First Prev
of 100
Next Last
hypothetical

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 30, 2014
"i created the waster to destroy."

Thats what it says.

He created satan evil and for a purpose.

Not an angel that rebelled, more like just a part of a machine.

If you believe in the bible then you must believe that God "created the waster to destroy" and that he was not an angel at anytime.

Also you must believe that satan is the very "god of this world" and that God put him in charge of the planet as a god for a time.

Since: Nov 13

Oceanside, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2014
Of course, the dualistic concepts of absolute good and evil did not originate with Christianity but are found long before the Christian era, particularly within Zoroastrianism. Satan is an adaptation of the Persian representative of evil "Ahriman," the twin brother of "God," the same as the Egyptian Set, Horus's twin and principal enemy also known as "Sata," whence comes "Satan." Horus struggles with Set in the exact manner that Jesus battles with Satan, with 40 days in the wilderness, among other similarities, such as the revealing from the mount "all the kingdoms of Earth." This myth represents the triumph of light over dark, or the sun's return to relieve the terror of the night. Horus/Set was the god of the two horizons; hence, Horus was the rising sun, and Set the time of the Sun-SET."

"... The origin of the "devil" also can be uncovered through etymology, in that the word comes from the Sanskrit term "deva" or the Persian "daeva," both of which originally referred to angelic entities, usually female, who were demonized by Christian propagandists. In actuality, "devil" shares the same root as "divine." In addition, "demon" is a Christian vilification of the Greek word "daemon," which likewise referred to a divine spirit..."

- Christ Conspiracy (257-8)

Oceanside, CA

#3 Jan 30, 2014
God and Satan Two Sides of the Same Coin

"Does it make any difference which side you're on? Beliefs in God or Satan sit on the two sides of the same coin of religion. Both superstitions lead to ignorance, although it appears ironic that the Christians who point to Satan as the cause of evil fail to see that the Godly side has far surpassed the Satan side in terms of atrocities, intolerance, and falsehoods (have you ever seen a group of Satanists start a war?). Indeed, even the Bible claims that God created evil (Isaiah 45:7). From a Bible perspective, it gets difficult to tell the difference between the two. Both appear to work as a team, but God does the cursing, the plagues, and the killing (see "The Dark Bible"). Only from a nonbelieving perspective can you see the problems with both sides.

If you wonder why both coin sides depict "Morning Star", the reason appears in the Bible, as it refers to both Jesus and Lucifer as the morning star. The Latin word Lucifer (light-bearer) comes translated from the Hebrew word for morning star. Since the morning star always appears low on the horizon, the ancients thought of it as a fallen star (representing the fallen angel). Venus also appears as the brightest "star" in the heavens, thus the "bright and morning star." In the Great Revelation (see Revelation 22:16,) Jesus reveals himself as "the bright and morning star."

http://www.nobeliefs.com/GodSatanCoin.htm

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 31, 2014
Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.

Oceanside, CA

#5 Jan 31, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.
I have no fear of your Reptilian god. That lizard has no power over me as he does you.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6 Jan 31, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no fear of your Reptilian god.
You will. Either in this life or the next. But you will.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8 Jan 31, 2014
Thinking wrote:
You don't spam enough of the bible to be credible.
<quoted text>
What do you want to know? More about your future? How about when you meet Jesus?

Revelation 6:15-16 (NKJV)
15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

Oceanside, CA

#10 Jan 31, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You will. Either in this life or the next. But you will.
Been there done that.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#11 Jan 31, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there done that.
Done what?

Oceanside, CA

#12 Jan 31, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Done what?
I once had fear of your Reptilian overlord.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#13 Jan 31, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
I once had fear of your Reptilian overlord.
You were a Christian?

Oceanside, CA

#14 Jan 31, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>You were a Christian?
Yes I was.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#16 Jan 31, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was.
And what made you think that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is a reptile?

Oceanside, CA

#17 Jan 31, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
And what made you think that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is a reptile?
A lot of research!! Here is a start for you if you chose to research it.

The theme of ruling "royal" families and emperors claiming descent, and their right to rule, from the "serpent gods" can be found across the ancient world. These bloodlines and connections were symbolized by royal emblems in the form of a dragon, snake, sphinx, plumed serpent, or the tree-cross or Ankh. In Egypt they had an order called the Djedhi (Jedi in Star Wars?) and the Dj meant serpent.

The Levite priesthood of the Hebrews is just one example of how only the priests were allowed to approach the deity, as outlined in the Hebrew Torah. According to various descriptions, even most of the Sumerian priests never looked the gods in the face. The priests controlled all the administration of the state on behalf of the unseen gods. What was Yahweh-Jehovah always saying?

He must not be seen:

"...you cannot see my face, for man may not see me and live"
This was possibly one reason for the ban on the making of "graven images" of the gods. Yahweh-Jehovah has also been associated with a reptilian in some versions. The Sumerian tablets describe how their cities were overlooked by a large stepped pyramid or "ziggurat" close to the temple and palace. At the top of the ziggurat, the tablets reveal, was the "holy of holies" or "cella" where the gods "lived".

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecr...

Oceanside, CA

#18 Jan 31, 2014
The ultimate imposter deity is Jehovah, the father god of the Bible. This entity of the lord of the Archons, or chief archon (protarchon).

Jehovah is a trickster-god who pretends to be an Aeon, a Generator. When Gnostics explained this distinction, they were violently resisted and, in some cases, murdered by the devotees of the pseudo-god.

Much violence has been done on this planet to protect the Biblical pseudo-god from being exposed. In fact, Jehovah's agenda encourages and sanctions this violence, as any sane person can see from reading a few pages of the Old Testament.

The pseudo-god needs to protect its identity and preserve its deception. To do so, it persuades its human devotees to fight in its behalf. This particular trickster-god is extremely jealous and malicious. This explains why the three mainstream religions, whose followers take the pseudo-god for the supreme creator, are informed by an agenda of violence, aggression, and domination.

We live on a planet where millions of inhabitants are caught in the deceptive spell of a pseudo-god.

This was the Gnostic warning to humanity.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/...
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#19 Jan 31, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of research!! Here is a start for you if you chose to research it.
The theme of ruling "royal" families and emperors claiming descent, and their right to rule, from the "serpent gods" can be found across the ancient world. These bloodlines and connections were symbolized by royal emblems in the form of a dragon, snake, sphinx, plumed serpent, or the tree-cross or Ankh. In Egypt they had an order called the Djedhi (Jedi in Star Wars?) and the Dj meant serpent.
The Levite priesthood of the Hebrews is just one example of how only the priests were allowed to approach the deity, as outlined in the Hebrew Torah. According to various descriptions, even most of the Sumerian priests never looked the gods in the face. The priests controlled all the administration of the state on behalf of the unseen gods. What was Yahweh-Jehovah always saying?
He must not be seen:
"...you cannot see my face, for man may not see me and live"
This was possibly one reason for the ban on the making of "graven images" of the gods. Yahweh-Jehovah has also been associated with a reptilian in some versions. The Sumerian tablets describe how their cities were overlooked by a large stepped pyramid or "ziggurat" close to the temple and palace. At the top of the ziggurat, the tablets reveal, was the "holy of holies" or "cella" where the gods "lived".
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecr...
I actually used to be gnostic believe it or not. I kinda made a circle now that I think about it.

Speaking of the Sumerians... Didnt they have a God themselves that they called the Creator of All?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#20 Jan 31, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
The ultimate imposter deity is Jehovah, the father god of the Bible. This entity of the lord of the Archons, or chief archon (protarchon).
Jehovah is a trickster-god who pretends to be an Aeon, a Generator. When Gnostics explained this distinction, they were violently resisted and, in some cases, murdered by the devotees of the pseudo-god.
Much violence has been done on this planet to protect the Biblical pseudo-god from being exposed. In fact, Jehovah's agenda encourages and sanctions this violence, as any sane person can see from reading a few pages of the Old Testament.
The pseudo-god needs to protect its identity and preserve its deception. To do so, it persuades its human devotees to fight in its behalf. This particular trickster-god is extremely jealous and malicious. This explains why the three mainstream religions, whose followers take the pseudo-god for the supreme creator, are informed by an agenda of violence, aggression, and domination.
We live on a planet where millions of inhabitants are caught in the deceptive spell of a pseudo-god.
This was the Gnostic warning to humanity.
Can you point out where the bible tells its followers to commit violence? I dont mean the God of Abraham telling Israel to do so. What I mean is does the bible advocate its followers to commit violence?

How come gnostic texts came so late?

Oceanside, CA

#21 Feb 1, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually used to be gnostic believe it or not. I kinda made a circle now that I think about it.
Speaking of the Sumerians... Didnt they have a God themselves that they called the Creator of All?
Mesopotamian Gods
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/mes...

1. Anunnaki
Sumerian Anunnaki, Acadian Anunna

It is a loan word (plural only) from Sumerian a.nun.(n)a(k)'semen/descendant s' of the (-ak) monarch (nun) and refers to the offspring of the King of Heaven An. The gods together are called Anunnaki and in the text one might specifically add Anunnaki s-a-s-amê u er Setim,'the Anunnaki of heaven and earth'.

The definition of the term Anunnaki is the "children of An and Ki".

Anunnaki is thus a collective name for the gods of Heaven and Earth of which the "triad" of Gods belonged to. The most important Gods of the Mesopotamian pantheon were : Anu, Enlil and Enki, earliest headed by An and later by Enlil.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunn...

Our DNA seems to have been manipulated in the past by beings that passed themselves off as Gods. In Sumer, the alien race of "gods" were known as the Anunnaki.

In Greece, the Annodoti. In the Celtic lore, the Tuatha de Danaan. In the Semetic scriptures (Torah, Talmud, Old Testament, and other Apocryphal texts like the Book of Enoch), they are called The Nephilim, The Sons of God, or The Watchers.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunn...

The Gods of Eden

THE IDEA THAT human beings are a slave race owned by an extraterrestrial society is not a new one.

It was expressed thousands of years ago in mankind’s earliest recorded civilizations. The first of those civilizations was Sumeria: a remarkably advanced society which arose in the Tigris-Euphrates River valley between 5000 and 4000 B.C., and flourished as a major civilization by 3500 B.C.

Oceanside, CA

#22 Feb 1, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you point out where the bible tells its followers to commit violence? I dont mean the God of Abraham telling Israel to do so. What I mean is does the bible advocate its followers to commit violence?
How come gnostic texts came so late?
"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her." (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:22-23

"If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;" (Deuteronomy 22:22)

"Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you." (Deuteronomy 22:24)

Just to name a few. Many of the Gnostic texts are older then the New Testament so what do you mean by came so late?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#23 Feb 1, 2014
Truthseeker007 wrote:
<quoted text>
"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her." (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." (Revelation 2:22-23
"If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;" (Deuteronomy 22:22)
"Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you." (Deuteronomy 22:24)
Just to name a few. Many of the Gnostic texts are older then the New Testament so what do you mean by came so late?
You do know the book of Deuteronomy is filled with laws they were to follow when they entered the land of Israel correct? I was just wondering if you had any laws in mind for everyone?

As well, what gnostic texts are you referring to that are older than the NT? Hopefully none of the secret gospel of john or gospel of thomas stuff?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 100
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judgment coming to america 29 min JuneVanDenmark 142
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 31 min JuneVanDenmark 86
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 41 min JuneVanDenmark 408
Believers are not to judge non-believers. (Dec '11) 1 hr JuneVanDenmark 79
News 100 families a day lose homes after evictions r... 1 hr Preacher 1
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 1 hr Preacher 82
SUPER SERVERs 1 hr JuneVanDenmark 20
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr JuneVanDenmark 1,416
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 4 hr JuneVanDenmark 1,608
More from around the web