God created satan.

Since: Nov 13

Oceanside, CA

#1614 Mar 21, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You should be concerned with YOU O DAMNED one.
Are they?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1615 Mar 21, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they?
Acts 16:31 (NKJV)
31 So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."

Oceanside, CA

#1616 Mar 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Acts 16:31 (NKJV)
31 So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."
So you are saying if one person believes in Jesus in that household they are all saved? LOL!!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1617 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying if one person believes in Jesus in that household they are all saved? LOL!!
How did you get to be such a Biblical IGNORAMUS and illiterate both? Jesus made you exactly as He pleased.

Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.

Oceanside, CA

#1618 Mar 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>How did you get to be such a Biblical IGNORAMUS and illiterate both? Jesus made you exactly as He pleased.
Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.
How did Jesus make me?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1619 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Jesus make me?
You keep proving over and over that Jesus is right in saying you're a DAMNED FOOL and a Biblical IGNORAMUS. Did you never read Genesis in your decades in church?

Oceanside, CA

#1620 Mar 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You keep proving over and over that Jesus is right in saying you're a DAMNED FOOL and a Biblical IGNORAMUS. Did you never read Genesis in your decades in church?
Jesus wasn't in Genesis fool!LOL!!!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1621 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus wasn't in Genesis fool!LOL!!!
LIAR!

John 8:58 (NKJV)
58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."

Was the Bible banned in your church? How did you get to be such a Biblical IGNORAMUS?

Oceanside, CA

#1622 Mar 22, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!
John 8:58 (NKJV)
58 Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
Was the Bible banned in your church? How did you get to be such a Biblical IGNORAMUS?
So Jesus impregnated Mary to have himself? So Jesus would be his own daddy. That sure sounds like incest. Unlike Clinton he did have sexual relations with that women to have himself.LOL!!!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#1623 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Jesus impregnated Mary to have himself? So Jesus would be his own daddy. That sure sounds like incest. Unlike Clinton he did have sexual relations with that women to have himself.LOL!!!
Remember you said that. He will.

Mt 12 the Day of Judgment ... by your words you will be condemned.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1624 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever meditated?
Yes.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1625 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was offended by your question not running around in circles.If you had kids you would understand. I still think the question was perverted so quit trying to deny that!!
And yet when I reworded my question you brought up murder again lol
Truthseeker007 wrote:
I go where the evidence takes me and it is clear that the Bible was written and put together for control by those power El-lites.Just like the Quran. Your just being naive when you don't understand that.
You havent brought anything other than opinion as evidence. Unless Im missing something?
Truthseeker007 wrote:
I have an interesting article for you to read here if you decide to:
Is The Bible The Devil's Tool
There are those who declare that the Bible is the word of God. Anyone who disagrees with them can expect to be ridiculed, attacked and perhaps be referred to as an agent of Satan. The problem is that people have been so brainwashed by the ruling elite that they will parrot defence of the Bible, regardless of the amount of evidence proving that it is not God's word.
With Darkness playing both saviour and devil, it is easy to see why the corrupted version of the Revelation calls for a New Jerusalem, which is to be constructed of Matter. The New Jerusalem would only be the latest version of the Earth that Darkness would create. Darkness has started Its creation over and over whenever things became too chaotic, or whenever the True Light had brought down sufficient energy so that the inhabitants began getting close to discovering the Truth. Darkness then caused cataclysmic events that allowed It to wipe out nearly all knowledge of the past, to cover up the old footprints and start anew.
In several passages of Genesis, Darkness is shown to encourage and reward fraud and deception. For instance, after Abraham deceived pharaoh by pretending his wife was his sister, which deception enticed pharaoh to desire to wed Sarah, Abraham was blessed by Darkness. Genesis 12:12-19. Rebekah and Jacob deceived Isaac into giving his blessing to Jacob instead of to his firstborn, Esau, and that blessing carries on through the entire Bible. See: Genesis Chapter 27. These, and certain other deceivers in the Bible were rewarded by Darkness even after they committed fraud.
Darkness demanded the sacrifice of Isaac, Abraham's son. If the extant Bible's version is to be believed, this was supposedly only a test of Abraham's devotion to Darkness. Even if it were only a test, putting Abraham and his family through such terrible emotional trauma is evil. Genesis 22:1-13.
Darkness proudly admits to assisting certain tribes in slaughtering thousands and thousands of people. If these were all Its children, why would It want them slaughtered? Why does Darkness thrive on physical death?
http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/is_bible_d...
How does any of this prove its not God's word?
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1626 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I don't take your beliefs seriously.
Who cares? Doesnt change the fact that prophecies from the bible are coming true currently
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1627 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are going by sources meant to control and enslave you?
Nope. If I was, I would be following "esoteric" concepts that came from pagans and originally from the demons they worshiped.
Truthseeker007 wrote:
Again I have said that I have agreed on some of the things the Gnostics have found. It is obvious that you agree with what Zionist say when you talk about Israel. Don't be in denial and undersatand that you agree with the Zionist on Israel.
Stop playing dumb lol. I never said I didnt agree with the idea that the Hebrews belong in the land of Israel. What I said is that you whined, cried, and complained when I was calling you gnostic because you didnt want to labeled. Now you're labeling me lol. Hypocrite much?
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1628 Mar 22, 2014
Just for you "truth"seeker:

The First Day: Sunday was named after the Sun god.

The second Day: Monday was named after the moon goddess.

The Third Day: Tuesday was named after the god Tyr.

The Fourth Day: Wednesday was named after the god Odin.

The Fifth Day: Thursday was named after the god Thor.

The Sixth Day: Friday was named after the goddess Frigga.

The Seventh Day: Saturday was named after the god Saturn.

JANUARY: Named for Janus, the Roman mighty one of portals and patron of beginnings and endings, to whom this month was sacred. He is shown as having two faces, one in front, the other at the back of his head, supposedly to symbolize his powers.

FEBRUARY: This name is derived from Februa, a Roman festival of purification. It was originally the month of expiation.

MARCH: It is named for Mars, the Roman mighty one of war.

APRIL: This name comes from the Latin APRILIS, indicating a time of Fertility. It was believed that this month is the month when the earth was supposed to open up for the plants to grow.

MAY: This month was named for Maia, the Roman female deity of growth or increase.

JUNE: This name is sometimes attributed to June, the female mighty one of the marriage, the wife of Jupiter in Roman mythology. She was also called the "Queen of heaven" and " Queen of mighty ones." The name of this month is also attributed to Junius Brutus, but originally it most probably referred to the month in which crops grow to ripeness.

JULY: Named for the Roman emperor Julius Caesar, this is the seventh month of the Gregorian year.

AUGUST: Named for Octavius Augustus Caesar, emperor of Rome; the name was originally from augure, which means, "to increase."

SEPTEMBER: This name is derived from the Latin septem, meaning "seven."

OCTOBER This name comes from the Latin root octo, meaning "eight."

NOVEMBER: This name is derived from Latin novem, meaning "ninth."

DECEMBER: This name comes from the Latin decem, meaning 'ten'.

Arent they (the elites) supposed to be following the bible though? lol

Oceanside, CA

#1629 Mar 22, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet when I reworded my question you brought up murder again lol
<quoted text>
You havent brought anything other than opinion as evidence. Unless Im missing something?
<quoted text>
How does any of this prove its not God's word?
Why do you keep beating a dead horse?LOL!!! Well if you have any logic you can clearly tell and see that the Bible is not God's word.Now the paradox is that if everybody is God then it can be called God's Word but so can the Satanic Bible be called God's word also in that paradox.

Oceanside, CA

#1630 Mar 22, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
Just for you "truth"seeker:
The First Day: Sunday was named after the Sun god.
The second Day: Monday was named after the moon goddess.
The Third Day: Tuesday was named after the god Tyr.
The Fourth Day: Wednesday was named after the god Odin.
The Fifth Day: Thursday was named after the god Thor.
The Sixth Day: Friday was named after the goddess Frigga.
The Seventh Day: Saturday was named after the god Saturn.
JANUARY: Named for Janus, the Roman mighty one of portals and patron of beginnings and endings, to whom this month was sacred. He is shown as having two faces, one in front, the other at the back of his head, supposedly to symbolize his powers.
FEBRUARY: This name is derived from Februa, a Roman festival of purification. It was originally the month of expiation.
MARCH: It is named for Mars, the Roman mighty one of war.
APRIL: This name comes from the Latin APRILIS, indicating a time of Fertility. It was believed that this month is the month when the earth was supposed to open up for the plants to grow.
MAY: This month was named for Maia, the Roman female deity of growth or increase.
JUNE: This name is sometimes attributed to June, the female mighty one of the marriage, the wife of Jupiter in Roman mythology. She was also called the "Queen of heaven" and " Queen of mighty ones." The name of this month is also attributed to Junius Brutus, but originally it most probably referred to the month in which crops grow to ripeness.
JULY: Named for the Roman emperor Julius Caesar, this is the seventh month of the Gregorian year.
AUGUST: Named for Octavius Augustus Caesar, emperor of Rome; the name was originally from augure, which means, "to increase."
SEPTEMBER: This name is derived from the Latin septem, meaning "seven."
OCTOBER This name comes from the Latin root octo, meaning "eight."
NOVEMBER: This name is derived from Latin novem, meaning "ninth."
DECEMBER: This name comes from the Latin decem, meaning 'ten'.
Arent they (the elites) supposed to be following the bible though? lol
I already knew about this and I have already posted this in another part of the forum so what is your point? I'm not afraid of Pagans like you are. Its also just like much of the Christian religion is based on Pagenism such as the worship at church on Sun-Days. Jews worship on Saturns-day because they worship Saturn.
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1631 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep beating a dead horse?LOL!!!
So you wouldn't tell your child everything because they're not ready for everything right?
Truthseeker007 wrote:
Well if you have any logic you can clearly tell and see that the Bible is not God's word.Now the paradox is that if everybody is God then it can be called God's Word but so can the Satanic Bible be called God's word also in that paradox.
So logic doesn't tell you that One can take back what belongs to One?
Flygerian

Fort Worth, TX

#1632 Mar 22, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I already knew about this and I have already posted this in another part of the forum so what is your point? I'm not afraid of Pagans like you are. Its also just like much of the Christian religion is based on Pagenism such as the worship at church on Sun-Days. Jews worship on Saturns-day because they worship Saturn.
My point is that those idols come from Babylon, Greece Egypt etc... You know? The same place your esoteric stuff comes from.

And who put it like that? The elite lol

Oceanside, CA

#1633 Mar 23, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
So you wouldn't tell your child everything because they're not ready for everything right?
<quoted text>
So logic doesn't tell you that One can take back what belongs to One?
I would tell them what they want to know. How long will you beat this dead horse?LOL!!

Who do you think you belong to? Can my parents kill me after they had me since that would be taking back what belonged to them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breath of god, and how we come to light. 26 min Big Al 239
Get the Chip at your employer 26 min Faith 18
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 1 hr RiccardoFire 2,676
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Ben Avraham 1,390
Global Warming, Return of Christ. Any Relations... (Jul '07) 22 hr natalie 26
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 22 hr JW PAEDOPHILE CULT 8
Taranis Tue say NO to PenisPervs 1
More from around the web