|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are atheists atheists?
I'll let you puzzle over that for I while. I've got to get a move on because I've been trusted to get the prayer books to Linda's by six-thirty o'clock because we will be praying the Stations of the Cross there tonight and I've got to get some gas.
I just got back from praying The Stations of The Cross.
It can be a real good meditation-reflection of my life as well as The Passion of The Lord. I can relate to the three stations where Jesus falls and gets back up again. Good inspiration for me.

Anyway, I was wondering about your parish.
At ours we all get together in the parish hall after the stations and enjoy a communal meatless soup supper.

It's really like a family thing.
Each week a dozen or so ladies get the recipe for the next friday and each makes a gallon or two of soup, then at the hall kitchen the soups are blended together in large pots and kept warm till after services.
Then everybody walks down from the church and joins together with a bowl of soup, good crusty bread and water.
It really tops off a meatless Friday and gives everybody a chance to get to know one another better.
Do you folks do anything like that?
Once while visiting family in St.Louis I discovered their parish had fish frys for Lent. That was the bomb.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got back from praying The Stations of The Cross.
It can be a real good meditation-reflection of my life as well as The Passion of The Lord. I can relate to the three stations where Jesus falls and gets back up again. Good inspiration for me.
Anyway, I was wondering about your parish.
At ours we all get together in the parish hall after the stations and enjoy a communal meatless soup supper.
It's really like a family thing.
Each week a dozen or so ladies get the recipe for the next friday and each makes a gallon or two of soup, then at the hall kitchen the soups are blended together in large pots and kept warm till after services.
Then everybody walks down from the church and joins together with a bowl of soup, good crusty bread and water.
It really tops off a meatless Friday and gives everybody a chance to get to know one another better.
Do you folks do anything like that?
Once while visiting family in St.Louis I discovered their parish had fish frys for Lent. That was the bomb.
I attend a Mexican mission church in the United States. Last week we prayed the stations at Chela's and I didn't know she was going to feed us so I left right after the stations. Tonight we met at Linda's and we walked. Never in a million years would I have though I would ever be walking down the road in the desert at night with a half dozen women singing fourteen verses of 'Forgive your people, Lord. Forgive them.' in Spanish and stopping after each verse to pray, in turns, a station which is about a page long, followed by Padre Nuestro, Ave Maria, and Gloria al Padre. We got to her brother-in-law's and rounded up more women and a few men and completed the starions just as we got back to Linda's. She fixed about a gallon and a half of shrimp coctail, Mexican style, with coffee or soda, crackers, avocado, pepper sauce; Valentina or Tabasco; cookies and that's about it. I got avocado on my tie, just a little. Fortunately I had three flashlights in my broken down van truck or things may have turned out very differently, two single LED jobs that were in there because no interior lights work and a seven LED job that I brought along in case I had to scout for the address. There are many cultural practices that are entirely new to me and sometimes confusing and I do make grand social blunders but I must be doing something to balance it out because they treat me as one of their own. I told them I was stealing one of the song sheets, and I did, and would confess that to Padre one of these days.

We pray the stations at the mission church on Wednesdays.

I've been in and out of Catholic practice my entire life, mostly out, and this is the first place I've stumbled upon where following the teaching of Jesus Christ is actually a way of life and I'm thankful for it.

God bless you.
socci

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
I attend a Mexican mission church in the United States. Last week we prayed the stations at Chela's and I didn't know she was going to feed us so I left right after the stations. Tonight we met at Linda's and we walked. Never in a million years would I have though I would ever be walking down the road in the desert at night with a half dozen women singing fourteen verses of 'Forgive your people, Lord. Forgive them.' in Spanish and stopping after each verse to pray, in turns, a station which is about a page long, followed by Padre Nuestro, Ave Maria, and Gloria al Padre. We got to her brother-in-law's and rounded up more women and a few men and completed the starions just as we got back to Linda's. She fixed about a gallon and a half of shrimp coctail, Mexican style, with coffee or soda, crackers, avocado, pepper sauce; Valentina or Tabasco; cookies and that's about it. I got avocado on my tie, just a little. Fortunately I had three flashlights in my broken down van truck or things may have turned out very differently, two single LED jobs that were in there because no interior lights work and a seven LED job that I brought along in case I had to scout for the address. There are many cultural practices that are entirely new to me and sometimes confusing and I do make grand social blunders but I must be doing something to balance it out because they treat me as one of their own. I told them I was stealing one of the song sheets, and I did, and would confess that to Padre one of these days.
I've been in and out of Catholic practice my entire life, mostly out, and this is the first place I've stumbled upon where following the teaching of Jesus Christ is actually a way of life and I'm thankful for it.
God bless you.

no bible.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
no bible.
Not so. You've got your head in your butt. The Bible is full of demands that we repent our sins. The Catholics are just way better at it than any fundie who's ever shown up in the forum.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You asked for New Testament quotes and I gave them to you.
Incorrect! I asked…

“Where in the New Testament do any of the authors say that their work was inspired by the Holy Ghost?”

Neither Paul nor Peter (or whoever it was that wrote for him) claimed their writing to be inspired by the Holy Ghost?” Paul referred to “Scripture” which had to be the Old Testament and Peter referred to “holy men” in “old time”.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The Word of God is true. Study it sometime (in it's entirety) with an open mind and maybe you'll see the TRUTH.
2) You obviously have never studied the Word or you wouldn't have to keep on repeating the same repetitive atheist nonsense that has been debunked for many many many years.
It's obvious that you so-called atheists can't think for yourselves. There is NOTHING original from any of you. Just copy/paste garbage from asinine trash anti-Christian sources.
This post of yours is not very pertinent to what I posted.

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Jesus - thru thousands and thousands of fallible men. Do what you will. I wont loose sleep.
2. I can and do. That I can play with it, that I can read it with whatever perspective, and how I wish is not of your concern. You do not OWN the Bible, no one does. As is proved by the historical records.
I can and will read the Bible from any of a dozen POV's most of them Xtian, only one of them from my atheistic POV. I'm the consistent one, not you xtians.
I do NOT rely on any other Atheists, or their sites. I have read less than a handful of any atheist authors. As I keep saying, and Fundy's like you ignore - it was ALL Xtian and Theist writers, commentators, priests and preachers and everything in btween that did the work to disprove their myths, your myths - and all of them were responsible for my de-conversion.
As for the few atheist authors I have read, I really didnt like their style. Agreed with less than half of their POV's, saw thru some of their weaker points, and sometimes lousy logic. I'm better'n them. They miss the point for me. Go figure, I'm not a herd animal.
----------
1. In its entirety? You mean this God has not uttered another word since the Bible was compiled..? He's now mute? Which is sort of true when you consider how much Believers like you speak for your God. Think for him, and make demands of him how to act (in the future).

You're a funny guy...in a weird pitiful way.

You rely on TRADITION of others telling you what the Word IS and what the Word means.

Care to show where you God says, "This Book, this exact book (choose a canon of choice for him, he might not know which is the right one for him to support) is all mine!"

Its the words of MEN, and only men and will never be anything but that.

2. I didn't present anything "debunkable". I told the truth - something that eludes you - I dont need other atheists to tell me anything...I'm not a follower, I'm a leader. I'm the alpha to your very sub-beta.

Its angers you that I dont need to suck at the teat of others like you Believers do...it drives folks like you crazy! To the point where you cant even carry on a legit discussion - you get all bumfuzzled.

Nope, its always been the words, and actions, etc of Theists that convinced me they are all full of horse-poo!
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You asked for New Testament quotes and I gave them to you.
Yes I know the apostles and early Christians used the Old Testament for scripture to prove Jesus is the Messiah. Jesus fulfilled the Messianic prophesies and came right on schedule as prophesied in the book of Daniel.
Jesus is the Word made flesh. He did what us sinners(everyone) couldn't do, He lived a perfect sinless life and offered up that life as payment for sin. It's His BLOOD that makes atonement for our sins.
The OT law is like a mirror, it shows us how sinful we really are.......but it doesn't cleanse us from anything. It's like looking in a mirror and seeing our dirty face but no way to clean it.
But through the BLOOD of Jesus, our sins get washed away and we are made righteous before a Holy God. By trusting and believing that Jesus died on the cross and in 3 days rose from the grave........"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." -Romans 10:9
----------
Matt 24
2) Now you're getting desperate again or just trolling me. You are jumping from verse 2 to verse 34 and not reading all that's in between. Jesus even told you that "when you see ALL these things it is near, even at the doors" in the verse right before where He says "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled".
Q- See ALL what things?
A- ALL the signs of the end times
The generation that sees ALL these things shall not pass.
do you ever go off script? Do you converse with people in the real world the way you do here?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>

The Word of God is the side that I choose. "Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth."- John 17:17

1. Christianity was established long before the RCC came in and tried to corrupt it. Many Protestant denominations still cling to false doctrines from the RCC.

Christians were first called Christians at Antioch, Syria (Acts 11:19-26). They weren't called Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans, Baptists, Presbyterians, etc.......

2. they were called CHRISTIANS.
REAL Christians are the TRUE church, we are the body of Christ. 1 (Corinthians 12:12-18)
1. Again you're being disingenuous. Xtianity as you KNOW it was not established (in the true sense of the term) that early on. The Xtianity YOU know took a few thousand more years to "establish" itself and get all its ducks in a line.

Yes, yes, certainly some followers were "xtians", labeled by others or themselves - but they were not reading a Bible, and most certainly not relying a few thousand years of commentaries - like YOU are - and most certainly not in full agreement, anymore than Xtians today!

2. And stop playing the "real Xtian" game. None of you know who that might be...none of you know if any of you are in favor or out, or on the fence. You're all scrambling around in similar dark rooms, hoping and hoping you picked the right door to the right room. Only your God knows the real ones...he NEVER handed over judgment to any of you!
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you.
Praying The Stations of The Cross in the desert at night has got to be inspiring as we trace the final steps of Christ's journey from Pilate's jugment thru the crucifixion of Our Lord.

About a quarter of our congregation is Hispanic, and I can attest to their devoutness. Something I learn from.

You make me wish we had shrimp cocktails a la mexicana...with Tobasco. That sounds good.

ps: with a paisley tie you don't need to worry about the avacodo stain, it'll blend in.
That's why I like wearing plaid shirts.

Enjoy being in a small congregation, la familia, it's a really good way of life.
Dominus vobiscum

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect! I asked…
“Where in the New Testament do any of the authors say that their work was inspired by the Holy Ghost?”
Neither Paul nor Peter (or whoever it was that wrote for him) claimed their writing to be inspired by the Holy Ghost?” Paul referred to “Scripture” which had to be the Old Testament and Peter referred to “holy men” in “old time”.
Peter even wrote that Paul's epistles are scripture in his 2 epistle (2 Peter 3:15-16). That proves that some of the New Testament epistles were already in circulation even before Peter and Paul's deaths. It also showed that Peter and Paul were preaching the same gospel. Peter was giving his "stamp of approval" on Paul's ministry.

Don't give me some new age trash link that says Peter didn't write that epistle. Yawn, copy/pasting from debunked anti-Christian sources only prove how desperate you unbelievers have become.

Learn to actually read and study the Word of God for yourselves. God has preserved His Word just as promised (Psalms 12:6-7). No Christian, not even Catholics, refute the 66 books of the Holy Bible. There is no question that the 66 books of the Holy Bible are the inerrant, inspired, preserved, 100% true Word of the living God.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Again you're being disingenuous. Xtianity as you KNOW it was not established (in the true sense of the term) that early on. The Xtianity YOU know took a few thousand more years to "establish" itself and get all its ducks in a line.
Yes, yes, certainly some followers were "xtians", labeled by others or themselves - but they were not reading a Bible, and most certainly not relying a few thousand years of commentaries - like YOU are - and most certainly not in full agreement, anymore than Xtians today!

2. And stop playing the "real Xtian" game. None of you know who that might be...none of you know if any of you are in favor or out, or on the fence. You're all scrambling around in similar dark rooms, hoping and hoping you picked the right door to the right room. Only your God knows the real ones...he NEVER handed over judgment to any of you!
1) Christianity was established by the apostles. They were eye-witnesses of these actual events of Jesus. They witnessed the blind getting their sight, the deaf to hear, the dead being raised, the demons being cast out, Jesus walking on the water, the transfiguration, the lepers being cleansed, etc etc........they watched Jesus die on the cross, blood and water running out of the spear wound in which there is no doubt that He was dead..........His DEAD body was placed in a tomb sealed by a heavy rock..........guard soldiers were placed there. But He rose from the grave! They and over 500 other eye witnesses witnessed His resurrected body (1 Corinthians 15:3-8). After 40 days Jesus ascended to be with the Father in Heaven.(Luke 24:50-53, Acts 1:3-11)

^ Punisher, this how Christianity was established, eye-witnesses and those who interviewed them wrote the New Testament. That's why the apostles went to their deaths proclaiming the gospel of Christ Jesus!

2) I know that I'm saved because because I know my own salvation experience and I believe the Word of God is 100% TRUTH. Those who never truly got saved can't understand it. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever!

Lives get changed when they truly get saved.
2 Corinthians 5:17- Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter even wrote that Paul's epistles are scripture in his 2 epistle (2 Peter 3:15-16). That proves that some of the New Testament epistles were already in circulation even before Peter and Paul's deaths. It also showed that Peter and Paul were preaching the same gospel.

Peter was giving his "stamp of approval" on Paul's ministry.
You know why St.Paul needed validation by "stamp of approval" from St.Peter?

Because Peter was Pope of The Church.
Romans Road wrote:
Learn to actually read and study the Word of God for yourselves. God has preserved His Word just as promised (Psalms 12:6-7). No Christian, not even Catholics, refute the 66 books of the Holy Bible. There is no question that the 66 books of the Holy Bible are the inerrant, inspired, preserved, 100% true Word of the living God.
The Bible actually contains 73 books.

Both the forty-six books of the Old Testament and the twenty-seven books of the New Testament.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Both the forty-six books of the Old Testament and the twenty-seven books of the New Testament.
Your church should have lied and said that Paul was the first pope, as that would have been believable. You'd have to be a complete imbecile to believe that Peter was the first pope. The RCC didn't even come to existence until the 300's AD.

No Christian accepts the Apocrypha as biblical canon. Even Jerome and many of the early Catholic church fathers rejected those obvious forgeries. They weren't even canonized by the Harlot RCC until 1546 A.D. at the Council of Trent.
----------
A link to a non-denominational site that explains a few differences between Christianity and Roman Catholicism.

Question: "What is Roman Catholicism?"
http://www.gotquestions.org/roman-catholicism...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
QUOTE FROM LINK:
The Plain Truth about the Roman Catholic Church

Was Peter the First Pope?

Catholics argue that Peter is the "rock" of Matthew 16:18 because the word "Peter" is from the Greek word "petros", meaning “a piece of rock” or "a stone". However, the word "rock" in Matthew 16:18 is from the word "petra", which is a "mass of rock", like a large slab, not a small stone. Jesus Christ is the foundation (I Cor. 3:11), the perfect match for the "rock" ("petra") of Matthew 16:18. Christ is clearly the Rock in Scripture (II Sam. 22:32, Psa. 40:2, 42:9, 89:26, 92:15, 94:22, Acts 4:11-12).

As for Peter being the first Pope, the sincere Bible student should note the following facts:

1. The word "Pope" is never mentioned once in God's word.

2. Peter was married (Mat. 8:14; I Cor. 9:5), while the Popes are not.

3. Peter refused to allow others to bow down to him (Acts 10:25-26), but the Popes allow such practices.

4. Peter didn't think very highly of tradition (I Pet. 1:18), yet tradition is a major authority in the Catholic Church.

5. Peter believed in waiting for the "crown of glory" (I Pet. 5:4), while all Popes believe in wearing a crown now.

6. If Peter was the Pope in Rome, as the Catholics teach, then why did Paul not mention him in his letter to the Romans? In Romans chapter 16, Paul gives the names of over twenty church members, yet he fails to mention Peter. How could this have happened if Peter was the Pope in Rome?

7. If Peter was the head of the church, why did Paul have to set him straight on doctrine in Galatians 2:11?

8. If Peter was the Pope, then why didn't he say so in his epistles? He simply labeled himself "an apostle of Jesus Christ" (I Pet. 1:1) and nothing more.

9. Paul wrote 100 chapters with 2,325 verses, while Peter wrote only 8 chapters with 166 verses. Why would "the Pope" write less?

10. Paul spoke of Peter, James, and John (not just Peter) being pillars in the church (Gal. 2:9). Peter is never magnified above the other Apostles.

11. Don't forget that it was Peter who denied the Lord Jesus Christ three times in one night (Mat. 26:69-75). Does this sound like something that would be done by the head of the church?

12. The Catholics believe that Peter was the first Pope in Rome, but the New Testament never speaks of Peter being anywhere near Rome.

The Bible never even hints of Peter being a Pope. This whole doctrine is Catholic tradition, having been concocted for the purpose of lording over the common people of the church. It lacks any Scriptural support.

http://www.biblebaptistpublications.org/roman...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Your church should have lied and said that Paul was the first pope, as that would have been believable.
"that would have been believable"

should be "that would have been MORE believable"

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
"that would have been believable"
should be "that would have been MORE believable"
What Biblical and extrabiblical evidence does the Catholic Church present to support its claim to apostolic succession?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: "What is Roman Catholicism?"
Why ask me?
You're the one claiming the 'Roman's Road'.

But you keep stumbling on the foundation stones.

"And so I say to you, you are Peter,
and upon this rock I will build my church,
and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.

I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven.
Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

Matt.16:18,19
Thus saith The Lord.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Your church should have lied and said that Paul was the first pope, as that would have been believable.

You'd have to be a complete imbecile to believe that Peter was the first pope.

The RCC didn't even come to existence until the 300's AD.
You named your title.......Not Me, Mr. Imb E. Cile.

The List of Popes

1.St. Peter (32-67)
2.St. Linus (67-76)
3.St. Anacletus (Cletus)(76-88)
4.St. Clement I (88-97)
5.St. Evaristus (97-105)
6.St. Alexander I (105-115)
7.St. Sixtus I (115-125) Also called Xystus I
8.St. Telesphorus (125-136)
9.St. Hyginus (136-140)
10.St. Pius I (140-155)
11.St. Anicetus (155-166)
12.St. Soter (166-175)
13.St. Eleutherius (175-189)
14.St. Victor I (189-199)
15.St. Zephyrinus (199-217)
16.St. Callistus I (217-22)
17.St. Urban I (222-30)
18.St. Pontain (230-35)
19.St. Anterus (235-36)
20.St. Fabian (236-50)
21.St. Cornelius (251-53)
22.St. Lucius I (253-54)
23.St. Stephen I (254-257)
24.St. Sixtus II (257-258)
25.St. Dionysius (260-268)
26.St. Felix I (269-274)
27.St. Eutychian (275-283)
28.St. Caius (283-296) Also called Gaius
29.St. Marcellinus (296-304)
30.St. Marcellus I (308-309)
31.St. Eusebius (309 or 310)
32.St. Miltiades (311-14)
33.St. Sylvester I (314-35)
34.St. Marcus (336)
35.St. Julius I (337-52)

.......meanwhile life goes on in St.Peter's Bassillica at St.Peter's square...

230.Gregory XIV (1590-91)
231.Innocent IX (1591)
232.Clement VIII (1592-1605)
233.Leo XI (1605)
234.Paul V (1605-21)
235.Gregory XV (1621-23)
236.Urban VIII (1623-44)
237.Innocent X (1644-55)
238.Alexander VII (1655-67)
239.Clement IX (1667-69)
240.Clement X (1670-76)
241.Blessed Innocent XI (1676-89)
242.Alexander VIII (1689-91)
243.Innocent XII (1691-1700)
244.Clement XI (1700-21)
245.Innocent XIII (1721-24)
246.Benedict XIII (1724-30)
247.Clement XII (1730-40)
248.Benedict XIV (1740-58)
249.Clement XIII (1758-69)
250.Clement XIV (1769-74)
251.Pius VI (1775-99)
252.Pius VII (1800-23)
253.Leo XII (1823-29)
254.Pius VIII (1829-30)
255.Gregory XVI (1831-46)
256.Blessed Pius IX (1846-78)
257.Leo XIII (1878-1903)
258.St. Pius X (1903-14)

259.Benedict XV (1914-22)
260.Pius XI (1922-39)
261.Pius XII (1939-58)
262.Blessed John XXIII (1958-63)
263.Paul VI (1963-78)
264.John Paul I (1978)
265.Blessed John Paul II (1978-2005)
266.Benedict XVI (2005-2013)

And we await the good news of The Holy Spirit from the conclave.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

^ Lol, Roman Catholic propaganda that's not supported by facts or the TRUTH.
Romans Road

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

What are you animals doing here? god is stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 5 min FSM 10,538
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 41 min Big Al 1,338
A Message from Nettie 46 min loveismygoal 857
What do you think about Dollarsbill? 3 hr suomynona 4
jebus crise the christian 3 hr suomynona 5
About Dollarsbill .... 6 hr joe 7 52
Religion and the New World Order (Feb '12) 6 hr Anita in Tongzhou 11
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 8 hr stupid is not a disease 236
•••