Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2734 May 29, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he has no proof (smile).
There's plenty of proof. You will lose all you love forever. You have NOTHING to offer anyone. You're a loser.

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

#2735 May 29, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
There's plenty of proof. You will lose all you love forever. You have NOTHING to offer anyone. You're a loser.
Yes, you have proof based on faith, but not based on any biblical evidence ... unless you resort to acrobatic interpretations, right?

Location hidden

#2736 May 29, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you have proof based on faith, but not based on any biblical evidence ... unless you resort to acrobatic interpretations, right?
You sure are illiterate.

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

#2737 May 29, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are illiterate.
And you continue to allege that the biblical text substantiate your beliefs without offering any specific text, right?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#2738 May 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>If you CAN'T spell, why do you post???
Iíll tell you why because I LIVE IN A FREE SOCIETY that even godbots canít dictate to

I really donít know what your excuse is because you canít even think , why do you live?

#2739 May 30, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't provide proof against His existence then why do you continue to deny Him?
Ooops = E=MC^2 proves that the god described in KJV Revelation 19:6 cannot exist in this universe as the same time as you. We know you exist because you leave physical evidence with your post therefore by those natural laws that allow your computing device to operate and transmit over the internet your god cannot exist

#2740 May 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>There's plenty of proof. You will lose all you love forever. You have NOTHING to offer anyone. You're a loser.
Please provide one iota of this proof that you claim, come on Ė do it, donít sit behind the door trembling like a godbot

Just think, provide the proof you claim and you would be famous and rich beyond avarice, not only in your own faith but in every single faith that has been claiming proof and failing to provide it for the last 10,000 years

#2741 May 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are illiterate.
So says the moron who does not even know the meaning of the word illiterate

Since: Apr 14

New Orleans, LA

#2742 May 30, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops = E=MC^2 proves that the god described in KJV Revelation 19:6 cannot exist in this universe as the same time as you. We know you exist because you leave physical evidence with your post therefore by those natural laws that allow your computing device to operate and transmit over the internet your god cannot exist
You get sillier by the post. You are the physical evidence that God exist. So sad.....

#2743 May 30, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>You get sillier by the post. You are the physical evidence that God exist. So sad.....
Nope, I am the physical evidence that my mother and father did the beast with 2 backs.

Taking it deeper still the history of the human race is not proof of anything other
than evolution and genetics.

But perhaps you have evidence of what you claim?- waiting...

Ahh, no - ou have what you call faith in the ignorance of what passed for knowledge in the bronze age and you call that knowledge. Faith is not evidence and faith that bronze age goat herders had more knowledge of biology, genetics than modern science is laughable

New Orleans, LA

#2744 May 30, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I am the physical evidence that my mother and father did the beast with 2 backs.
Taking it deeper still the history of the human race is not proof of anything other
than evolution and genetics.
But perhaps you have evidence of what you claim?- waiting...
Ahh, no - ou have what you call faith in the ignorance of what passed for knowledge in the bronze age and you call that knowledge. Faith is not evidence and faith that bronze age goat herders had more knowledge of biology, genetics than modern science is laughable
The fact that there is life on "E"arth is witness to the fact that we came from something living. Living beings can't just pop up one day from something non living. If that was the case it would still be happening today. Even if you want to hold on to the theory of evolution, something still had to start it in to motion. There is no getting around it.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#2745 May 30, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
The fact that there is life on "E"arth is witness to the fact that we came from something living. Living beings can't just pop up one day from something non living. If that was the case it would still be happening today. Even if you want to hold on to the theory of evolution, something still had to start it in to motion. There is no getting around it.
If life can only come from life, how did God come to exist? Maintain the line of logic in your questioning and it wont be long before you question your faith.

“LIVING TO DIE TO LIVE”

Since: May 14

Lincoln, NE

#2746 May 30, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>If life can only come from life, how did God come to exist? Maintain the line of logic in your questioning and it wont be long before you question your faith.
God is uncreated and is not a mortal, except during His brief life as Jesus upon this Earth.

"Question your faith"? You'd like that wouldn't you? And why is that? Envy? Do you have something better to offer in your attempt to lead others astray?
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#2747 May 30, 2014
Hell-Sucks wrote:
God is uncreated and is not a mortal, except during His brief life as Jesus upon this Earth.
None of which makes sense.
1. Creationists tell me that complex life forms require a creator. If God is complex, he must have been created.
2. If Jesus is God, why did he pray to God? Are there three Gods?
Hell-Sucks wrote:
"Question your faith"? You'd like that wouldn't you? And why is that? Envy? Do you have something better to offer in your attempt to lead others astray?
I don't care what you believe. Do you care about my eternal destiny?

New Orleans, LA

#2748 May 30, 2014
FSM wrote:
<quoted text>If life can only come from life, how did God come to exist? Maintain the line of logic in your questioning and it wont be long before you question your faith.
I think that's what makes Him God.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#2749 May 30, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
I think that's what makes Him God.
There's no line of reasoning or logic that can be used to defend a god that defies all of them. I wish Christians would abandon their attempts at apologetics, if only to be consistent.

New Orleans, LA

#2750 May 30, 2014
Ok so He's not real. You, a real person, come online to talk to other real people about something that doesn't exist? So where is the thread about tiny green horses, with legs of marshmallows, that wear fuzzy hats in the summer? It doesn't exist because there is no such thing. Yet endless energy is spent trying to prove that God doesn't exist because? Simply put, He must exist. If not, you would have been able to prove it already and would have moved on. You all are fighting a war you'll never win. God is undefeated.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#2751 May 30, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
Ok so He's not real. You, a real person, come online to talk to other real people about something that doesn't exist? So where is the thread about tiny green horses, with legs of marshmallows, that wear fuzzy hats in the summer? It doesn't exist because there is no such thing. Yet endless energy is spent trying to prove that God doesn't exist because?
Something doesn't need be real to have an influence. I'm sure you can think of examples where the implied threat was stronger than the reality of the situation. Swine flu comes to mind.

Multiply the influence of an implied threat in the minds of voting people, then you'll soon begin to understand.

I'm not the least bit threatened by biblegod. More concerning is the influence an imaginary entity can hold over apparently rational people and it's sway in determining political outcomes.
Awaken504 wrote:
Simply put, He must exist. If not, you would have been able to prove it already and would have moved on. You all are fighting a war you'll never win. God is undefeated.
I've never claimed to have any ability to disprove god. I can push him out of the realm of existence in the physical world we live in, but that's clearly not enough for many. God lives on in the minds of believers. I don't have the expertise to remove him from there.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#2752 May 30, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that there is life on "E"arth is witness to the fact that we came from something living. Living beings can't just pop up one day from something non living. If that was the case it would still be happening today. Even if you want to hold on to the theory of evolution, something still had to start it in to motion. There is no getting around it.
If that is the case, then how can an uncreated God exist.

Location hidden

#2753 May 31, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you continue to allege that the biblical text substantiate your beliefs without offering any specific text, right?
Like I said, you're illiterate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IGNORE God the Son and he will go away!!! 15 min Ant 1
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 23 min Truth 3,344
Atonement? 44 min Old GT 207
+++ ASK FOR PERMISSION to POST on MY FORUM +++ 1 hr provegodexists 16
General Theological Seminary board refuses to r... 1 hr QUITTNER Oct 22 2014 13
Pope Francis. Man of God or False Prophet? (Feb '14) 2 hr QUITTNER Oct 22 2014 414
Houston Mayor Says Cityís Church Sermon Subpoen... 2 hr QUITTNER Oct 22 2014 81
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 3 hr blacklagoon 250
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 hr Chelsee11 14,649

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE