does "christianity" teaches anything ...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2169 Mar 21, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So this entity passed over in his UFO and only killed Egyptians and the Jews celebrate that they wern't murdered.
But then you have a Catholic named Hitler take matters into his own hands and has many Jews murdered anyway.So in a way this evil god got to the Jews anyway,just at a later date.
You should be concerned with YOU.
Nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#2170 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So this entity passed over in his UFO and only killed Egyptians and the Jews celebrate that they wern't murdered.
But then you have a Catholic named Hitler take matters into his own hands and has many Jews murdered anyway.So in a way this evil god got to the Jews anyway,just at a later date.
UFO? Hitler? You are all over the place.

Since: Nov 13

United States

#2171 Mar 22, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
UFO? Hitler? You are all over the place.
Are you confused?

United States

#2172 Mar 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You should be concerned with YOU.
Are you concerned with yourself?

Location hidden

#2173 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you concerned with yourself?
Sure.

Philippians 2:12 (NKJV)
12 , work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

United States

#2174 Mar 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Sure.
Philippians 2:12 (NKJV)
12 , work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
So you live in fear and have the shakes?

Location hidden

#2175 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you live in fear and have the shakes?
Proverbs 1:7 (NKJV)
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

United States

#2176 Mar 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 1:7 (NKJV)
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.
How comes the Lord sounds like the government?

Location hidden

#2177 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
How comes the Lord sounds like the government?
Hebrews 10:31 (NKJV)
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

United States

#2178 Mar 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Hebrews 10:31 (NKJV)
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
I guess it would be if he is an 8 foot tall reptilian with smoke coming out of his mouth.

Psalm 18
6In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
7Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
8There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
9He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
http://biblehub.com/kjv/psalms/18.htm

Or maybe that was describing his UFO?

Location hidden

#2179 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it would be if he is an 8 foot tall reptilian with smoke coming out of his mouth.
Psalm 18
6In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
7Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
8There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
9He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
http://biblehub.com/kjv/psalms/18.htm
Or maybe that was describing his UFO?
Proverbs 26:11 (NKJV)
11 As a dog returns to his own vomit, So a fool repeats his folly.

United States

#2180 Mar 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Proverbs 26:11 (NKJV)
11 As a dog returns to his own vomit, So a fool repeats his folly.
Will my dog be judged also?Should I tell him the promise of salvation?

Location hidden

#2181 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will my dog be judged also?Should I tell him the promise of salvation?
"Dog" is referring to you O illiterate one.

“Yes we can. Change is good.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2182 Mar 22, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I clicked the link and found the entire christian forum index. I have better things to do than trawl through thousands of pages just to big up your ego. If you can’t get a simple thing like that right then there really is nothing down for you.
Honey the link was there for you to try so don’t come BSing and lying about facts because the link is the fact and you and/or NoDanger of seeing a fact fooked up, so just be a man and admit it. Oh wait a moment you are SeenDemons so there is no chance of you ever admitting to you mistakes – even in the face of facts – right?
You had you butt slapped and now you want to rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant in hope that it will distract from the fact that you were beaten
Sorry sweet heart, it don’t work like that, when you are beaten on topix it gets noticed, it really does not matter how you try and cover it up.
Hey butt brain, Topix is a public forum, notice that word
PUBLIC
Here let me show you again
P – U - B – L – I – C
That’s PUBLIC
I suggest you look up the meaning of the word in a real dictionary.
Anyway I have my view and I am entitled to post those views on a PUBLIC (that’s PUBLIC) forum, whether you like it or not.
My advice to you if you are so offended by truth and fact is to set up a private forum somewhere and only invite those who are going to agree with you.
Or if you want to continue on a PUBLIC forum then get used to the FACT that it is a PUBLIC forum
Nice rant sweetcheeks.

Location hidden

#2183 Mar 22, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What hatred?
I have zero tolerance for ......
I find it so funny when ignorant morons like you ........christian at all but pig ignorant haters like you .....
Nope, no hatred there.

Location hidden

#2184 Mar 22, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not ask what you rested on your chin while you were sucking off your lover – Bollocks
Well it is pretty obvious to everyone what Christine is.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#2185 Mar 22, 2014
SeenDemons wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is pretty obvious to everyone what Christine is.
A very charming woman no doubt...

Location hidden

#2186 Mar 22, 2014
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
A very charming woman no doubt...
Charming like the Devil.

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

#2187 Mar 22, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
Well, I was referring to his personal loathsome qualities that he projects into others in practically every post of his, yet he cannot see that he is ten times worse on every fault he falsely accuses others of. I'm convinced that he's a narcissist.
Oh, I see ... you were referring to dollarsbill being able to see the splinters in others’ eyes, yet not be able to see the tree in his own, just like Jesus had warned about hypocrites. Thus, instead of being able to discern his own flaws, he would rather project them on someone else. Further, he gets to pick and choose which parts of Jesus’ teaching he wants to emphasize and which wants he want to completely ignore without even realizing that he is the one that Jesus said would be damned.
Seentheotherside wrote:
But given what you stated you see here every day, think of how effective and powerful the Christian brainwashing is. To completely cripple and control their minds like that. That no matter what they are shown, they cannot see the truth that they've been, are being, lied to. The brainwashing is so deep and complete, they have been mentally broken forever. Then think of how lucky you are for being able to break free from such a powerful brainwashing system. Then think that if you hadn't, you could have turned out like dollarsill. <shivers>
Excellent point! Brainwashing is a very powerful and effective way to control people’s minds, whereas most (if not all) religions use fear, ignorance, and dependency to ensure that their people loose contact with reality and become totally submissive to whatever claims that they make, regardless of how ridiculous that the unsubstantiated claims might be.

Since: Jun 07

Spring Hill, FL

#2189 Mar 22, 2014
Nc resident wrote:
If that is what you have settled on. I believe similar events happened, different places, different times, purposely. Then again I am not of as cynical as you.
Please know that my perspective is not based on being cynical, but rather based on reading, studying, and researching the origins of religion. And what I found that is similar in most religions is that they all pay homage to the sun, moon, or planets in one way or another. And if you think that Christianity does not pay such homage, then I highly encourage you to do your own studies and research.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 7 min mac 26
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 7 min dollarsbill 384
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr janeebee 6,564
Jesus is God 2 hr dollarsbill 96
*Forgiveness* 3 hr Thinking 273
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 6 hr Prophet of the LORD 84,352
Does the Law of God matter? 9 hr dollarsbill 108
More from around the web