does "christianity" teaches anything ...

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2726 May 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
you stupidity
LOL! You lose again!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2727 May 26, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I have no god to lie for
So why do you lie?

Answer:

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#2728 May 27, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>IOW, you're DOOMED/DAMNED to lose all you love. You're a pitiful, HOPELESS example of life.
Wrong and I never need to threaten irrelevant mumbo jumbo either.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You lose again!
I loose nothing, I see you have still not got to grips with the concept of dyslexia yet have you? Such a good godbot, deliberate ignorance is your guiding light.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>So why do you lie?
Answer:
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
I don’t, why do you need to lie that I lie? Because you have nothing else, no facts, no truth… nothing… that’s why.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2729 May 29, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong and I never need to threaten irrelevant mumbo jumbo either.
<quoted text>
I loose nothing, I see you have still not got to grips with the concept of dyslexia yet have you? Such a good godbot, deliberate ignorance is your guiding light.
<quoted text>
I don’t, why do you need to lie that I lie? Because you have nothing else, no facts, no truth… nothing… that’s why.
If you CAN'T spell, why do you post???

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#2730 May 29, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>If you CAN'T spell, why do you post???
If you can't provide proof for your god, why do you continue to bytch?

Since: Apr 14

Gretna, LA

#2731 May 29, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't provide proof against His existence then why do you continue to deny Him?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2732 May 29, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he has no proof (smile).

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2733 May 29, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't spell either LOL!!!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2734 May 29, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he has no proof (smile).
There's plenty of proof. You will lose all you love forever. You have NOTHING to offer anyone. You're a loser.

Location hidden

#2735 May 29, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
There's plenty of proof. You will lose all you love forever. You have NOTHING to offer anyone. You're a loser.
Yes, you have proof based on faith, but not based on any biblical evidence ... unless you resort to acrobatic interpretations, right?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2736 May 29, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you have proof based on faith, but not based on any biblical evidence ... unless you resort to acrobatic interpretations, right?
You sure are illiterate.

Location hidden

#2737 May 29, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are illiterate.
And you continue to allege that the biblical text substantiate your beliefs without offering any specific text, right?

#2738 May 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>If you CAN'T spell, why do you post???
I’ll tell you why because I LIVE IN A FREE SOCIETY that even godbots can’t dictate to

I really don’t know what your excuse is because you can’t even think , why do you live?

#2739 May 30, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't provide proof against His existence then why do you continue to deny Him?
Ooops = E=MC^2 proves that the god described in KJV Revelation 19:6 cannot exist in this universe as the same time as you. We know you exist because you leave physical evidence with your post therefore by those natural laws that allow your computing device to operate and transmit over the internet your god cannot exist

#2740 May 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>There's plenty of proof. You will lose all you love forever. You have NOTHING to offer anyone. You're a loser.
Please provide one iota of this proof that you claim, come on – do it, don’t sit behind the door trembling like a godbot

Just think, provide the proof you claim and you would be famous and rich beyond avarice, not only in your own faith but in every single faith that has been claiming proof and failing to provide it for the last 10,000 years

#2741 May 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are illiterate.
So says the moron who does not even know the meaning of the word illiterate

Houston, TX

#2742 May 30, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops = E=MC^2 proves that the god described in KJV Revelation 19:6 cannot exist in this universe as the same time as you. We know you exist because you leave physical evidence with your post therefore by those natural laws that allow your computing device to operate and transmit over the internet your god cannot exist
You get sillier by the post. You are the physical evidence that God exist. So sad.....

#2743 May 30, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>You get sillier by the post. You are the physical evidence that God exist. So sad.....
Nope, I am the physical evidence that my mother and father did the beast with 2 backs.

Taking it deeper still the history of the human race is not proof of anything other
than evolution and genetics.

But perhaps you have evidence of what you claim?- waiting...

Ahh, no - ou have what you call faith in the ignorance of what passed for knowledge in the bronze age and you call that knowledge. Faith is not evidence and faith that bronze age goat herders had more knowledge of biology, genetics than modern science is laughable

Houston, TX

#2744 May 30, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I am the physical evidence that my mother and father did the beast with 2 backs.
Taking it deeper still the history of the human race is not proof of anything other
than evolution and genetics.
But perhaps you have evidence of what you claim?- waiting...
Ahh, no - ou have what you call faith in the ignorance of what passed for knowledge in the bronze age and you call that knowledge. Faith is not evidence and faith that bronze age goat herders had more knowledge of biology, genetics than modern science is laughable
The fact that there is life on "E"arth is witness to the fact that we came from something living. Living beings can't just pop up one day from something non living. If that was the case it would still be happening today. Even if you want to hold on to the theory of evolution, something still had to start it in to motion. There is no getting around it.
FSM

Melbourne, Australia

#2745 May 30, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
The fact that there is life on "E"arth is witness to the fact that we came from something living. Living beings can't just pop up one day from something non living. If that was the case it would still be happening today. Even if you want to hold on to the theory of evolution, something still had to start it in to motion. There is no getting around it.
If life can only come from life, how did God come to exist? Maintain the line of logic in your questioning and it wont be long before you question your faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything 32 min blessed 872
Why did Christ come to Earth? 34 min blessed 707
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 44 min ROG 3,314
The Moral Failure Of Christians 1 hr Taranis 311
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 1 hr Barmsweb 1,319
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? (Jan '16) 2 hr Taranis 433
Just A Talk With You Christians. 5 hr blessed 482
Bible Interpretation 5 hr blessed 1,581
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 14 hr NO WAY 20,825
More from around the web