First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#86 Apr 1, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is great advice. There is almost always someone around willing to help a person who truly wants help. Reaching the point of being willing to accept that help is often the most difficult part.
Healing from life's traumas is possible for almost everyone that wants it and are willing to work for it. Of course, I recommend leaning on God, but even for those who do not believe or who cannot rely on God right now, healing from life's traumas is still possible.
Obeying the Lord can be difficult at times, but it is worth all the effort that is required. Just like all good habits that we try to cultivate, it gets easier as time goes on as well :). IMO, with obedience comes healing for many. Christ requires much from us, but He gave and gives so much more.
God bless you and yours!
Hi Seriously - totally agree. God bless you too.

Barnsley, UK

#88 Apr 1, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Were you thinking of your mom when you said moron, because I assure you that Mormons even the FLDS would not want your mom. She is in fact, a moron, as you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I really want to become a Christian but... 52 min BARNS Bro 25
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? (Jan '16) 1 hr BARNS Bro 338
Bible Interpretation 1 hr Big Al 943
Intelligent People Question Everything 2 hr Big Al 386
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 3 hr Big Al 4,362
I hate filth queeers 4 hr i love jesus 7
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 7 hr Barmsweb 643
More from around the web