As "Roe v. Wade" turns 40, most oppos...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#41 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I wrong? Do you support full sex ed in public schools that teach teens about birth control, how to use it and when to get it?
I certainly 'believe' in sex education...

I also know 'humankind' and it don't work (all the time)...

People are stupid (.) always have been, always will be...

I challenge you to watch this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

Should he have been 'aborted' if his parents knew?

When you see what he is doing today, YOU NEVER KNOW who a person is or how they will turn out...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#42 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy. Close all abortion clinics. Force the man and the woman to raise the child and if they refuse to then lock them up.
Ya forgot about ending all welfare programs and forcing poor to work in a sweet shop making polo shirts for rich kids.If the baby reaches age 8 he/she can join mom and dad making shirts.

We don't need China or Mexico cheap labor we have our own poor people to exploit.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#43 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
When you see what he is doing today, YOU NEVER KNOW who a person is or how they will turn out...
Is that really a justification for NOT allowing abortions to occur? "What if"? What if all those women who are dying from botched abortions would have lived and produced a good child when they were able?

What if is a dangerous game to play.

People are human. Make mistakes. Birth control is not funded. Corporations and government are stupid.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#44 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of sex education? Why can't you just answer a simple question?

Great Video, super guy.

You also don't know how poor people if giving all the opportunities the man in the video had would turn out. IMO we already lost out on the next Einstein as he did not have these opportunities.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#45 Jan 17, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron doesn't understand the difference between murdering an innocent life and killing when done as punishment for crimes and in war. Capital punishment isn't murder and neither is war casualties.
Don't mix up war and CP. CP is not condoned by your religious tenets. I never mentioned war, you just added it to deflect and cover-up HOW not thought-out you are on the issue. Only a moron like you would pull that old gag.

So Xtianity truly is an eye for an eye belief system. Contrary to what Jesus said.

I love how Xtians like you split hairs over murder and killing. When you kill a prisoner there is no splitting hairs, and making it a moral act. Revenge killing is all it is...nothing else, and usually we're killing the mentally deficient...so we kill the handicapped is what we do.

Plus its not a crime deterrent.

Tell me/us why CP is justified under your belief system! Do it or STFU you Bible thumping moron!!
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#46 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
What If? Silly old game, isnt it? At least that's what Xtians say when anyone else plays that game.

What If Judas hadnt turned Jesus in? Who would Jesus/God have had to indict as traitor to get himself killed? Which of his other buds would have been cursed like Judas..?

But oh wait, he had no F'n choice, now did he? Poor Judas, chosen to be a traitor and reviled for eternity.

I wonder how much public assistance the family of the guy in the video received? How much tax dollar pays for his shyte? That under a Romney/GOP Admin would have been cut to the marrow...
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#47 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Video, super guy.
You also don't know how poor people if giving all the opportunities the man in the video had would turn out. IMO we already lost out on the next Einstein as he did not have these opportunities.
he "believes" in sex-ed like he believes in his God. If he prays real hard people will stop being human.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#48 Jan 17, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement was in clear response to what I quoted.
Answer the Q. Is it that difficult? Are you afraid? Is it that you're as clueless about life in general as it appears by your posts?
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#49 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy. Close all abortion clinics. Force the man and the woman to raise the child and if they refuse to then lock them up.
Oh thats a great solution. Jail more people...

Where do we stop? What about bad parenting? And who decides its "bad"? What about absentee parenting? Rich people leaving their kids to the nanny's and staff to take care of...lets lock them up too!

You truly are vapid.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#51 Jan 17, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do we stop? What about bad parenting? And who decides its "bad"? What about absentee parenting? Rich people leaving their kids to the nanny's and staff to take care of...lets lock them up too!
You truly are vapid.
At first there probably would be a lot in jail but in the long term probably not because people would know that they would be punished. Bad parenting can be fixed by education. Right?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#50 Jan 17, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
What If? Silly old game, isnt it? At least that's what Xtians say when anyone else plays that game.
What If Judas hadnt turned Jesus in? Who would Jesus/God have had to indict as traitor to get himself killed? Which of his other buds would have been cursed like Judas..?
But oh wait, he had no F'n choice, now did he? Poor Judas, chosen to be a traitor and reviled for eternity.
I wonder how much public assistance the family of the guy in the video received? How much tax dollar pays for his shyte? That under a Romney/GOP Admin would have been cut to the marrow...
Judas got a bad rape according to the book of Judas.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lostgospel/...
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#52 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya forgot about ending all welfare programs and forcing poor to work in a sweet shop making polo shirts for rich kids.If the baby reaches age 8 he/she can join mom and dad making shirts.
We don't need China or Mexico cheap labor we have our own poor people to exploit.
Amen.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#53 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't work.
You are hoping for hell, not heaven on earth, hon.
And, you have no right to ever think you could force others to live by your beliefs.
That is NOT freedom.
Hon, we already got hell on earth.
Why should I not force my beliefs on others. The govt does it all the time.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#54 Jan 17, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are vapid.
A lot of Christians spank there kids. Jail them!!!

An Evangelical Christian pastor and his wife advocate using a “switch” and rubber plumber’s tubing as whips, and withholding food from young children as biblically-approved discipline methods, calling their tactics,“the same principles the Amish use to train their stubborn mules.” Their book, which also likens training children to training dogs, has been praised by some of the very people who followed it and later caused the death of their young children, in some cases by extensive tissue damage, malnutrition, or hypothermia.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religiou...
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#55 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Video, super guy.
These ideologue Conservatives like ND, etc, are so drunk on the Kool-aid flavor of "Bootstrap-Pulling" they cant see that there is a huge segment of the population that are truly and honestly born into disadvantage...they simply cant see that the few who actually do escape it are exactly that - the few.

Folks like ND will say to you, "Oh you picked 20 good examples from a pool of 10K, thats not important!" BUT he will do the exact same thing when he's puking up his Conservative Boot-strap pulling BS!! rely on the few examples and ignore the rest.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#56 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
At first there probably would be a lot in jail but in the long term probably not because people would know that they would be punished. Bad parenting can be fixed by education. Right?
Im not so sure bad parenting can be "fixed" - certainly not for the wealthy who are raised to believe that children are supposed to be handed off to others, their staff, plus their boarding and grooming schools...

Its against the law to be a dead-beat dad, yet there are hundreds of thousands of them...those laws work, huh?
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#57 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for you that You view Life as hell. You a spoiled and advantaged White American male. Must be sucky to view life so negatively.

I wake up each day in love with life all over again!!

Must be because you belong to a Death Cult...

What "belief" is the Govt forcing on you/us...? Belief in your Religious sense.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#58 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No, God put us right here where we are, on earth, for a reason.
Don't ever forget:
'For God So Loved The World...'
God loves the world; how can we do less?

The government doesn't have a religion, thus it has no 'beliefs' to force on anyone.
Are you by chance referring to equal rights?
You think that is some sort of a set of 'beliefs'?

LMAO
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#59 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
So you support the Govt monitoring each of us all the time...to make sure we're doing everything according to some arcane plan.

Yet on another post you complain the Govt is forcing beliefs on us...?

Should you ever have a consistent series of thoughts, your brain might lock-up...
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#60 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
So who takes care of these kids, with their parents locked up?

Do we just send them to a local prison, a state penitentiary, federal lock-up? Do we do any rehab, or let them languish in jail?
And if we do rehab them, who teaches them? How do we measure, and/or grade them...? Do we provide them with stand-in children? Or do we lock the kids up too?

(Anyone want to bet Jeff gave his idea about 1/100,000th of a second of thought...like most of them...?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just A Talk With You Christians. 8 min Barmsweb 511
Bible Interpretation 14 min Barmsweb 1,638
Intelligent People Question Everything 24 min Barmsweb 915
gen 49: 27 26 min Barmsweb 639
What If God Was Non-Existent? 6 hr Seentheotherside 78
Why did Christ come to Earth? 6 hr Seentheotherside 807
The Moral Failure Of Christians 7 hr Seentheotherside 327
More from around the web