As "Roe v. Wade" turns 40, most oppos...

As "Roe v. Wade" turns 40, most oppose reversing abortion ruling

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 27
Next Last

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 16, 2013

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Most Americans remain opposed to overturning the controversial Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade, which 40 years ago legalized abortion at least in the first three months of pregnancy, according to a poll released Wednesday.
The poll by the Pew Research Center found that 63 percent of Americans believe that Roe v. Wade should not be completely overturned, compared to 29 percent who believe it should be. These opinions have changed little from surveys conducted in 2003 and 1992, Pew reported.

The rest:http://news.yahoo.com/roe -v-wade-turns-40-most-oppose-r eversing-171445029.html;_ylt=A srq7iHgJZln9v_42IAQJ7.s0NUE;_y lu=X3oDMTQycXM4aGZ2BG1pdANTZWN 0aW9uTGlzdCBGUCBVUwRwa2cDNWY4Y mU5YzUtMzQxNi0zMmE1LThlNmQtMDZ hZGI2NGZhZmY1BHBvcwM0BHNlYwNNZ WRpYVNlY3Rpb25MaXN0BHZlcgNiNzk 5NTA3Mi02MDA0LTExZTItYmZlZi1iM WU4M2Q0MWY1Nzc-;_ylg=X3oDMTFpN zk0NjhtBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi1 1cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lB HB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
Most Americans remain opposed to overturning the controversial Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade, which 40 years ago legalized abortion at least in the first three months of pregnancy, according to a poll released Wednesday.
The poll by the Pew Research Center found that 63 percent of Americans believe that Roe v. Wade should not be completely overturned, compared to 29 percent who believe it should be. These opinions have changed little from surveys conducted in 2003 and 1992, Pew reported.
The rest:http://news.yahoo.com/roe -v-wade-turns-40-most-oppose-r eversing-171445029.html;_ylt=A srq7iHgJZln9v_42IAQJ7.s0NUE;_y lu=X3oDMTQycXM4aGZ2BG1pdANTZWN 0aW9uTGlzdCBGUCBVUwRwa2cDNWY4Y mU5YzUtMzQxNi0zMmE1LThlNmQtMDZ hZGI2NGZhZmY1BHBvcwM0BHNlYwNNZ WRpYVNlY3Rpb25MaXN0BHZlcgNiNzk 5NTA3Mi02MDA0LTExZTItYmZlZi1iM WU4M2Q0MWY1Nzc-;_ylg=X3oDMTFpN zk0NjhtBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi1 1cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lB HB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3
Absolutely, it's opposed. The born again evangelical cult was formulated to support the republican party who created these "religious" issues that republican politicians support in rhetoric, but not practice.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Exodus 20:13- Thou shalt not kill.
==========
Deuteronomy 19:10- That innocent blood be not shed in thy land, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and so blood be upon thee.
==========
Proverbs 6:16-17
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

==========
==========
==========

Jeremiah 1:5- Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
==========
Psalm 139:13-16
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
==========
Isaiah 44:2- Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
==========
Luke 1:41- And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
==========
Deuteronomy 19:10- That innocent blood be not shed in thy land, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and so blood be upon thee.
==========
==========
==========
==========
Jeremiah 1:5- Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
==========
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
==========
Isaiah 44:2- Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
==========
Luke 1:41- And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
The number one thing on your list should be that religion/faith/church has no bearing on the Law of the Land/Constitution.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
==========
==========
==========
==========
==========
==========
==========
==========
Ezekiel 9:5-7

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.

Loads more where this came from.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children.
You know RR will never see this and understand it, right? They'll continue to ignore your scriptures and tell you that you are simply twisting the meaning of it........lol!!!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
Of course they don't want to overturn it... How else can you "justify" killing 54,559,615 human beings in the next 40?

OH, if you didn't catch that, it 54 1/2 MILLION

Kinda makes Hitler and Stalin look like saints...doesn't it?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they don't want to overturn it... How else can you "justify" killing 54,559,615 human beings in the next 40?
21% of all children in the United States live in families with incomes below the federal poverty level. How many hungery babies would be enough for you?

I place the needs of babies on the outside of the womb over those inside the womb.I also respect a women's right to say whats best for her body.

If this country really cared about lowing the number of abortions we would have done it already. Countries with the lowest abortion rate also has some of the lowest child mortality rates and very low children living in poverty. Education and access to cheap birth control are key.

Countries that outlaw abortions do NOT see a lower rate of abortions but they do see many women getting butchered in dark back ally abortion mills.

You don't care about facts or Babies only forcing your narrow minded ways on others.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion"

When the Anti-Choice Choose

http://mypage.direct.ca/w/writer/anti-tales.h...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooohhhhhhh, is this "supposed" to mean something?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#12 Jan 17, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You know RR will never see this and understand it, right? They'll continue to ignore your scriptures and tell you that you are simply twisting the meaning of it........lol!!!
lol!!!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
21% of all children in the United States live in families with incomes below the federal poverty level. How many hungery babies would be enough for you?
I place the needs of babies on the outside of the womb over those inside the womb.I also respect a women's right to say whats best for her body.
If this country really cared about lowing the number of abortions we would have done it already. Countries with the lowest abortion rate also has some of the lowest child mortality rates and very low children living in poverty. Education and access to cheap birth control are key.
Countries that outlaw abortions do NOT see a lower rate of abortions but they do see many women getting butchered in dark back ally abortion mills.
You don't care about facts or Babies only forcing your narrow minded ways on others.
Hey, I just stated "54,559,615" innocent human beings...
Tell me that isn't "staggering"...
BTW, your "liberals" who started this whole mess is also responsible for that 21% who's families have been living off the Govt's teat for what? 3 generations now? It's called "dumbing down"...
Not their fault, but they sure know how to use the "system"...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion"
When the Anti-Choice Choose
http://mypage.direct.ca/w/writer/anti-tales.h...
OK, what's that, 20? examples out of 54,559,615?

I'm sure there are more, but, do you get my point?

Jeff

San Jose, CA

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>The number one thing on your list should be that religion/faith/church has no bearing on the Law of the Land/Constitution.
The Nazis said the same kind of thing.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points. Kill anyone who lives in poverty.
Why would you respect a woman who kills her baby?
What about all the babies that get butchered when they are aborted? Do you think they should have the right to live?

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazis said the same kind of thing.
No, the Nazis used religion to kill jews and gypsies...you might want to read up on your history of Hitler and his takeover of Germany.
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the Nazis used religion to kill jews and gypsies...you might want to read up on your history of Hitler and his takeover of Germany.
It wasn't Christianity. Actually it was more like Darwinian evolutionary theory that was responsible. To create a super race required Hitler to exterminate the inferiors.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#19 Jan 17, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I just stated "54,559,615" innocent human beings...
Tell me that isn't "staggering"...

That number covers 40 years. We have 21 million wondering if they will have dinner NOW!!!

[QUOTE who="NDanger"]<qu oted text>
BTW, your "liberals" who started this whole mess is also responsible for that 21% who's families have been living off the Govt's teat for what? 3 generations now? It's called "dumbing down"...
Not their fault, but they sure know how to use the "system"...
ROFLMAO says the person that believes the earth is 6000 years old.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#20 Jan 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points. Kill anyone who lives in poverty.
Why would you respect a woman who kills her baby?
What about all the babies that get butchered when they are aborted? Do you think they should have the right to live?
If we did what you said were good points the number of abortion would go way down.

It's easy to criticize others.Step up and give your way to lessen abortions?

It's easy to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 13 min Big Al 608
Nutter alert - headteacher claims Evolution is ... 37 min Big Al 40
Justification By Faith! 44 min Barnsweb 71
Divorced wife won't reconcile with you? 52 min Preacher 24
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sheilaa 17,781
I'M PREPARED TO MEET GOD to defend my rejection... 2 hr Passing thru 139
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security 2 hr Passing thru 3,065
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? 3 hr sciencewillwin 168
More from around the web