|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be the one that breaks the news to you but each of the books of the Bible was written by “some man”; not only that but each of the books chosen to be in the Bible was chosen by “some men”; not only that but whichever Bible you read it was translated by “some man”.
<quoted text>
Since it has been 2,000 years since the destruction of the temple do you think it will be 2,000 years between all of the events of the tribulation? Which generation do you think he was talking about that spans thousands of years?
Hey! The Holy Spirit guided those men and helped them choose which books to include in the Bible. Then the HS had to come back and confer with various Proty sects for them to create their own canons too!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to be the one that breaks the news to you but each of the books of the Bible was written by “some man”; not only that but each of the books chosen to be in the Bible was chosen by “some men”; not only that but whichever Bible you read it was translated by “some man”.
<quoted text>

Since it has been 2,000 years since the destruction of the temple do you think it will be 2,000 years between all of the events of the tribulation? Which generation do you think he was talking about that spans thousands of years?
1) The Holy Bible came not from man "but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost". The Old Testament books were firmly established long before the the Harlot RCC tried to add to it. Even Jerome and many of the early Catholic church fathers strongly rejected the Apocrypha. The Jews never accepted the Apocrypha either. Those obvious forgeries aren't even worthy of discussion.

Plus Jesus made the statement "From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias" (Luke 11:51), which is the Jewish canonical order of our same 39 OT books.(Gen 4:8, 2 Chronicles 24:21.....the first and last people to have their blood shed)

The 27 books of the New Testament were written by Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, Peter, James, and Jude. All of which are very reliable authors considering they either witnessed these events of Jesus first hand, or as in the case of Mark (Peter's disciple) and Luke (Paul's companion) they were with the apostles during their ministry and got to interview first hand witnesses.

2) The "this generation shall not pass" in Matt 24:34 is obviously talking about "when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors" in the preceding verse. What things? ALL the signs of the end times. The generation that sees ALL the signs of the end times shall not pass.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>And many wait for the proverbial cow to jump over the moon, while the slutty spoon and dish to run off together.(I was gonna say blue moon, but we have one of those coming up in August.)

No, you can not go on and on about fulfilled Bible prophecies...
But lets play a game shall we? Lets say the events of 1948 fulfilled a prophecy (which IMO it didnt)- in order for this plan to play out, your God turned pretty much all of Humanity against the Jews (pretty much everyone hated the Jews, and many still do)...so that the last-straw atrocity (Holocaust) would force "us" to reconsider and at least give them back some lands.
He also made sure the Arabs, the Muslim Arabs specifically, still cling to that old hatred...and they have one admitted goal - drive the Jews into the sea.(A goal which they have shown little true cajones to actually do, outside of killing random innocents at bus stops and in restaurants, etc)

Now he needed some other characters to really push the issue, some real Jew-haters, and who did he come up with? Xtians! Without a doubt the Xtians were the instigators of most, if not all of the hatred and resulting violence/atrocities committed against the Jews right up and thru the Holocaust in Europe and the surrounding regions.

So now the Jews have their land back, forced by the ultimate acts of hatred by the Xtians.
So Xtians were but pawns, and are not this Gods real or new chosen peoples, but just a bunch of murdering Jew-haters for centuries, who helped give the Jews back their lands. And kind of repented a little...but not in total.
Xtianity it could be said was nothing but another of this Gods little plot twists needed to get his real chosen people back on track.

The Jews are still numero uno with this God. And Xtians are but walk on characters he needed to keep his plan on track. You know like any of the other bit players in the OT...
God punished the Jews for rejecting their Messiah, for turning away from God, and for a-whoring after false gods. God will not be mocked, even by His own chosen people.

Everything regarding what happened to the Jews was all prophesied in the Word of God. Israel becoming a nation again(Isaiah 66:8) is the Ezekiel 37 "dry bones" prophecy. Israel had to be a nation once again in order for end times events to unravel.

The tribulation period aka the time of Jacob's (Israel...Jeremiah 30:7, Genesis 35:10) trouble will be even worse than the Holocaust. The Anti-Christ will make Hitler look like a weak little school boy. That final 3.5 years of the 7 trib will be a horrendous time for earth's inhabitants. But many Jews and other multitudes will come to Christ during that time. Most will be killed for their faith but their eternity will be secure with Jesus.

p.s.- REAL Christians do support Jews and Israel. Don't confuse Christianity with the Roman Catholics who persecuted Jews and Christians for many years. A REAL Christian's Lord and Saviour is Jesus Christ, not anyone or anything else.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The Holy Bible came not from man "but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost". The Old Testament books were firmly established long before the the Harlot RCC tried to add to it. Even Jerome and many of the early Catholic church fathers strongly rejected the Apocrypha. The Jews never accepted the Apocrypha either. Those obvious forgeries aren't even worthy of discussion.
Plus Jesus made the statement "From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias" (Luke 11:51), which is the Jewish canonical order of our same 39 OT books.(Gen 4:8, 2 Chronicles 24:21.....the first and last people to have their blood shed)
The 27 books of the New Testament were written by Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, Peter, James, and Jude. All of which are very reliable authors considering they either witnessed these events of Jesus first hand, or as in the case of Mark (Peter's disciple) and Luke (Paul's companion) they were with the apostles during their ministry and got to interview first hand witnesses.
2) The "this generation shall not pass" in Matt 24:34 is obviously talking about "when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors" in the preceding verse. What things? ALL the signs of the end times. The generation that sees ALL the signs of the end times shall not pass.
Whatever it takes to not be smoking. I wonder how Nettiebelle is doing. I wanted a cigarette real bad but instead bicycled to the mission to finish the Rosary I started at the parish church this morning because Deacon J started leading prayers so I couldn't concentrate on the Rosary so I prayed with Deacon J.

I asked Padre to bless my bicycle and he thought it was funny. My sisters bicycles are blessed. There's a shrine to Our Lady of Ghisallo, the patron saint of cyclists, associated with the Museum of Cycling at Como, Italy, and if anybody knows anything about saints and bicycles it's Italians.

God bless you.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no TVs when the protestants, the TRUE church, separated from the harlot cc. Although they took some traditions of the cc at least they preserved the scriptures and threw out the obvious heresies of Mariology and purgatory and the papal office and the indulgences and the complete lie of transubstantion.
Sounds like the spirt of antichrist was palpable in your little tent last night.
You're pathetic.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The Holy Bible came not from man "but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost".

1. The Old Testament books were firmly established long before the the Harlot RCC tried to add to it. Even Jerome and many of the early Catholic church fathers strongly rejected the Apocrypha. The Jews never accepted the Apocrypha either. Those obvious forgeries aren't even worthy of discussion.
1. Your post is misleading..."firmly " is not the word to be used re; a Jewish Canon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_t...

But a primer, so dont give me/us the Wiki skepticism cr/p.

2. LOL. This old gag...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Your post is misleading..."firmly " is not the word to be used re; a Jewish Canon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_t...
But a primer, so dont give me/us the Wiki skepticism cr/p.
2. LOL. This old gag...
1. I think I'll trust Jesus (God manifest in the flesh, 1 Timothy 3:16) over you. I quoted Jesus and you quoted wiki, lol. Case closed.

2. Learn how to actually read the Bible and then you might understand it. You can't pick a verse out of context to try to disprove it. This is where the trash anti-Christian sites and so-called "atheists" prove just how foolish and idiotic that they truly are.....no wonder God calls them fools (Psa 14:1). At least be smart enough to take scripture in it's proper context.

P.S.- The numbered chapters in the Bible aren't broken up by subject. Meaning chapter 2 of a book may still be the same subject as chapter 1. And then it could change after a few verses. Or a chapter can have multiple subjects within itself. Or the same subject could continue for numerous chapters and then go into a different subject, etc etc etc.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I think I'll trust Jesus (God manifest in the flesh, 1 Timothy 3:16) over you. I quoted Jesus and you quoted wiki, lol. Case closed.

2. Learn how to actually read the Bible and then you might understand it. You can't pick a verse out of context to try to disprove it. This is where the trash anti-Christian sites and so-called "atheists" prove just how foolish and idiotic that they truly are.....no wonder God calls them fools (Psa 14:1). At least be smart enough to take scripture in it's proper context.

3. P.S.- The numbered chapters in the Bible aren't broken up by subject. Meaning chapter 2 of a book may still be the same subject as chapter 1. And then it could change after a few verses. Or a chapter can have multiple subjects within itself. Or the same subject could continue for numerous chapters and then go into a different subject, etc etc etc.
1. Jesus - thru thousands and thousands of fallible men. Do what you will. I wont loose sleep.

2. I can and do. That I can play with it, that I can read it with whatever perspective, and how I wish is not of your concern. You do not OWN the Bible, no one does. As is proved by the historical records.

I can and will read the Bible from any of a dozen POV's most of them Xtian, only one of them from my atheistic POV. I'm the consistent one, not you xtians.

I do NOT rely on any other Atheists, or their sites. I have read less than a handful of any atheist authors. As I keep saying, and Fundy's like you ignore - it was ALL Xtian and Theist writers, commentators, priests and preachers and everything in btween that did the work to disprove their myths, your myths - and all of them were responsible for my de-conversion.

As for the few atheist authors I have read, I really didnt like their style. Agreed with less than half of their POV's, saw thru some of their weaker points, and sometimes lousy logic. I'm better'n them. They miss the point for me. Go figure, I'm not a herd animal.

3.????
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the New Testament do any of the authors say that their work was inspired by the Holy Ghost? I think you just accepted the word of “some man” for that.

“Nowhere does the Bible claim to be inerrant. At no place in its more than 30,000 verses does the Bible claim that it is factually accurate in terms of history, science, geography and all other matters (the technical definition of inerrancy).”- The Rev. Dr. David Lose, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Luther Seminary, St. Paul, MN
Romans Road wrote:
"They [the gospels] appeared anonymously. The titles placed above them in our Bibles owe their origin to a later ecclesiastical tradition which deserves no confidence whatever" - Rev. Dr. Hooykaas

“Strictly speaking, each gospel (and Acts) is anonymous.”- Stephen L. Harris .Professor Emeritus of Humanities and Religious Studies at California State University, MA and PhD degrees from Cornell University, member of the American Academy of Religion

"The gospel contains no express declaration about the origin and value of the Scriptures,...The first four historical books of the New Testament are supplied with titles (Euaggelion kata Matthaion, Euaggelion kata Markon, etc.), which, however ancient, do not go back to the respective authors of those sacred writings.”- New Advent Catholic Encyclopedia
Romans Road wrote:
I hate to break the news to you but the generation that has seen the destruction of the temple has passed. Are you suggesting that some future generation will also see the temple destroyed? When do you think it will be rebuilt?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the generation is the generation of Jesus Christ. When the last soul is saved, that completes the generation of Jesus Christ.
YOU are an old gag.
The last soul? So there's a quota system? Whats the number, tell us.

Angel at weekly meeting; "Sorry God sales are down this quarter...we had to give up ground because of the degenerates the priest and preacher business attracts."

Another stupid Xtian quota system of belief. Just like school prayer. Make the kids pray again and all of societal ills will be reversed. But since not all kids were praying, or sincerely praying, and/or mocking prayer, there had to be a minimum number of kids actually praying that your God liked, until the practice was stopped, legally. Rightfully.

How many sols trigger the whole thing? Give us a number.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the New Testament do any of the authors say that their work was inspired by the Holy Ghost? I think you just accepted the word of “some man” for that.
“Nowhere does the Bible claim to be inerrant. At no place in its more than 30,000 verses does the Bible claim that it is factually accurate in terms of history, science, geography and all other matters (the technical definition of inerrancy).”- The Rev. Dr. David Lose, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Luther Seminary, St. Paul, MN
<quoted text>
"They [the gospels] appeared anonymously. The titles placed above them in our Bibles owe their origin to a later ecclesiastical tradition which deserves no confidence whatever" - Rev. Dr. Hooykaas
“Strictly speaking, each gospel (and Acts) is anonymous.”- Stephen L. Harris .Professor Emeritus of Humanities and Religious Studies at California State University, MA and PhD degrees from Cornell University, member of the American Academy of Religion
"The gospel contains no express declaration about the origin and value of the Scriptures,...The first four historical books of the New Testament are supplied with titles (Euaggelion kata Matthaion, Euaggelion kata Markon, etc.), which, however ancient, do not go back to the respective authors of those sacred writings.”- New Advent Catholic Encyclopedia
<quoted text>

I hate to break the news to you but the generation that has seen the destruction of the temple has passed. Are you suggesting that some future generation will also see the temple destroyed? When do you think it will be rebuilt?
Quoting from Catholic and Lutheran (Catholic-lite) sources are meaningless to me. We know how harlot churches and their pastors/priests hate the Word of God.
----------

"Where in the New Testament do any of the authors say that their work was inspired by the Holy Ghost?"

2 Timothy 3:16- All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:20-21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Hebrews 4:12- For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
----------

Matt 24:1-2 is about the temple destruction (70AD). The rest of that chapter is obviously dealing with the end times and the second coming. How hard is this to understand? Jesus didn't say the generation that sees the temple destroyed will not pass......He said the generation that sees the end times signs will not pass.

Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

sols = souls
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't realize is you don't have to read other atheists posts or sites. Since everything athgeists say come from the devil it is all the same message. You are not original and you all keep repeating the same things.
Yawn. "Wah! The devil made me do it!" That's a Xtian excuse, used for centuries, the devil, the devil, the devil...look out!

And no devil proved. same as the god.

Boring.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't realize is you don't have to read other atheists posts or sites. Since everything athgeists say come from the devil it is all the same message. You are not original and you all keep repeating the same things.
Why are atheists atheists?

I'll let you puzzle over that for I while. I've got to get a move on because I've been trusted to get the prayer books to Linda's by six-thirty o'clock because we will be praying the Stations of the Cross there tonight and I've got to get some gas.

It's OK for you to ask atheists why they're atheists but I expect an answer upon my return.

God bless you, Wayne. I'll pray for you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Jesus - thru thousands and thousands of fallible men. Do what you will. I wont loose sleep.
2. I can and do. That I can play with it, that I can read it with whatever perspective, and how I wish is not of your concern. You do not OWN the Bible, no one does. As is proved by the historical records.
I can and will read the Bible from any of a dozen POV's most of them Xtian, only one of them from my atheistic POV. I'm the consistent one, not you xtians.
I do NOT rely on any other Atheists, or their sites. I have read less than a handful of any atheist authors. As I keep saying, and Fundy's like you ignore - it was ALL Xtian and Theist writers, commentators, priests and preachers and everything in btween that did the work to disprove their myths, your myths - and all of them were responsible for my de-conversion.
As for the few atheist authors I have read, I really didnt like their style. Agreed with less than half of their POV's, saw thru some of their weaker points, and sometimes lousy logic. I'm better'n them. They miss the point for me. Go figure, I'm not a herd animal.
3.????
1) The Word of God is true. Study it sometime (in it's entirety) with an open mind and maybe you'll see the TRUTH.

2) You obviously have never studied the Word or you wouldn't have to keep on repeating the same repetitive atheist nonsense that has been debunked for many many many years.

It's obvious that you so-called atheists can't think for yourselves. There is NOTHING original from any of you. Just copy/paste garbage from asinine trash anti-Christian sources.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting from Catholic and Lutheran (Catholic-lite) sources are meaningless to me. We know how harlot churches and their pastors/priests hate the Word of God.
----------
"Where in the New Testament do any of the authors say that their work was inspired by the Holy Ghost?"
2 Timothy 3:16- All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Hebrews 4:12- For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
----------
Matt 24:1-2 is about the temple destruction (70AD). The rest of that chapter is obviously dealing with the end times and the second coming. How hard is this to understand? Jesus didn't say the generation that sees the temple destroyed will not pass......He said the generation that sees the end times signs will not pass.
You're a joke. You have chosen a sectarian POV, no matter how you slice it. Stop being so disingenuous...basically stop lying.

You do what every other Xtian does - choose sides and ignore the other sides no matter how rational and informed any of their POV's may be.

You know nothing and you believe in nothing but the Belief of an absolute refusal of reality.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>You're a joke. You have chosen a sectarian POV, no matter how you slice it. Stop being so disingenuous...basically stop lying.
You do what every other Xtian does - choose sides and ignore the other sides no matter how rational and informed any of their POV's may be.
You know nothing and you believe in nothing but the Belief of an absolute refusal of reality.
The Word of God is the side that I choose. "Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth."- John 17:17

Christianity was established long before the RCC came in and tried to corrupt it. Many Protestant denominations still cling to false doctrines from the RCC.

Christians were first called Christians at Antioch, Syria (Acts 11:19-26). They weren't called Catholics, Methodists, Lutherans, Baptists, Presbyterians, etc.......they were called CHRISTIANS.

REAL Christians are the TRUE church, we are the body of Christ. 1 (Corinthians 12:12-18)
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
----------
The books of the New Testament did not exist when those verses you quoted were written. They were referring to the Torah which all Jews of that time believed was given to Moses by “God”. Christians, today, no longer take the doctrines of the Torah as being literally applicable to them.
Romans Road wrote:
No he said “this generation shall not pass”. You can’t change the quote just to fit your interpretation. I think anyone with half a brain would understand "this generation" as the generation that is here now.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
The books of the New Testament did not exist when those verses you quoted were written. They were referring to the Torah which all Jews of that time believed was given to Moses by “God”. Christians, today, no longer take the doctrines of the Torah as being literally applicable to them.
<quoted text>

No he said “this generation shall not pass”. You can’t change the quote just to fit your interpretation. I think anyone with half a brain would understand "this generation" as the generation that is here now.
1) You asked for New Testament quotes and I gave them to you.
Yes I know the apostles and early Christians used the Old Testament for scripture to prove Jesus is the Messiah. Jesus fulfilled the Messianic prophesies and came right on schedule as prophesied in the book of Daniel.

Jesus is the Word made flesh. He did what us sinners(everyone) couldn't do, He lived a perfect sinless life and offered up that life as payment for sin. It's His BLOOD that makes atonement for our sins.

The OT law is like a mirror, it shows us how sinful we really are.......but it doesn't cleanse us from anything. It's like looking in a mirror and seeing our dirty face but no way to clean it.

But through the BLOOD of Jesus, our sins get washed away and we are made righteous before a Holy God. By trusting and believing that Jesus died on the cross and in 3 days rose from the grave........"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." -Romans 10:9
----------

Matt 24
2) Now you're getting desperate again or just trolling me. You are jumping from verse 2 to verse 34 and not reading all that's in between. Jesus even told you that "when you see ALL these things it is near, even at the doors" in the verse right before where He says "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled".

Q- See ALL what things?
A- ALL the signs of the end times
The generation that sees ALL these things shall not pass.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You asked for New Testament quotes and I gave them to you.
Yes I know the apostles and early Christians used the Old Testament for scripture to prove Jesus is the Messiah. Jesus fulfilled the Messianic prophesies and came right on schedule as prophesied in the book of Daniel.
Jesus is the Word made flesh. He did what us sinners(everyone) couldn't do, He lived a perfect sinless life and offered up that life as payment for sin. It's His BLOOD that makes atonement for our sins.
The OT law is like a mirror, it shows us how sinful we really are.......but it doesn't cleanse us from anything. It's like looking in a mirror and seeing our dirty face but no way to clean it.
But through the BLOOD of Jesus, our sins get washed away and we are made righteous before a Holy God. By trusting and believing that Jesus died on the cross and in 3 days rose from the grave........"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." -Romans 10:9
----------
Matt 24
2) Now you're getting desperate again or just trolling me. You are jumping from verse 2 to verse 34 and not reading all that's in between. Jesus even told you that "when you see ALL these things it is near, even at the doors" in the verse right before where He says "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled".
Q- See ALL what things?
A- ALL the signs of the end times
The generation that sees ALL these things shall not pass.
Thanks for sharing the WORD. Always a help to someone reading the threads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A Message from Nettie 11 min Loveismygoal 1,247
...Christianity's explanation of race 15 min The_Box 90
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 18 min paganbirdkeeper666 11,845
Satan in my Dream 19 min howstupidareyou 43
Stevi Levi's Lair Of Lies 21 min howstupidareyou 24
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 22 min howstupidareyou 1,715
dollarsbill, my grandson 24 min howstupidareyou 22
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 35 min howstupidareyou 173
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 58 min Big Al 1,459