Jesus Priceless Treasure
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#21 Mar 31, 2013
Clearly I have touched a nerve.
Why do you defend lying?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Scum.
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#22 Mar 31, 2013
I am not aware of any shemale forum.
Clearly, you are though.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So go back to you she-male forum, scumbag.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 31, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Clearly I have touched a nerve.
Why do you defend lying?
<quoted text>
You are a waste of space and the worst type of hypocrite.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#24 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are a waste of space and the worst type of hypocrite.
Fret not. His day are short and they are going to carry his polluted soul to hell.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#25 Mar 31, 2013
He doesn't even believe in that sort of stuff. That makes it all the more better. When it befalls upon him.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#26 Mar 31, 2013
Stedfast wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollow, come to the Light side and enjoy true healing and life...there are people who want to help you and will help you if you let them.
I will be helping the angels of the Lord cast them into the lake of Fire.
Sceptical_Mal

Greenvale, Australia

#27 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So go back to you she-male forum, scumbag.
Don't come here sticking up for Prophet of JC. He is the worst of his kind on here, even sh1t canning true Christians like stedfast.

You come on here defending him, that makes you just as bad.
Sceptical_Mal

Greenvale, Australia

#28 Mar 31, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>I will be helping the angels of the Lord cast them into the lake of Fire.
Liar
Sceptical_Mal

Greenvale, Australia

#29 Mar 31, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
He doesn't even believe in that sort of stuff. That makes it all the more better. When it befalls upon him.
You are a true moron. You gloat in the false belief of people suffering in hell. Is that a Christian quality? I don't think so.

That just makes you a retard.
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#30 Mar 31, 2013
Stedfast wrote:
<quoted text>
I listen to Him, and then do what He says. If I forget to listen to Him, and He gently reminds me (and He does), I listen again and then we walk where He wants to go and do what He wants to do - together. I've noticed He is most pleased when we help someone somehow. A beautiful life, really, that everyone can enjoy...
I hope you’re not talking about actually hearing voices.

“An auditory hallucination, or paracusia, is a form of hallucination that involves perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus. A common form involves hearing one or more talking voices. This may be associated with psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia or mania, and holds special significance in diagnosing these conditions.”– David Semple, Oxford hand book of psychiatry

If you’re just talking about an inner conviction or feeling that’s a different story, but you do need to be able to differentiate.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.”- Philip K. Dick

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#31 Mar 31, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't come here sticking up for Prophet of JC. He is the worst of his kind on here, even sh1t canning true Christians like stedfast.
You come on here defending him, that makes you just as bad.
I'm not defending him, I just think you should stop spamming the forum and depriving the Christians from having a place to commune and share their thoughts or experiences. You bitch about Christians making any comments in every forum. If you don't want them in your favorite forum then you should stay out of theirs. You are violating their freedom of speech rights when you bully them away from Topix and try to have as many of their posts deleted as you can.

He's probably just a parody you've made up anyway. Your creepy crew has run off all the decent people and the young people with your stalking, abusive behavior. Too bad you are too low to feel shame.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#32 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not defending him, I just think you should stop spamming the forum and depriving the Christians from having a place to commune and share their thoughts or experiences. You bitch about Christians making any comments in every forum. If you don't want them in your favorite forum then you should stay out of theirs. You are violating their freedom of speech rights when you bully them away from Topix and try to have as many of their posts deleted as you can.
He's probably just a parody you've made up anyway. Your creepy crew has run off all the decent people and the young people with your stalking, abusive behavior. Too bad you are too low to feel shame.
Oh you poor thing, playing the victim card again I see. Who has been bullied away from Topix and what proof have you of anyone trying to get posts deleted? Dry your eyes!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#33 Mar 31, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you’re not talking about actually hearing voices.
“An auditory hallucination, or paracusia, is a form of hallucination that involves perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus. A common form involves hearing one or more talking voices. This may be associated with psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia or mania, and holds special significance in diagnosing these conditions.”– David Semple, Oxford hand book of psychiatry
If you’re just talking about an inner conviction or feeling that’s a different story, but you do need to be able to differentiate.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.”- Philip K. Dick
Perhaps a clear/inner thought is a more precise way of explaining it - a thought I've learned to recognize as His voice/guidance/leading. But thank you for an important clarification.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#34 Mar 31, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you poor thing, playing the victim card again I see. Who has been bullied away from Topix and what proof have you of anyone trying to get posts deleted? Dry your eyes!
It happens everyday on here, like with your butt buddy Bob who admitted that hits the abuse button and complains to the mods about every poster who disagrees with him. Every poster he perceives a s a Christian, that is. He should have been banned a long time ago. You are scum and so are your comrades that have wiped this forum clear of all of the real believers years ago. I know Poe parodies when I see them.
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#36 Mar 31, 2013
Stedfast wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps a clear/inner thought is a more precise way of explaining it - a thought I've learned to recognize as His voice/guidance/leading. But thank you for an important clarification.
That’s good to know.
The fact that you realize it’s just your religious education and beliefs kicking in is a good thing. We don’t need any more Jim Jones’, Marshall, Applewhite’s or Charles Manson’s.

“The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”- Georgia Harkness, Methodist theologian

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#37 Mar 31, 2013
Stedfast wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollow, come to the Light side and enjoy true healing and life...there are people who want to help you and will help you if you let them.
This is great advice. There is almost always someone around willing to help a person who truly wants help. Reaching the point of being willing to accept that help is often the most difficult part.

Healing from life's traumas is possible for almost everyone that wants it and are willing to work for it. Of course, I recommend leaning on God, but even for those who do not believe or who cannot rely on God right now, healing from life's traumas is still possible.

Obeying the Lord can be difficult at times, but it is worth all the effort that is required. Just like all good habits that we try to cultivate, it gets easier as time goes on as well :). IMO, with obedience comes healing for many. Christ requires much from us, but He gave and gives so much more.

God bless you and yours!

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#38 Mar 31, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It happens everyday on here, like with your butt buddy Bob who admitted that hits the abuse button and complains to the mods about every poster who disagrees with him. Every poster he perceives a s a Christian, that is. He should have been banned a long time ago. You are scum and so are your comrades that have wiped this forum clear of all of the real believers years ago. I know Poe parodies when I see them.
Not only are you an idiot, you are also paranoid. Not a good combination, but then, you are a fundie and I've yet to discover anything that is good about a fundie!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#39 Mar 31, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you an idiot, you are also paranoid. Not a good combination, but then, you are a fundie and I've yet to discover anything that is good about a fundie!
If religion repulses you so much then leave the forum.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#40 Mar 31, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a true moron. You gloat in the false belief of people suffering in hell. Is that a Christian quality? I don't think so.
That just makes you a retard.
Says the reject who spends all his Topix time spamming a Christian forum.
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#41 Mar 31, 2013
You're projecting again.

Despite my non belief, I believe Stedfast to be sincere, so when the multiple personality merchant from San Antonio, TX started taking the piss, I pointed it out.

You and lil ticked however, are not trustworthy. Don't judge everyone by your desperately low standards.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are a waste of space and the worst type of hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breath of god, and how we come to light. 52 min Big Al 92
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Big Al 1,180
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 2 hr Preacher 1
Israel is anti christ, literally 6 hr Big Al 262
the essay of mark twain about the jews 7 hr Big Al 77
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 7 hr Big Al 260
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 8 hr Big Al 2,630
More from around the web