|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap, Bible scriptures is more bloody and far more violent than those in the Quran.
Yeah but the many extreme Muslims sure have made them appear to be as or more violent.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here? To defend murdering the unborn?
To defend an individuals right to make their own moral decisions.

Thats all its ever about. You/others don't get to make the moral decisions for others. Most especially by trying to force legislation, or take rights from people.

Do you support capital punishment?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Irrelevant. You said God didnt need hell then admitted he did need it. That's the POINT!
Dont deflect. Admit you're wrong.
BTW, I care less about your bible quotes, I know them all. And they mean nothing to me. BTW2; I rebel against YOU, those like you nothing else. Humans.
Whether He needed it or not you are going there. What's your point? Satan has confused you and you don't even know what your point is.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
To show that outlawing abortions only leads to their being more abortions not less is one reason.
Why does a Christians nation need to outlaw abortions to keep the god fearing form getting so many abortions in the first place?
Because as "dollarsbill" examples how few real xtians there are in this country.

They seek mental control over others...there is nothing spiritual in their rants at all...and most especially in their own practice. They practice at being hateful and spiteful, nothing resembling what their beloved messiah taught...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>To defend an individuals right to make their own moral decisions.
Thats all its ever about. You/others don't get to make the moral decisions for others. Most especially by trying to force legislation, or take rights from people.
Do you support capital punishment?
How is murdering the unborn "moral"? You are pathetic.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a good point. But the bottom line is are we merciful individually? Abortion is killing the unborn who cannot defend themselves.
I am more conderned with the living and ones here. I seek to help them so that maybe more of them wont need to rely on abortions.

Why dont Xtians like you ever want to fix the many causes of females in need of abortions? Where is that mission? Why do you want to eradicate the results, and not do a thing about the causes of those results?

IMO, its because its too much work and 85% of American Xtians are indolent...its easier to slap a bumper-sticker on your cars, and point fingers at people and condemn them to your imaginary hell.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

concerned

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>I am more conderned with the living and ones here. I seek to help them so that maybe more of them wont need to rely on abortions.
Why dont Xtians like you ever want to fix the many causes of females in need of abortions? Where is that mission? Why do you want to eradicate the results, and not do a thing about the causes of those results?
IMO, its because its too much work and 85% of American Xtians are indolent...its easier to slap a bumper-sticker on your cars, and point fingers at people and condemn them to your imaginary hell.
Murdering the unborn won't help you. Only salvation through Jesus will.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
How is murdering the unborn "moral"? You are pathetic.
And you're an idiot because you cant read very well.

We all have choices to make, we all have to make moral choices for OURSELVES. I dont make them for anyone else but ME! And the same goes for you.

Comprendo? Is that explained simply enough for you?

We can outlaw things but we cant stop people making the PERSONAL moral choices to break them. Correct? Can you comprehend that simple idea?(are you an adult?)

Do even understand this simple concept - that is part of the foundation of your Religion..? Free-will.

That is the very foundational concept of this nation of ours? Freedom of choice to decide for oneself.

BTW, how is not moral? Present a concise and coherent argument, not a rambling emotional rant.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether He needed it or not you are going there. What's your point? Satan has confused you and you don't even know what your point is.
Nope. No Satan no imaginary pals of yours exist.

Prove Satan, forget your God, prove Satan.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Murdering the unborn won't help you. Only salvation through Jesus will.
I dont need help. You mistake me for one of you, a sheep. I'm no sheep.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Trans of the above -*stutter, stutter, stutter*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>And you're an idiot because you cant read very well.
I suggest you repent. The fiery Hell is awaiting you.

Matthew 5:22 (NASB)
22 "; and whoever says,'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. No Satan no imaginary pals of yours exist.
Prove Satan, forget your God, prove Satan.
Satan has blinded you. He wants you to accompany him to Hell forever. You have been warned.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you repent. The fiery Hell is awaiting you.
Matthew 5:22 (NASB)
22 "; and whoever says,'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.
blah, blah, blah...you say something?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan has blinded you. He wants you to accompany him to Hell forever. You have been warned.
STFU. You know nothing, and all you do is pretend at being your imaginary god.

Why did you avoid my direct Q?

Why don't xtians like you ever want to deal with the many causes that put so females in a position of choosing abortion? Why dont so called xtians like you go out and try and fix these problems?

Is it your indolence? That seems to come with the American Xtian membership these days.

What have YOU done to help stem the tide of 1. unwanted pregnancies, 2. help those who need more'n your goofy prayers...?

I know what I did and still do...how 'bout you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>blah, blah, blah...you say something?
Yeah, you have been warned. Hell fire awaits you.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but the many extreme Muslims sure have made them appear to be as or more violent.
Does seem that way and I agree with you.

IMO if we could change history so that Muslim had the power and money that America has today would the violence in the Bible play a bigger role in Christians lives as the Bible tells it did in the past? I believe it would.That is some what supported by the growth of Christian militant groups since 9/11 attacks.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a good point. But the bottom line is are we merciful individually? Abortion is killing the unborn who cannot defend themselves.
Bottom line is we don't do well caring for the unborn or the born in this the richest country in the world. United states 147th in infant mortality and we have to many abortions.

Less women getting pregnant in the first place and batter care for all the dying babies living outside the womb go hand in hand.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Because as "dollarsbill" examples how few real xtians there are in this country.
They seek mental control over others...there is nothing spiritual in their rants at all...and most especially in their own practice. They practice at being hateful and spiteful, nothing resembling what their beloved messiah taught...
Nothing new,

Mahatma Gandhi - "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••