does "christianity" teaches anything ...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2355 Mar 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
LAKE OF FIRE
TORMENTED
FOREVER
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
See how Biblically IGNORANT you are?
With all due respect, you are the one who is biblically ignorant, especially since this verse does not mention anything about burning in hell fire forever. In fact, it only states that the devil will be tormented forever. But then again, perhaps, you have been taught to believe that the "lake of fire" and "hell" are the same thing, right? Further, you have also probably also been deceived into believing that tormented can only mean "burn forever."

Thus, Jesus was right in not only calling you a hypocrite, but also saying that you have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear, nor can you understand.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2356 Mar 30, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, you are the one who is biblically ignorant, especially since this verse does not mention anything about burning in hell fire forever. In fact, it only states that the devil will be tormented forever. But then again, perhaps, you have been taught to believe that the "lake of fire" and "hell" are the same thing, right? Further, you have also probably also been deceived into believing that tormented can only mean "burn forever."
Thus, Jesus was right in not only calling you a hypocrite, but also saying that you have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear, nor can you understand.
Wow!!! You're ILLITERATE. Let's try another:

EVERLASTING FIRE

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2357 Mar 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
Wow!!! You're ILLITERATE. Let's try another:
EVERLASTING FIRE
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Illiterate? With all due respect, you are really incredible. After all, I specifically challenged you to cite in the bible where it says that anyone was going to burn in hell forever, right? But you are citing verses that does not even mention the word hell, right?

Now, if you would like, I will cite several places in the bible, whereas Jesus specifically spoke about hypocrites, if you like.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2358 Mar 30, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate? With all due respect, you are really incredible. After all, I specifically challenged you to cite in the bible where it says that anyone was going to burn in hell forever, right? But you are citing verses that does not even mention the word hell, right?
Now, if you would like, I will cite several places in the bible, whereas Jesus specifically spoke about hypocrites, if you like.
Stop the word games. You have no Scripture because you are a Biblical IGNORAMUS. The eternal fire is taught throughout the NT. Ok, so drop the word HELL. The EVERLASTING fire is where you are heading.

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2359 Mar 30, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
Now, if you would like, I will cite several places in the bible, whereas Jesus specifically spoke about hypocrites, if you like.
Jesus said you're DAMNED. You lose.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2360 Mar 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
Stop the word games. You have no Scripture because you are a Biblical IGNORAMUS. The eternal fire is taught throughout the NT. Ok, so drop the word HELL. The EVERLASTING fire is where you are heading.
Wow! It appears that you want to “drop the word hell” rather than concede that no such scripture exists, even though you both believe and have asserted that people will burn in hell “forever,” right? Nonetheless, since it appears that you are willing to “drop the word hell” from our debate, now let us focus on how silly your mythological nonsense claim about a literal “everlasting” fire or anything else really is.
In fact, I will go ahead and very respectfully fore warn you that this is the part of our debate whereas your hypocrisy, back peddling, acrobatic interpretations, etc., is about to be exposed.
dollarsbill wrote:
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Before I explain what this passage truly means, I am going to very respectfully ask you a simple question that I hope that you will answer.“Is it your belief that “everlasting” means the same as “forever” and/or “eternal”?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2361 Mar 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus said you're DAMNED. You lose.
Hypocrite is the word that you need to familiarize yourself.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2362 Mar 30, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! It appears that you want to “drop the word hell” rather than concede that no such scripture exists, even though you both believe and have asserted that people will burn in hell “forever,” right? Nonetheless, since it appears that you are willing to “drop the word hell” from our debate, now let us focus on how silly your mythological nonsense claim about a literal “everlasting” fire or anything else really is.
In fact, I will go ahead and very respectfully fore warn you that this is the part of our debate whereas your hypocrisy, back peddling, acrobatic interpretations, etc., is about to be exposed.
<quoted text>
Before I explain what this passage truly means, I am going to very respectfully ask you a simple question that I hope that you will answer.“Is it your belief that “everlasting” means the same as “forever” and/or “eternal”?
When you are in the eternal fire you will understand.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2363 Mar 30, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite is the word that you need to familiarize yourself.
Everlasting fire is the term you will SOON be familiar with.

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2364 Mar 30, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>When you are in the eternal fire you will understand.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Okay, I see that you did not answer my question, right? So once again, "Do you believe that everlasting is the same as eternal and/or forever? A simple "Yes" or "No" will suffice.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2365 Mar 31, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I see that you did not answer my question, right? So once again, "Do you believe that everlasting is the same as eternal and/or forever? A simple "Yes" or "No" will suffice.
"Everlasting" and "eternal" are the exact same Greek word.

Matthew 25 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2366 Mar 31, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
“Everlasting" and "eternal" are the exact same Greek word.
It appears that you have abandon the word "forever," right? At any rate and with all due respect, you answered this question the way that I had anticipated. Thus, please know that “aionios” is the Greek word that has been translated into English as “everlasting” and/or “eternal. However,“aionios,” which is a derivative of the word “aions” that was translated from the Hebrew word “olam,” simply means belonging to or enduring through a period of time, e.g., an age. In fact, neither the Hebrew nor Greek language has a word that has the same meaning as the English word “forever,”“eternal,” or “everlasting.” Simply put, the concept of an endless duration is foreign (no pun intended) to the Hebrew and Greek languages.

Now, to prove my point, I think that your bible is comprised of both the OT and the NT, right? If so,“Are covenants within both of them still in effect today, or has many of the statutes in the OT been replaced by the NT,” if you do not mind my asking?

You see, in the OT, God made an “everlasting” covenant regarding circumcision with Abraham and his descendants, i.e.,“And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee”(Gen 17:7, KJV). However, the NT says,“For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love”(Gal 5:6). Thus, I most respectfully ask,“Is the “everlasting” covenant of circumcision still in effect “forever,” or was it only supposed to endure through a period of time?”

And before you offer any acrobatic explanation, here is another passage regarding “everlasting” for you to ponder.“And thou shalt anoint them, as thou didst anoint their father, that they may minister unto me in the priest's office: for their anointing shall surely be an everlasting priesthood throughout their generations”(Ex 40:15). Well, please see if the “everlasting priesthood” can survive Heb 7:11-12, i.e.,“If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood,(for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron? For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.”
dollarsbill wrote:
Matthew 25 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
Once again, my very good friend, you are confusing the physical with that which is spiritual. Unfortunately, it appears that you have limited yourself to surface reading, as opposed to trying to discern the deeper meaning behind the biblical text. Yet, you have asserted that I am the one who is biblically ignoramus, right (smile)?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2367 Mar 31, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you have abandon the word "forever," right? At any rate and with all due respect, you answered this question the way that I had anticipated. Thus, please know that “aionios” is the Greek word that has been translated into English as “everlasting” and/or “eternal. However,“aionios,” which is a derivative of the word “aions” that was translated from the Hebrew word “olam,” simply means belonging to or enduring through a period of time, e.g., an age. In fact, neither the Hebrew nor Greek language has a word that has the same meaning as the English word “forever,”“eternal,” or “everlasting.” Simply put, the concept of an endless duration is foreign (no pun intended) to the Hebrew and Greek languages.
Now, to prove my point, I think that your bible is comprised of both the OT and the NT, right? If so,“Are covenants within both of them still in effect today, or has many of the statutes in the OT been replaced by the NT,” if you do not mind my asking?
You see, in the OT, God made an “everlasting” covenant regarding circumcision with Abraham and his descendants, i.e.,“And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee”(Gen 17:7, KJV). However, the NT says,“For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love”(Gal 5:6). Thus, I most respectfully ask,“Is the “everlasting” covenant of circumcision still in effect “forever,” or was it only supposed to endure through a period of time?”
And before you offer any acrobatic explanation, here is another passage regarding “everlasting” for you to ponder.“And thou shalt anoint them, as thou didst anoint their father, that they may minister unto me in the priest's office: for their anointing shall surely be an everlasting priesthood throughout their generations”(Ex 40:15). Well, please see if the “everlasting priesthood” can survive Heb 7:11-12, i.e.,“If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood,(for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron? For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.”
<quoted text>
Once again, my very good friend, you are confusing the physical with that which is spiritual. Unfortunately, it appears that you have limited yourself to surface reading, as opposed to trying to discern the deeper meaning behind the biblical text. Yet, you have asserted that I am the one who is biblically ignoramus, right (smile)?
So you don't believe in everlasting life. I do. I feel so sorry for you. You will soon lose all you love.

John 3:16 (NKJV)
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2368 Mar 31, 2014
John 7:28
Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#2369 Mar 31, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
LAKE OF FIRE
TORMENTED
FOREVER
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
See how Biblically IGNORANT you are?
You love threatening people right? How Christian of you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2370 Mar 31, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
You love threatening people right? How Christian of you.
I love pulling people from the fire.

Jude 1:23 (NKJV)
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,
The truth works

Houston, TX

#2371 Mar 31, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>I love pulling people from the fire.
Jude 1:23 (NKJV)
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,
How many people have you pulled from the fire with your techniques?
You love nothing!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2372 Mar 31, 2014
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people have you pulled from the fire with your techniques?
A FEW.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#2373 Apr 1, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
You love threatening people right? How Christian of you.
It is my belief that he is not christian but perhaps a satanist member of an anti christian hate group

There are lots of christians who hate anyone who does not worship as they worship. It really does not matter if they actually worship or not, unless it’s exactly the same as they believe then hatred is issued. Consider that there are around 40,000 different sects of christianity, each has members believing there cult is the only one and all others are wrong.

But they have nothing to compare with hatred and threats that $sbill vomits. It seems that he deliberately promotes the bad and the hatred of christianity. Highlighting the worst of the faith and playing on it as though he is trying to turn not only those who don’t believe in the faith but also causing those who do believe to think “Wow, is this our religion, it is so hateful”. And so they are set on the path to leaving there lifelong faith

Only a christian hater would behave in such a manor.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#2374 Apr 1, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>A FEW.
And you are a liar too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary' will usher in Beast System 26 min I love Jesus 26
Mother Teresa a Saint? What a cruel Joke!!! 34 min I love Jesus 161
Bible Interpretation 36 min I love Jesus 459
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 1 hr janeebee 4,112
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 5 hr truth 2,825
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 5 hr Cookie_Parker 20,713
QUESTIONS to DEMON Finder 8 hr I love Jesus 92
YESHUA SAID DONT TRUST Pharisses!!!! 9 hr I love Jesus 127
More from around the web