OKAY

United States

#472 Jan 30, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to go back and look to see if I said mid 20's that would be false. I said 20's. She married @ 22 had a baby a month before her 23 B-day.
She a daddy's girl she tells me everything.She asked to speak with me and told me she was thinking about having sex with her fiance before marriage and that she was taking birth control pills. So yes she told me and I believe her.
Cool

Since: Dec 09

United States

#473 Jan 31, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Okay...but from what I've managed to gather in my readings is that even free BC is not used...especially in regions where the males are in extreme positions of power. Like Africa, the Asias, and most heavily Religious zones.
The Western Relief agencies, etc, and the many local Medical professionals still struggles to get sick people in many areas to take their medications - so while I would love to air-drop loads of BC where its needed - will it be used in low literacy areas" Which I'm afraid we have too many of here in the US too...
Humans never seem to think the worst can happen to them...go figure.
But I must disagree, we do need to figure where the blame might lay if that blame is due to institutionalized resistance - which we see with many American Xtian Organizations, and just the pew-sitters. They are actively, and very often highly organized to resist all attempts to educate, and other wise help those people most at risk for unwanted pregnancy.
You and I, many others seem not to be in the way...but many people and groups are, they make it their mission to obstruct such things.
While I agree with you that it's useful in planning future strategies to identify the institutions most resistent to remedying the problem of unwanted pregnancies,
I think too much focus on assigning blame only serves to encourage those institutions by seeming to credit them with thwarting their oppositions' purpose and succeeding their own!

Punisher: "Humans never seem to think the worst can happen to them...go figure."

I also find it incomprehensible that humans will do to others what they'd never want done to themselves.

But more surely still, love can be trusted absolutely: it's certain right will ultimately prevail.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#475 Jan 31, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with you that it's useful in planning future strategies to identify the institutions most resistent to remedying the problem of unwanted pregnancies,

1. I think too much focus on assigning blame only serves to encourage those institutions by seeming to credit them with thwarting their oppositions' purpose and succeeding their own!

Punisher: "Humans never seem to think the worst can happen to them...go figure."
I also find it incomprehensible that humans will do to others what they'd never want done to themselves.

2. But more surely still, love can be trusted absolutely: it's certain right will ultimately prevail.
1. if you dont identify the "enemy" - you wont know who to fight, or how. Know ones enemy better than ones friends...wise words.

2. Not sure I get-it...?? Are you saying love is an absolute?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#476 Feb 5, 2013
And abortion is still murder.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#477 Feb 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
And abortion is still murder.
Nor is it your place to judge.

Location hidden

#479 Feb 7, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You judge yourself by CHOOSING to MURDER babies. You will spent eternity in Hell fire.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#480 Feb 7, 2013
You're a boring t*t. Try a new Poe technique. Actually, just stop lying.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You judge yourself by CHOOSING to MURDER babies. You will spent eternity in Hell fire.

Location hidden

#481 Feb 7, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You're a boring t*t. Try a new Poe technique. Actually, just stop lying.
<quoted text>
Stop promoting murdering the unborn an you will understand.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#482 Feb 7, 2013
Not guilty. That's your god's fetish, the sick f**k.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#483 Feb 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the death penalty for murder OK?
OKAY

United States

#484 Feb 7, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's judging? B/W here. It's either Murder or it isn't.
Punisher

Massapequa Park, NY

#485 Feb 7, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's judging? B/W here. It's either Murder or it isn't.
Unless its to glorify your God.

Location hidden

#486 Feb 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Not guilty. That's your god's fetish, the sick f**k.
<quoted text>
Please stop promoting your ignorance. I doubt if you can.

Location hidden

#487 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Is the death penalty for murder OK?
What does that have to do with murdering the unborn?
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#488 Feb 8, 2013
Trollocks.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop promoting your ignorance. I doubt if you can.

Location hidden

#489 Feb 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Trollocks.
<quoted text>
John 8:44 (NASB)
44 "YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for HE IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIES.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#490 Feb 8, 2013
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her."
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
John 8:44 (NASB)
44 "YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for HE IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIES.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#491 Feb 8, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me save you some time, Jammercolo. dollarsbill is just the sock of a well known troll. You can ignore his comments and he goes away....

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#492 Feb 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with murdering the unborn?
Is the death penalty for murder OK? Is it OK to execute a person for murder?

Location hidden

#493 Feb 8, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me save you some time, Jammercolo. dollarsbill is just the sock of a well known troll. You can ignore his comments and he goes away....
And you are a liar. You just can't stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MESSAGE FROM GOD ABOUT these JIHAD RETARDS 11 min Mr Ironhart 4
The Social Harm of Religion 16 min Hardcore 102
Proof of God 52 min Brother James 108
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr GANNY 14,653
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 3,348
Atonement? 3 hr Truth 209
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 3 hr God the son 256
Houston Mayor Says City’s Church Sermon Subpoen... 9 hr QUITTNER Oct 22 2014 81

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE