Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#339 Jan 24, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
Norcal Native,
A fetus is a human being whether you like it or not. God decides what is human not you. A full body in tact by 12 weeks is a human being. All that happens from there is growth.
No, I do not have a reading comprehension problem but you do. You cannot let something go when someone tells you something.
and people not under your thumb have the freedom to make their own moral decisions. Like it or not.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#340 Jan 24, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
So lets take them out of the womb sooner and make them go to school and get jobs sooner! We can create teaching jobs with these fetuses.
Do you support capital punishment?
That poster doesn't get it......hell, can't even comprehend the difference between the atrocities that Hitler committed and a woman having the right to decide something regarding her body.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#343 Jan 24, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but killing babies should NEVER be an option!
Right, until your God wants it done.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#345 Jan 24, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
So, you made a thread with that as the title......still doesn't prove Jesus said it!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#346 Jan 24, 2013
Norcal Native,
It is you that wants to pick a fight here. Let it go. I am not this Native person and I am tired of you projecting your ills onto me concerning this person. I comprehend very well and you do not cause I just stated not even 10 minutes ago to let it go and you just will not.
<quoted text>
Regardless of what you know or think......it is you that brought it up AGAIN.......all because per my observation you can't comprehend stuff!!!

You do what ya like.....frankly, not my issue!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#347 Jan 24, 2013
Norcal Native,
I do not care what the law says. The law is wrong and millions of children have died because of you and your law. Roe V Wade is a death sentence for the unborn.
<quoted text>
It's obvious you don't care what the law is.......but whether you like it or not.....the LAW ain't changing!!!

It isn't MY LAW......I was not a part of the lawsuit and just because I don't feel it is my personal right to tell someone else what they should do you have continued to attack me on a personal level.....sorry, but as I have stated, I have NEVER had an abortion, I DON'T personally believe in abortions and YES, I feel others have a right to make any decision concerning them without my input!!!

If God has an issue with me on my position......then God and I will discuss it.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#348 Jan 24, 2013
Punisher,
Capital Punishment is for those who break the law and kill another human being. God is the one who designed capital punishment in the Bible. A baby within the womb did nothing wrong.
<quoted text>
Murder is murder. CP is State sanctioned revenge killing. Your loophole su/ks, and I dont like it! It offends me morally that we still murder people for the revenge of others. It disgusts me that many men and women have died, and science proved them innocent. That science continues to free the innocent is reason enough to stop the practice. Clearly the system is NOT infallible, much like your Bible. Weird huh?

There are PLENTY of punishments "established" in the Bible that we ignore completely, so dont give me/us this, "God designed Capital Punishment..." line of BS. Its a VERY WEAK argument. And I know your excuse, your apologetics will involve some notion of covenants in or out of enforcement...applicable only when needed to judge and accuse others. Spare me.

Our laws are not sourced from, nor NEED the Bible.

Women have the RIGHTS and the historically hard earned Freedom to make all the decisions about their bodies and their lives. Whether you like that or not. I cant make intimate, moral decisions for you, nor you me, so the same applies across the board.

I, a male, most especially can NOT make them for the opposite sex. In any case. I do not know what LIFE is like for a Female - other than thru observation - and from what I observed of the treatment of women around the world, I support them getting full control over their bodies and as such their lives.

It is their decision to make. Whether I like it or not.

That's the way it goes.

And I want the safe option available to all the Women who make the decision. No matter how frivolous any one might think of her decision making.

According to your Messiah the prisoner should get the Xtians undying love and compassion. Not the revenge killing of the family or the State.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#349 Jan 24, 2013
Punisher,
As long as abortion exist it is my business. I will defend the innocent babies in the womb. I will come against the spirit of Hitler in this world.
<quoted text>
Phooey! Your arguments are weak, ineffective. You come with NOTHING. You invoke the imagery of evil to shine some righteous light on yourself. Weak! You come with NOTHING!

You cant make these decisions for others.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#350 Jan 24, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>I know whats going on, I have three children of my own...been there done that. How about you? Married, got children? Are you even IN a relationship with a woman?(the Real Doll does not count)
An amoeba can experience "pain" too...that an organ like the brain might be "functioning" on a severely primitive level is not the same as an adults, or even a newborn.
Plus YOUR argument is off track. This is about a female having total control over her own body and life and that means the uncomfortable freedom to have a LEGAL abortion should she choose.
Like I said, how come self-righteous men like you never mention a penalty for the male...? Why is all the focus on the female?
But for shytes and giggles, lets put that 20 week old fetus on a table and see how long it lives...see if it can feed itself...maybe get a job too...the F'n thing cant even tell us what its like IN the womb...as none of us can.
Look, lets get one thing straight, I sincerely wish so many females didnt see abortion as a needed choice to make. But I empathize and know that they should have the right to make their own moral and life-effecting decisions. That's why I dedicate a lot of my time and resources to three local charities that try to fix the causes for these females (and the males in their lives)...not focus on the results.
If we as a society truly wanted to drastically reduce the number of abortions and unwanted pregnancies that come to term, we would actually do more to fix the many causes/conditions that these girls and women find themselves - and not look to vilify them.
Focus on the poverty, the cultural misogyny, the early female sexualization of many immigrant communities, poor education among all communities, poor health care access, etc, etc...
That's what Real Xtians would focus on! Thats where we'd find your Jesus doing his work! Not out on picket lines vilifying females and health professionals...or making grand accusations about the morality of strangers you'll never know...
The men who walk away from supporting the women they impregnate are just as responsible.
I don't get it why you "sincerely wish so many females didnt see abortion as a needed choice to make" if the fetus is not a human being. Why would it matter?

How long do you think if we put a newborn baby on the table and it could survive on its own? Let's "see if it can feed itself...maybe get a job too.."

BTW- there are countless churches and pro-life organizations that are helping pregnant women keep their babies.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#351 Jan 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you don't care what the law is.......but whether you like it or not.....the LAW ain't changing!!!
It isn't MY LAW......I was not a part of the lawsuit and just because I don't feel it is my personal right to tell someone else what they should do you have continued to attack me on a personal level.....sorry, but as I have stated, I have NEVER had an abortion, I DON'T personally believe in abortions and YES, I feel others have a right to make any decision concerning them without my input!!!
If God has an issue with me on my position......then God and I will discuss it.
The law can change. Just as it did with slavery.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#353 Jan 24, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The law can change. Just as it did with slavery.
Then change it........or should I say GOOD LUCK CHANGING IT.......abortion has been legal for 40 years, even if you managed to change the law, it won't stop abortions from being done.....and that's the part you can't change!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#354 Jan 24, 2013
Norcal Native,
For once shut up and stop with rude comments. I think you are this Native person and fighting with yourself cause you live a boring life.
<quoted text>
Come make me shut up? Such big bad threats from some cowardly person on the internet........lol!!!

Yea, I'm Native alright.......Native to Northern California........lol!!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#355 Jan 24, 2013
Norcal Native,
For once shut up and stop with rude comments. I think you are this Native person and fighting with yourself cause you live a boring life.
<quoted text>
LMAO.. the pot attempting to call the kettle black! hysterical! OMG too funny!

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#356 Jan 24, 2013
I noticed that the fundies here have no answer for this. Let's try again :

Turns out, when a man sues a Catholic hospital for malpractice because his wife and the twins she was carrying inside her died when she turned up in the emergency room and her doctor never bothered to answer a page—well, things get a little tricky. Yes, the Catholic hospital adheres to the strict Ethical and Religious Directives of the Catholic Church, as set forth by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. And yes, those directives include the claim that "[t]he Church's defense of life encompasses the unborn" and a mandate to uphold "the sanctity of life 'from the moment of conception until death.'" But come on. That obviously does not apply when Catholic Health Initiatives, the Church-affiliated organization that runs the Church-affiliated St. Thomas More Hospital where a young woman and her two unborn fetuses died, is the lead defendant in a lawsuit:

Instead, they are arguing state law protects doctors from liability concerning unborn fetuses on grounds that those fetuses are not persons with legal rights.
As Jason Langley, an attorney with Denver-based Kennedy Childs, argued in one of the briefs he filed for the defense, the court “should not overturn the long-standing rule in Colorado that the term ‘person,’ as is used in the Wrongful Death Act, encompasses only individuals born alive. Colorado state courts define ‘person’ under the Act to include only those born alive. Therefore Plaintiffs cannot maintain wrongful death claims based on two unborn fetuses.”
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/23/1181 ...#

Nunya

#357 Jan 24, 2013
Norcal Native,
<quoted text>
Oh please, Native is unmistakable. Nor Cal is definitely not native. And I guffaw at your incinuation.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#358 Jan 24, 2013
madscot wrote:
I noticed that the fundies here have no answer for this. Let's try again :
Turns out, when a man sues a Catholic hospital for malpractice because his wife and the twins she was carrying inside her died when she turned up in the emergency room and her doctor never bothered to answer a page—well, things get a little tricky. Yes, the Catholic hospital adheres to the strict Ethical and Religious Directives of the Catholic Church, as set forth by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. And yes, those directives include the claim that "[t]he Church's defense of life encompasses the unborn" and a mandate to uphold "the sanctity of life 'from the moment of conception until death.'" But come on. That obviously does not apply when Catholic Health Initiatives, the Church-affiliated organization that runs the Church-affiliated St. Thomas More Hospital where a young woman and her two unborn fetuses died, is the lead defendant in a lawsuit:
Instead, they are arguing state law protects doctors from liability concerning unborn fetuses on grounds that those fetuses are not persons with legal rights.
As Jason Langley, an attorney with Denver-based Kennedy Childs, argued in one of the briefs he filed for the defense, the court “should not overturn the long-standing rule in Colorado that the term ‘person,’ as is used in the Wrongful Death Act, encompasses only individuals born alive. Colorado state courts define ‘person’ under the Act to include only those born alive. Therefore Plaintiffs cannot maintain wrongful death claims based on two unborn fetuses.”
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/23/1181 ...#
I saw this......simply amazing and so hypocritical, but then women who have strong religious beliefs have the highest percentages of abortions!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#359 Jan 24, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, Native is unmistakable. Nor Cal is definitely not native. And I guffaw at your incinuation.
That is a very true statement......Native is unmistakable.......lol!!!

Nunya

#360 Jan 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw this......simply amazing and so hypocritical, but then women who have strong religious beliefs have the highest percentages of abortions!!!
The fundies just don't have an answer, I guess.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#361 Jan 24, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
The fundies just don't have an answer, I guess.
Haven't ya noticed, they never do......lol!!!

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#363 Jan 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, it has nothing to do with abortion.

Not surprising as it is the "CC"...They are hypocritical in a lot of thing and mired in so many issues trying to please all of the people all of the time while 'trying' to protect themselves from bankruptcy (if all things happening went to court)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 10 min NDanger 31
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 12 min Barnsweb 1,902
merry christmas everyone!!! 13 min Big Al 11
Let's talk about God's definition of love 13 min Barnsweb 545
Christians mentally block out this verse. 22 min NDanger 81
What is Communion?? (Sep '11) 52 min Anonymous 4
Exposing Joyce Meyer Ministries (Sep '07) 1 hr deb 1,500
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Cookie_Parker 18,474
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 8 hr passerby 553
sex talk addiction 9 hr dollarsbill 125