does "christianity" teaches anything ...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2335 Mar 26, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
Yes, we do. That is why research should be weighed against reality, the here and now we live in.
I totally agree about the here and now, as opposed to living the way that people allegedly lived 2,000 years ago.

Location hidden

#2336 Mar 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>The reason you're a LIAR:
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Well, since you are a hypocrite, let us see what Jesus said would happen to you:

"The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Mat 24:50-51, KJV).

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2337 Mar 26, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since you are a hypocrite, let us see what Jesus said would happen to you:
"The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Mat 24:50-51, KJV).
Your wishing doesn't make it so. Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL.

Location hidden

#2338 Mar 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Your wishing doesn't make it so. Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL.
One again, please read what Jesus said about you.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2339 Mar 26, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
One again, please read what Jesus said about you.
Jesus said to not take advice from DAMNED FOOLS. Keep your opinions. When you're in Hell you'll understand.

Location hidden

#2340 Mar 26, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
Jesus said to not take advice from DAMNED FOOLS. Keep your opinions. When you're in Hell you'll understand.
Hell is a myth, and you are a hypocrite, right?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2341 Mar 26, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is a myth, and you are a hypocrite, right?
Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. I believe Him. You're nobody.

Mark 9:43-44 (NKJV)
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 44 where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.'

Location hidden

#2342 Mar 27, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. I believe Him. You're nobody.
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 44 where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.'
Once again, Jesus said that you were a hypocrite. Thus, you might want to know what Jesus said was going to happened to you, i.e., ""The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Mat 24:50-51, KJV).
Huh

Sussex, WI

#2343 Mar 27, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess merchant. You guess based on what you want to believe then you end up with a title that fits.
I've never said I don't know English or perhaps you can provide a link to prove you are not a liar. Can't see it happening though.
Honey if you are upset with the title of guess merchant then perhaps keeping your mouth shut when you are making wild guesses would help.
P.s. I don't drink, I've seen too many butt heads like you to screw with my own brain. But hey, when you are on a role why not keep up the guessing. It does confirm your stupidity
Well, one thing for sure, you are the "queen" bitch merchant.

Nothing to confirm here.

Oh, and degrees does not a smart person make... you may be book smart, but you are street stupid.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#2344 Mar 27, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, one thing for sure, you are the "queen" bitch merchant.
Nothing to confirm here.
Oh, and degrees does not a smart person make... you may be book smart, but you are street stupid.
So you cant prove what you claim, how surprising… This of course makes you a liar…

The hatred is strong in this one Yoda

He acts almost like a christian

But more stupid

I find it kind of spooky that even with all your hatred you have found time to research my qualifications, stalking comes to mind

NDanger

“Third Eye”

You can't get there from here.

#2345 Mar 27, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you cant prove what you claim, how surprising… This of course makes you a liar…
The hatred is strong in this one Yoda
He acts almost like a christian
But more stupid
I find it kind of spooky that even with all your hatred you have found time to research my qualifications, stalking comes to mind
stalking? that's rich...don't forget you've already posted it...along with your 'disability'. Huh is correct as I remember seeing it as well...
The truth works

Houston, TX

#2346 Mar 27, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. I believe Him. You're nobody.
You're just plain crazy old man!
ReadTheWords

Los Angeles, CA

#2347 Mar 27, 2014
Qan-kara wrote:
<quoted text>
What's all true?
SUN-day worship?
Prove Christmas,
PROVE CHRISTIANITY!!!??? Give me something to respond to. A"Thus saith the Lord" that Chistianity has taught
Matthew 4:3
And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

“When you treat people as they ”

treat you they get offended.

#2348 Mar 28, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
stalking? that's rich...don't forget you've already posted it...along with your 'disability'. Huh is correct as I remember seeing it as well...
Before doh arrived here therefore he/she/it has had to deliberately search older posts looking to something to lie about

In a hater like him/her/it that constitutes stalking.

But keep up the good christian spite, it suits you and justifies my opinion of “claimed” christians like you

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2349 Mar 28, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, Jesus said that you were a hypocrite. Thus, you might want to know what Jesus said was going to happened to you, i.e., ""The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Mat 24:50-51, KJV).
Since when did you believe ALL the NT, hypocrite? When it's convenient for you, O LYING Biblical IGNORAMUS. When you are in Hell you will understand.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2350 Mar 28, 2014
The truth works wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just plain crazy old man!
Jesus said you're a DAMNED FOOL. You lose.

Location hidden

#2351 Mar 28, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Since when did you believe ALL the NT, hypocrite? When it's convenient for you, O LYING Biblical IGNORAMUS. When you are in Hell you will understand.
Please know that the bible is what you believe in, not me. Thus, I only pointed out that you are not consistent with what you believe in. Otherwise, you would know that Jesus called you a hypocrite. Now, do you believe Him when He said this? And by the way, Jesus never condemned anyone to being burned forever in hell.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2352 Mar 28, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please know that the bible is what you believe in, not me. Thus, I only pointed out that you are not consistent with what you believe in. Otherwise, you would know that Jesus called you a hypocrite. Now, do you believe Him when He said this? And by the way, Jesus never condemned anyone to being burned forever in hell.
I am consistent. You are a LIAR. Jesus said you're DAMNED. Are you as IGNORANT as your posts? Yes or yes?

Location hidden

#2353 Mar 28, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
I am consistent. You are a LIAR. Jesus said you're DAMNED. Are you as IGNORANT as your posts? Yes or yes?
Please tell how you can be consistent, yet not believe Jesus when you said that you were a hypocrite. Further, you are not consistent with your own bible when you claimed that it condemned anyone to burn in hell forever. You see, your belief that sinners will burn in hell forever is not based on the bible, but rather a myth.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#2354 Mar 30, 2014
gundee123 wrote:
You see, your belief that sinners will burn in hell forever is not based on the bible, but rather a myth.
LAKE OF FIRE

TORMENTED

FOREVER

Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

See how Biblically IGNORANT you are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr PrufSammy 1,387
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 4 hr RiccardoFire 2,674
Global Warming, Return of Christ. Any Relations... (Jul '07) 7 hr natalie 26
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 7 hr JW PAEDOPHILE CULT 8
Taranis 12 hr say NO to PenisPervs 1
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 17 hr Big Al 76
jesus will never return Mon Natalie 144
More from around the web