As "Roe v. Wade" turns 40, most oppos...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazis said the same kind of thing.
Oh?
So, you recommend a Theocracy?
Based on whose religious beliefs?
Yours?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#22 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, what's that, 20? examples out of 54,559,615?
I'm sure there are more, but, do you get my point?
And yet your against full disclose on how to have sex and not get pregnant being taught to our youth in school.

If you are you don't care about the unborn only forcing your belief on others.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#23 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet your against full disclose on how to have sex and not get pregnant being taught to our youth in school.
A woman who follows God's way will not get pregnant until her and her husband decide they are ready for the child.

Abstinence until marriage is a fool proof way to avoid pregnancy.
----------
Let's look at God's way and Satan's way:

God: man and woman don't have sex until marriage, neither has a disease, nor is there ex-lover drama,

Satan: man and woman degrade and humiliate themselves and their families with multiple "relationships", women get pregnant, people swap STDs, MURDER unborn babies, ruin their futures,
----------

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#24 Jan 17, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman who follows God's way will not get pregnant until her and her husband decide they are ready for the child.
That would be funny except you probably believe it.
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally true, but not realistic as Bible belt states clearly show.
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's look at God's way and Satan's way:
God: man and woman don't have sex until marriage, neither has a disease, nor is there ex-lover drama,
Satan: man and woman degrade and humiliate themselves and their families with multiple "relationships", women get pregnant, people swap STDs, MURDER unborn babies, ruin their futures,
----------
God way our population would be far lower as we would be required to stone to death every teenage that gets knocked up and every male boy that has sex as rebellious teens.

Gods way lead to the number one cause of death for women being child birth.

You another example of a religious fundamentalist that really only cares about forcing your fundamentalist beliefs on others. Not for a second do I believe you care for the unborn.

God way this countries Churches would not perform 2nd 3rd 4th or more marriages ceremonies either.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#25 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu don't even know me. How can you make such a ludicrous statement?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#26 Jan 17, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truly a DUNCE? People don't LIVE by your religious beliefs, and besides the women that have the HIGHEST ABORTION RATES ARE WOMEN OF FAITH!!!!

Protestants and Catholic women have THE highest rates of abortion.......so, obviously even those women would not agree with your beliefs!!!
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#27 Jan 17, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Exodus 20:13- Thou shalt not kill.
Do you support capital punishment?
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#28 Jan 17, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready? are you married? Have children?

Ready! Now thats funny. If people waited to be ready for children there'd be fewer people having them...I've rarely met a ready new parent.

By ready I mean full out prepared, in a suitable state for an activity, action, or situation.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#29 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same way you make them against those you don't know......I mean fair is fair......lol!!!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#30 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I wrong? Do you support full sex ed in public schools that teach teens about birth control, how to use it and when to get it?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#31 Jan 17, 2013
Where to get birth control. Not when to get it.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#32 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I just stated "54,559,615" innocent human beings...
Tell me that isn't "staggering"...
BTW, your "liberals" who started this whole mess is also responsible for that 21% who's families have been living off the Govt's teat for what? 3 generations now? It's called "dumbing down"...
Not their fault, but they sure know how to use the "system"...
Your 54 million is a world wide stat, approx 1+ million in the US.

http://www.worldometers.info/abortions/

What about miscarriages? Lots of those...and when you factor in current (modern) Xtian doctrine, that means YOUR god plants a soul in each conception/fetus and lets them just die in utero. So he plants a soul KNOWING the fetus will die anyway...sort of stupid of him, right? Waste of resources in my book.

http://www.hopexchange.com/Statistics.htm

And for the sake of your own soul, dont blame Liberals for the poor! This old argument of folks like you is tired and a lie.

Plus we have a new and growing group of poor, who are living in mostly Suburban white centers. Former Middle Class families hurt badly by the events of 07-08 and prior - not caused by "liberal policies" - but a GOP origin, devoted to an ideology over doing their jobs.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#33 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
SO tell us, do you support full out sex education in schools, and easy access to birth control ???

Why is it you NEVER explain anything?(re; your POV, etc...)

#34 Jan 17, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Do you support capital punishment?
Only a moron doesn't understand the difference between murdering an innocent life and killing when done as punishment for crimes and in war. Capital punishment isn't murder and neither is war casualties.

#35 Jan 17, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>Ready? are you married? Have children?
Ready! Now thats funny. If people waited to be ready for children there'd be fewer people having them...I've rarely met a ready new parent.
By ready I mean full out prepared, in a suitable state for an activity, action, or situation.
My statement was in clear response to what I quoted.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#36 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
If we did what you said were good points the number of abortion would go way down.
It's easy to criticize others.Step up and give your way to lessen abortions?
It's easy to
That's easy. Close all abortion clinics. Force the man and the woman to raise the child and if they refuse to then lock them up.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#37 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Oh?
So, you recommend a Theocracy?
Based on whose religious beliefs?
Yours?
Yep.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#38 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Wouldn't work.
You are hoping for hell, not heaven on earth, hon.
And, you have no right to ever think you could force others to live by your beliefs.
That is NOT freedom.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#39 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy. Close all abortion clinics. Force the man and the woman to raise the child and if they refuse to then lock them up.
Wow....that is unbelievable. You are a harsh and cruel god. You will not have a big following.

I can't wait to see what God has in store for you black and hardened heart for eternity.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#40 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
LOL!!! Do you realize how many people of different ethnicities and beliefs live in this country. Do realize that they have the same rights you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 4 min Big Al 88
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 37 min Big Al 2,726
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Natalie 1,410
jesus will never return 1 hr Natalie 167
Bad Experiences When Praying (Jan '11) 1 hr cmwedding 63
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr Big Al 404
Repent 5 hr Pruf-Sammy 1
More from around the web