Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2013

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

At a concert of his I attended he admitted as much. He said, "if you can play this song note for note, I'll suck your d**k."

I never played a nugent song from that point on. So all you gay guitar players out there get your chops together and post it on youtube and ted will come and puff on your peter.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duh!!! He played "stranglehold".

I can't believe I forgot to type that.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 21, 2012
 
Guitarpima wrote:
At a concert of his I attended he admitted as much. He said, "if you can play this song note for note, I'll suck your d**k."
I never played a nugent song from that point on. So all you gay guitar players out there get your chops together and post it on youtube and ted will come and puff on your peter.
If he said that in public he got more ball then most gays hiding in the republican party and churches from coast to coast.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
If he said that in public he got more ball then most gays hiding in the republican party and churches from coast to coast.
Not balls but supreme arrogance. That makes his ignorance just as supreme.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 22, 2012
 
I always thought he was a little "out there" - but his recent remarks shows how deep into crazy he is.

That more people are not speaking out against his Nazi-esque remarks is beyond me, but shows how racist at heart the GOP truly is these days...that more of them have not outright denounced him as speaking anything relevant to the platform.

Crazy loves crazy. Maybe he can use that for a new song title, but than again he's not written anything new or relevant in decades...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guitarpima wrote:
<quoted text>
Not balls but supreme arrogance. That makes his ignorance just as supreme.
What names do you give people like Larry Craig the Gay in closet republican senator or Ex-national evangelical leader Rev. Ted Haggard? both huge anti gay speakers in public but in private both are big fans of playing with penises.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 22, 2012
 
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
What names do you give people like Larry Craig the Gay in closet republican senator or Ex-national evangelical leader Rev. Ted Haggard? both huge anti gay speakers in public but in private both are big fans of playing with penises.
Just that. A closet gay.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 24, 2012
 
I don't want people to get the wrong idea here. I don't care about nugent being gay or bi. It's his racist punk dip**it self. I no longer support or listen to him anymore because of his attitude.

I just want to rub it in becuase I'm sure he openly hates gays even though he likes to puff on their peters.
allillusionaside

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

When everything is said and done.

His music is simply overrated, he's a good guitar player, but there isn't much behind his music you know.

No wonder was so popular.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Unless someone is considering him as a sexual partner, his sexual preferences are not their concern.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 25, 2012
 
Seriously__ wrote:
Unless someone is considering him as a sexual partner, his sexual preferences are not their concern.
You missed the point. It's his wretched mouth. His racist views all in the name of conservatives. I no longer care to listen to his music because of it. Since he is "conservative", I brought it up because he obviously loves puffing peter and that is sooo "not conservative."

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 25, 2012
 
Guitarpima wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point. It's his wretched mouth. His racist views all in the name of conservatives. I no longer care to listen to his music because of it. Since he is "conservative", I brought it up because he obviously loves puffing peter and that is sooo "not conservative."
I suppose you are right. I fail to see your point. You have no sexual interest in him, but you wish to imagine his sexual preferences. Based on topix threads, I gather people spend much time attempting to discern the sexual details of many peoples lives, famous or not. Again, I do not see the point or the draw to spending even a minutes concern over anyones sexual behaviours but my own and my spouse (sexual partner).

I have tried to understand the psychological reasons people have in dwelling on anothers sex life, but I guess I will never understand it. I suppose some would not understand my interest in the psychology behind the sexual obsessions some have about an individual they are not sexually interested in or the obsessions some have about sex in general. To each their own I suppose.
allillusionaside

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 26, 2012
 
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you are right. I fail to see your point. You have no sexual interest in him, but you wish to imagine his sexual preferences. Based on topix threads, I gather people spend much time attempting to discern the sexual details of many peoples lives, famous or not. Again, I do not see the point or the draw to spending even a minutes concern over anyones sexual behaviours but my own and my spouse (sexual partner).
I have tried to understand the psychological reasons people have in dwelling on anothers sex life, but I guess I will never understand it. I suppose some would not understand my interest in the psychology behind the sexual obsessions some have about an individual they are not sexually interested in or the obsessions some have about sex in general. To each their own I suppose.
You might be right, but you are definitely wrong. If you were right, then you are saying that John the Baptist was beheaded for not minding his own business. Because, John made the sexual practices of King Herod God's business and his. The sexual practices of men are just as much a Christian's business as the 10 Commandments, because God handed down both sets of laws to Moses.

Another's sex life? Are you giving homosexuality preference beyond God and above adult incest or polygamy or a persons choice of temple prostitution? Yes, what is the psychology behind you trying to place your opinion of above God's.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 26, 2012
 
allillusionaside wrote:
<quoted text>You might be right, but you are definitely wrong. If you were right, then you are saying that John the Baptist was beheaded for not minding his own business. Because, John made the sexual practices of King Herod God's business and his. The sexual practices of men are just as much a Christian's business as the 10 Commandments, because God handed down both sets of laws to Moses.
Another's sex life? Are you giving homosexuality preference beyond God and above adult incest or polygamy or a persons choice of temple prostitution? Yes, what is the psychology behind you trying to place your opinion of above God's.
My opinion could never be above God's law; you engage in some peculiar thought processing. Have a great day :) and God bless.
angelfrom hell

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 27, 2012
 
seriosly:you got this bro ted negent not gay.christian lovein .god tell you not to judge but you keep comeing back.com mon sense tell you why we hate christian.and yes you will be judge.what will you say.i ask you this.your fight is with god.not our fight.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 27, 2012
 
angelfrom hell wrote:
seriosly:you got this bro ted negent not gay.christian lovein .god tell you not to judge but you keep comeing back.com mon sense tell you why we hate christian.and yes you will be judge.what will you say.i ask you this.your fight is with god.not our fight.
I do not fight with God and I try not to fight with others. I do, however, try to understand peoples thought processes when they are completely foreign to me. Please, point out any comment I have made that is actually combative. Thank you.

As for Ted Nugent et al sans my husband, I do not care if they are homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual. It is none of my concern since they are not my sexual partner.

If you wish to hate Christians that is entirely your prerogative, and also not really my concern and I would not try to change your approach.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 27, 2012
 
angelfrom hell wrote:
seriosly:you got this bro ted negent not gay.christian lovein .god tell you not to judge but you keep comeing back.com mon sense tell you why we hate christian.and yes you will be judge.what will you say.i ask you this.your fight is with god.not our fight.
What I have read is Christians are told not to judge or correct non-Christians. We are to judge Christians with the same measure we wish to be judged by. No where, to my knowledge, are we told not to judge period.

Who am I judging, btw?
Robert S Moulds

Kingston, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 15, 2013
 
Ted Nugent isn't gay he's a wussy just like Piers Morgan and Dee Snyder. Ted soiled his pants to avoid the draft so he's an adult baby and in a giant gay pride he should march with all the other adult babies. Ted should be thankful they are'nt going to water board him or lock him in steel cage wearing only a diaper Private fecal class Ted and to think I though you were hot yeck.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 15, 2013
 
Ted Nugent said He would kill himself or be in jail by this time next year if Obama was re-elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 min Chickensinmytruck 10,382
obama christ! 12 min stupid is not a disease 6
dollarsbill is BIBLEMAN 13 min stupid is not a disease 8
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 16 min stupid is not a disease 307
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 18 min stupid is not a disease 1,321
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 1 hr stupid is not a disease 244
A Message from Nettie 1 hr stupid is not a disease 786
•••
•••