Jesus Priceless Treasure

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63 Mar 31, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>I will be helping the angels of the Lord cast them into the lake of Fire.
And I'm sure such evil thoughts will endear yourself to your Lord Satan.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#64 Mar 31, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Sted, you are one of the good ones around here...but please stop feeding this troll. IT doesn't deserves answers to its stupid questions.
IT should be ignored.
I agree Stedfast is one of the good ones!

It is a shame there are soooo many on here right now who are solely here for divisiveness or to bring attention to themselves. Each of us much deal with them as we see fit. Personally, I will not feed their ill-intentioned needs so I try very hard to ignore them via not even reading their posts.

I have faith that this phase Topix is in, like all things here on earth, shall pass and in time, the forum shall find a new balance of sorts.

I hope you are having an awesome weekend!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#65 Mar 31, 2013
I see that I have riled and upset the demons that possessed you retards.

Very excellent.

I love to torment the Devils, demons, evil spirits and all the rest of the enemies of my God.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#66 Mar 31, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Sted, you are one of the good ones around here...but please stop feeding this troll. IT doesn't deserves answers to its stupid questions.
IT should be ignored.
I appreciate the sentiment Pun. But there is a person behind the troll behavior and I had a "word" for that person. I'm done now, however, so it's all good.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#67 Mar 31, 2013
It makes me feel very good. And I like the feel very good.

Now you retards know why, I am very good, at what I do.

Location hidden

#68 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not defending him, I just think you should stop spamming the forum and depriving the Christians from having a place to commune and share their thoughts or experiences. You bitch about Christians making any comments in every forum. If you don't want them in your favorite forum then you should stay out of theirs. You are violating their freedom of speech rights when you bully them away from Topix and try to have as many of their posts deleted as you can.
He's probably just a parody you've made up anyway. Your creepy crew has run off all the decent people and the young people with your stalking, abusive behavior. Too bad you are too low to feel shame.
But YOU are part of the creepy fake "Christian" crew who attack all the real Christians.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#69 Mar 31, 2013
Stedfast wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate the sentiment Pun. But there is a person behind the troll behavior and I had a "word" for that person. I'm done now, however, so it's all good.
God is going to take all your blessings, and all the blessings of your family, that you and them take for granted, and do not use to bless the name of God. And give them all to me. So I don't want your word, your word is meaningless to me. Maybe you should give your word to God, it might be of some value to he him.

Oh you do, you tell God everyday how much you love him.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#70 Mar 31, 2013
I do believe, that's why he picked you out to punish and take those blessings from you and give them to me.

Because that's all you ever did, is tell him this and tell him that.

I do believe he got tired of waiting for you to do that that you always told him you would do.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#71 Mar 31, 2013
But never did do.

Location hidden

#72 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It happens everyday on here, like with your butt buddy Bob who admitted that hits the abuse button and complains to the mods about every poster who disagrees with him. Every poster he perceives a s a Christian, that is. He should have been banned a long time ago. You are scum and so are your comrades that have wiped this forum clear of all of the real believers years ago. I know Poe parodies when I see them.
Why, why, that's so horrible I could just cry...

Sob...

Location hidden

#73 Mar 31, 2013
It makes me feel very good. And I like the feel very good.
Now you retards know why, I am very good, at what I do.
Yes, you are the master at showing everyone just what a delusional hate filled evil lying POS you are.

http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/jesu...

Location hidden

#74 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>God is going to take all your blessings, and all the blessings of your family, that you and them take for granted, and do not use to bless the name of God. And give them all to me. So I don't want your word, your word is meaningless to me. Maybe you should give your word to God, it might be of some value to he him.
Oh you do, you tell God everyday how much you love him.
Oooooooooooo...

I get it now!

You're a comedian and are using these forums to try out your jokes and wacked out "Christian" persona.

Well, THAT one was >>>FUNNY<<< and REALLY wacked out!!!

Location hidden

#75 Mar 31, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is great advice. There is almost always someone around willing to help a person who truly wants help. Reaching the point of being willing to accept that help is often the most difficult part.
Healing from life's traumas is possible for almost everyone that wants it and are willing to work for it. Of course, I recommend leaning on God, but even for those who do not believe or who cannot rely on God right now, healing from life's traumas is still possible.
Obeying the Lord can be difficult at times, but it is worth all the effort that is required. Just like all good habits that we try to cultivate, it gets easier as time goes on as well :). IMO, with obedience comes healing for many. Christ requires much from us, but He gave and gives so much more.
God bless you and yours!
But most of these hateful vile fake "Christians" who are trolling here, seem to be so deeply narcissistic they have created a delusional world for themselves. Which serves the purpose of blocking out any introspection or acknowledgment of their foul despicable actions. So I doubt they will ever seek professional help.

And I just cannot believe how some of these most loathsome low life scummy trolls can think of themselves as "Christians".

The sick minded crap they insult others with, is as sick as it can get sometimes. And to top it off, they use such insults at other Christians, then evilly call themselves the "REAL" Christians. It just makes me wonder at how messed up some people are in this world.

Location hidden

#76 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If religion repulses you so much then leave the forum.
Now wait a moment!

Weren't you the one advocating people's free speech rights??

And now you are against a person's right to free speech.

Whoa! Something is seriously wrong with you.

Location hidden

#77 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the reject who spends all his Topix time spamming a Christian forum.
You sound overly angry, and fimilar.

Have you Seen any Demons lately?

Location hidden

#78 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say I did, gahywad. I just thought I'd dish the same sentiment you do to believers who visit the atheist forum, you fkg hypocrite.
gahywad
- no dictionary results
No results found for gahywad
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#80 Mar 31, 2013
Don't be a f**king pr**k.
<quoted text>And the evil doer that post as Stedfast is going to be cast into hell.
I can't help it if I always tell it like it is and it is the truth.
THat is the way I was born.

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#81 Mar 31, 2013
Stedfast wrote:
Verse 1
Jesus, priceless Treasure,
Source of purest pleasure,
Truest Friend to me:
Ah! how long I’ve panted,
And my heart has fainted,
Thirsting, Lord, for Thee.
Thine I am, O spotless Lamb,
I will suffer naught to hide Thee,
Nought I ask beside Thee.
Verse 2
In Thine arm I rest me;
Foes who would molest me
Cannot reach me here.
Though the earth be shaking,
Every heart be quaking,
Jesus calms my fear.
Sin and hell in conflict fell,
With their bitter storms assail me,
Jesus will not fail me.
Verse 3
Hence, all fears and sadness!
For the Lord of gladness,
Jesus, enters in.
Those who love the Father,
Though the storms may gather,
Still have peace within;
Yea, whatever I here must bear,
Still in Thee lies purest pleasure,
Jesus, priceless Treasure!
God bless you Topix friends. He is risen indeed!
Amen......wonderful up-lifting post!

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#82 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not defending him, I just think you should stop spamming the forum and depriving the Christians from having a place to commune and share their thoughts or experiences. You bitch about Christians making any comments in every forum. If you don't want them in your favorite forum then you should stay out of theirs. You are violating their freedom of speech rights when you bully them away from Topix and try to have as many of their posts deleted as you can.
He's probably just a parody you've made up anyway. Your creepy crew has run off all the decent people and the young people with your stalking, abusive behavior. Too bad you are too low to feel shame.
Thank you.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#85 Apr 1, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
<quoted text>One of the good ones, must mean that you appoint yourself to judge the ones you consider bad. That means that you are one of the bad ones and are here to spew your hate for real Christians, who obviously bring your sins out into the light by sharing God's word.
We can always tell the pretend Christians, you, because you could not even take the time to spend one day in church, around God, Christ and real Christians. Kinda sad. Maybe next year.
You now call yourserlf Black Mormon Pope, but what other names have you posted under before that and what other names are you still posting under?
Not so certain about the Mormon in your name, are you sure you don't mean Moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 2 hr AFollower 1,605
jesus will never return 5 hr blacklagoon 3 483
Why has God stop communicating with man? 5 hr blacklagoon 3 207
Our time is here, prophecy fulfilled! 13 hr blacklagoon 3 36
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? Sat ZDF 601
America is a constitutional republic, based on ... Fri Bloodflower 43
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy Fri Bloodflower 2
More from around the web