a MESSAGE THAT YOU SHOULD READ BEFORE...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 26, 2013
TheSpiritOfTruth wrote:
There are a whole lot of people who do not have our permission to post on this forum.
Bert,

I think you are finally getting ready to pop!

Has your Lord told you about the men in white coats you will come to know in the near future?

-Your Master.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#23 Mar 29, 2013
Do you notice most of these retards are no longer here no more polluting this forum with there evil bullshit?

There is a reason for it.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#24 Mar 29, 2013
There are a few super stubborn ones left.

But I do not think they can take the evil everyday that comes upon them for coming here and posting...much longer.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#25 Mar 29, 2013
We will see how long these retards can hold out.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#26 Apr 1, 2013
I see that many of the retards that use to pollute this forum are no longer with us no more.

I wonder how much longer these retards that are still here can hold out.

I always like to watch and see the stubborn ones try to stay as long and hold on as long as they can, it is funny to me.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#27 Apr 1, 2013
And if you notice the hard-core stubborn ones, the do or die ones, the longer they stay the more retarded they are getting, you can see it in their words from one day to the next.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#28 Apr 12, 2013
I see we are missing many retards.

lol

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#29 Apr 12, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
And if you notice the hard-core stubborn ones, the do or die ones, the longer they stay the more retarded they are getting, you can see it in their words from one day to the next.
I agree. You are a perfect example.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#30 Apr 14, 2013
MESSAGE THAT YOU SHOULD READ BEFORE POSTING.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#31 Apr 16, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the noise you make when you shut the f--k up. Thanks
Lol...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#32 Apr 16, 2013
llllllllllllllllllllll wrote:
and if you do committed trespass
No one can help you
The mods can't help you
the government can't help you
the police can't help you
The devil can't help you
Only God can help you
And he put me in charge
You have to go through me
There is no law against spiritual warfare
There is nothing flesh and blood
Can do
To deliver you
Out of my hands
if you trespass
Own God's forum
And even if they delete this
1 million billion trillion times
It still will not deliver you
Out of my hands
Even if you report this
1 million billion trillion times
It still will not deliver you
Out of my hands
And the best thing about this
There is no law against it
There is absolutely nothing
You can do
To me.
I don't know who you are llllllllllllllllllllll, but would you like to talk about your post? Maybe you are not getting enough attention at home. Some on here can help...:)
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#34 May 1, 2013
Can = THIS = SAVE = YOU = FROM = YOUR = SINS?

John, Chapter 8, 32: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Will obedience to the truth make you free from sin and save you from your sins?

True or False?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#35 May 1, 2013
From this time forth.
Anyone that post on this forum without my permission something evil shall happen to them that very same day.
And if they come back and post the next day without my permission something evil shall happen to them 2 times that very day.
And if they come back and post again without my permission something evil shall happen to them three times that very day.
And if they come back and post again without my permission something evil shall happen to them four times that very day.
And if they come back and post again without my permission something evil so happen to them five times that very day.
And it shall stay upon them until I speak the word for it to be removed off of them.
Thus saith the Lord God.
As of now it shall be double.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Schaumburg, IL

#36 May 1, 2013
From this time forth.
Anyone that post on this forum without my permission something evil shall happen to them that very same day.
And if they come back and post the next day without my permission something evil shall happen to them 2 times that very day.
And if they come back and post again without my permission something evil shall happen to them three times that very day.
And if they come back and post again without my permission something evil shall happen to them four times that very day.
And if they come back and post again without my permission something evil so happen to them five times that very day.
And it shall stay upon them until I speak the word for it to be removed off of them.
Thus saith the Lord God.
One's first post is without permission, so I am so confused.
Oh, almighty God, do I have your permission to push the "post comment" button?
You are the almighty child molester and sponge sucking in all you can to feed your deluded mind.
Get some help bro, I mean "Almighty Lord".

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#37 May 6, 2013
From this time forth.
Thus saith the Lord God.
Your god had to sacrifice your jesus to my God Satan
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#38 May 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are llllllllllllllllllllll, but would you like to talk about your post? Maybe you are not getting enough attention at home. Some on here can help...:)
I am your Lord.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#39 May 27, 2013
From this time forth.
Thus saith the Lord God.
a MESSAGE THAT YOU SHOULD READ BEFORE POSTING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 5 min Barmsweb 408
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 36 min Barmsweb 125
Humility and Sell All Your Possessions and Prop... 51 min Barmsweb 30
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 1 hr Barmsweb 100
The Tzniut, Wives and Head Coverings 1 hr Barmsweb 14
The Holy Spirit is an Angel, and Each Believer ... 1 hr Barmsweb 62
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 3 hr jack 2,590
Early Christianity 6 hr Emmeline 1,593
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 7 hr Cats paw 1,023
More from around the web