.
IMO neither should we.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Dream 1, part 1 and 2, the meaning? 8 hr rickpilgrim 1
The People's Lounge (Mar '09) 10 hr Roadie 4,441
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 10 hr RiccardoFire 199
God has Granted Repentance that Leads to Life -... 11 hr bravenewworld 8
What Does God Hate? 14 hr Joey 137
According to the Bible, is anal sex between a m... (Oct '10) Mon religiousnuts 191
News New figures show debt crises are growing across... May 19 nanoanomaly 1