Is it Possible to be Christian and kn...

Is it Possible to be Christian and know that Paul is the false prophet?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Honestly, I need Opinions, I have been Christian most of my life, but I am told if I do not worship Paul as if he was Christ I can not be Christian,
Without Paul I can not Love Jesus or GOD, that all understanding of Jesus and therefore GOD comes from Paul,
and I think Paul is the false prophet.

Seriously,

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#2 Oct 31, 2012
the perfect idiot wrote:
Honestly, I need Opinions, I have been Christian most of my life, but I am told if I do not worship Paul as if he was Christ I can not be Christian,
Without Paul I can not Love Jesus or GOD, that all understanding of Jesus and therefore GOD comes from Paul,
Seriously,
Who do you think wrote down the oral teaching of Christ and wrote down his life?

Are you just bashing Catholics here? Trolling?
Jesus - is - Muslim

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#3 Oct 31, 2012
The Root of Christian Missionary Deception ...

Paul said:
"But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?"-[ROMANS 3:7]

Bible is personal judgment of Paul....

Paul said: " Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: but I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be trustworthy."-[I Corinthians 7:25]

=========
[Jeremiah 14:14-15]
{Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.
"Therefore thus says the LORD concerning the prophets who are prophesying in My name, although it was not I who sent them-- yet they keep saying,'There will be no sword or famine in this land '-- by sword and famine those prophets shall meet their end!}

'PAUL'(your Saint Paul) was EXCUTED (beheaded) by the Romans about 67 AD.

A false prophet must be killed as your bible says.
Sola Scriptura

Sod, WV

#4 Oct 31, 2012
I don't know of any Christian worshiping Paul and Paul himself said no to worship him or noman, only Christ. Paul is no false prophet.

1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think wrote down the oral teaching of Christ and wrote down his life?
Well seeing as Paul never Knew Jesus, I am sure it was not Paul.
Saul does not come into the Picture until 7 years after the Death of Jesus.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the Essennes.

Paul really has nothing to do with Christ other then calling on his name as some sort of HUMAN BLOOD SACRIFICE.

And Paul is quick to Point out His HUMAN BLOOD SACRIFICE.
What god requires a Human Blood Sacrifice,
HINT not the Real GOD, the Devil Loves Human blood sacrifices.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Come out of her my people.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Trolling?
No, I actually want to know,
Is it possible to be Christian and know that Paul is the false prophet.

I am not trolling, I would actually like to hear why I can think of Paul as the false prophet, but still be considered Christian.

What is sad, is that I am not wrong, Paul is what is called the Christian Religion, but GOD is not FOOLED,

You think you cover yourself in the Imaginary BLOOD of Jesus and GOD is FOOLED,

GOD is not fooled.

The Question still remains,
Can I be Christian and know that Paul is the false prophet?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Nov 2, 2012
If you know Paul is a false prophet why follow Jesus? Honest question because my 2 cents is that he also is a false prophet judging by the Tanakh (especially Deuteronomy 13)

Location hidden

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
If you know Paul is a false prophet why follow Jesus? Honest question because my 2 cents is that he also is a false prophet judging by the Tanakh (especially Deuteronomy 13)
Are you suggesting that following Jesus is less than following Paul.

You see what I mean, You suggest that if I do not follow Paul following Jesus would be without merit.

I Suggest to you that Following Jesus is What it is all about, Well not exactly, Finding GOD is what it is about.
Flygerian wrote:
If you know Paul is a false prophet why follow Jesus?
I am dumfound it, by your question.

Because I am Christian.
Flygerian wrote:
Honest question because my 2 cents is that he also is a false prophet judging by the Tanakh (especially Deuteronomy 13)
Yeah I could not understand what you are trying to say.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 2, 2012
Flygerian wrote:
If you know Paul is a false prophet why follow Jesus?
What are you suggesting that Paul and Jesus are the Same Person
Flygerian wrote:
Honest question because my 2 cents is that he also is a false prophet judging by the Tanakh (especially Deuteronomy 13)
You are going to have to have a bit more Meat on your bones to talk to me.

You are going to need to have more MEAT upon your "OH what about" before I can even understand you.

Since: Oct 07

Aberdeen, UK

#9 Nov 2, 2012
the perfect idiot wrote:
Seriously,
Yes it is possible to be a Christian and know that Paul is the false prophet ,that is if it turns out to be he is .

Revelations 2
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

Personally I dont know if Paul is a false apostle or if Pauls words have been changed to set it up to look that way but either way the enemy has used Paul to distort the gospel of Christ and where Paul contradicts Christs teachings I will discards Pauls like a filthy rag ,and choose Christs .

First problem I have with Paul v Christ

Christ

Matthew 11:5
King James Version (KJV)
5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

Matthew 4 23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.

Luke 7:21
King James Version (KJV)
21 And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.

Matthew 10 7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Mark 3:14-16
King James Version (KJV)
14 And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,

15 And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

16 And Simon he surnamed Peter;

so what does Peter do

Acts 5:15-17
King James Version (KJV)
15 Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.

16 There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

what does Paul do on his first mission

8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

9 Then Saul,(who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.

10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

12 Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

mmmmmmm thats not the doctrine of the Lord is it?

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#10 Nov 2, 2012
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Paul really has nothing to do with Christ other then calling on his name as some sort of HUMAN BLOOD SACRIFICE.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I am not trolling, I would actually like to hear why I can think of Paul as the false prophet, but still be considered Christian.
What is sad, is that I am not wrong, Paul is what is called the Christian Religion, but GOD is not FOOLED,
GOD is not fooled.
Well, thanks for your response. But where do you get the idea that Paul wrote down the stories only 7 years after Christ's death and where do you get your information?

Does your dogma apply to all others?
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#11 Nov 2, 2012
First PAUL is NOT a false prophet.. Paul was actually SAUL before conversion.

Second A TRUE CHRISTIAN would never tell you to worship PAUL. They would tell you to worship CHRIST.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#12 Nov 2, 2012
the perfect idiot
PAUL is SAUL they are both the same person... Saul was a man that killed Christians and later became a Christian and his name was CHANGED to Paul... If you new anything about Christianity you would have known this.
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
GOD is not fooled.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#13 Nov 2, 2012
Acts 9:1-19; retold in Acts 22:6-21 and Acts 26:12-18.
The Conversion of Paul - Story Summary:

Saul of Tarsus, a Pharisee in Jerusalem after the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ, swore to wipe out the new Christian church, called The Way. He got letters from the high priest, authorizing him to arrest any followers of Jesus in the city of Damascus.

On the Damascus Road, Saul and his companions were struck down by a blinding light, brighter than the noonday sun. Saul heard a voice say to him:

"Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?" (Acts 9:4, NIV)

When Saul asked who was speaking to him, the voice replied, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do." (Acts 9:5-6, NIV)

The men with Saul heard the sound but did not see the vision of the risen Christ that Saul did. Saul was blinded. They led him by the hand into Damascus to a man named Judas, on Straight Street. For three days Saul was blind and did not eat or drink anything.

Meanwhile, Jesus appeared in a vision to a disciple in Damascus named Ananias and told him to go to Saul. Ananias was afraid because he knew Saul's reputation as a merciless persecutor of the church.

Jesus repeated his command, explaining that Saul was his chosen instrument to deliver the gospel to the Gentiles, their kings, and the people of Israel. So Ananias found Saul at Judas' house, praying for help. Ananias laid his hands on Saul, telling him Jesus had sent him to restore his sight and that Saul might be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Something like scales fell from Saul's eyes and he could see again. He arose and was baptized into the Christian faith. Saul ate, regained his strength, and stayed with the Damascus disciples three days.
Points of Interest From the Conversion of Paul:

• After his conversion, Saul changed his name to Paul.

http://christianity.about.com/od/biblestorysu...
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14 Nov 2, 2012
the perfect idiot
You asked what God would require a HUMAN sacrifice?

The God of ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB that is who... Jesus was that HUMAN sacrifice who came to die on the cross to pay for the penalty of OUR sin...He sacrificed his LIFE on the cross so we could be set free and come back to God.
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
GOD is not fooled.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#15 Nov 2, 2012
the perfect idiot wrote:
Seriously,
First of all Paul is not a false prophet fact who ever told you that is a liar. As for the rest of your comment its false nothing but lies from the pit of hell. You must believe on Jesus Christ The Son Of The Living God, and live by the Laws/Rules/Bible....

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#16 Nov 2, 2012
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> First of all Paul is not a false prophet fact who ever told you that is a liar. As for the rest of your comment its false nothing but lies from the pit of hell. You must believe on Jesus Christ The Son Of The Living God, and live by the Laws/Rules/Bible....
I most certainly agree that Paul is NOT the false profit.

Paul wrote thirteen of the twenty-seven books of the New Testament, and 31.57 percent of the text. Those numbers do not include the book of Hebrews, which some people believe he wrote. The authorship of that book is debatable.~~Wiki

Hope you have a productive and enjoyable TGIF!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#17 Nov 2, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly agree that Paul is NOT the false profit.
Paul wrote thirteen of the twenty-seven books of the New Testament, and 31.57 percent of the text. Those numbers do not include the book of Hebrews, which some people believe he wrote. The authorship of that book is debatable.~~Wiki
Hope you have a productive and enjoyable TGIF!!
Yes I do, but here we go again with the key word "UNDERSTANDING" what is being said. Read Ro.14:23 if you want more please just ask me, thank you for your comment....
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Nov 2, 2012
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that following Jesus is less than following Paul.
You see what I mean, You suggest that if I do not follow Paul following Jesus would be without merit.
I Suggest to you that Following Jesus is What it is all about, Well not exactly, Finding GOD is what it is about.
<quoted text>
I am dumfound it, by your question.
Because I am Christian.
<quoted text>
Yeah I could not understand what you are trying to say.
I dont know whats confusing about what I said but I'll elaborate. Lets read what Deuteronomy 13 says

If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the Lord thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

Who did Paul lead us towards? The Almighty of Israel or Jesus? Did Paul teach us to follow the commandments of the Almighty of Israel or did he say that faith saves? Read verse 1-4 especially in concern with what I just said. That should answer your question. In the next post I will post on Jesus.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Nov 2, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
the perfect idiot
You asked what God would require a HUMAN sacrifice?
The God of ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB that is who... Jesus was that HUMAN sacrifice who came to die on the cross to pay for the penalty of OUR sin...He sacrificed his LIFE on the cross so we could be set free and come back to God.
<quoted text>
Show where in the OT it says this. Because I remember it saying

Psalm 49:7
No man can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for him--

And

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.

No compatibility between the OT and NT. You have to choose one or the other just as your savior (that actually wont save you) said.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Nov 2, 2012
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you suggesting that Paul and Jesus are the Same Person
<quoted text>
You are going to have to have a bit more Meat on your bones to talk to me.
You are going to need to have more MEAT upon your "OH what about" before I can even understand you.
No what I was sayingisthat Jesus is a false prophet just as Paul is. That is if you read the Tanakh. Tanakh = "Old" Testament but I dont like reffering to it as that because it makesi t seem like its done away. But let me show you what Im talking about:

Deut. 4:2
Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

Heres what Moses (a servant of the Almighty) said to Israel. DO NOT ADD OR TAKE AWAY. Well what did Jesus do?

Matthew 5
21 “You have heard that it was said to those of old,‘You shall not murder,[a] and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’ 22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause[b] shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother,‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says,‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

27 “You have heard that it was said to those of old,[c]‘You shall not commit adultery.’[d] 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.
Marriage Is Sacred and Binding

31 “Furthermore it has been said,‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality[e] causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
Jesus Forbids Oaths

33 “Again you have heard that it was said to those of old,‘You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.’ 34 But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36 Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black. 37 But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.

What is he doing? Adding on to what the Almighty already established thru Moses and His prophets. I'll continue on another post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 27 min dollarsbill 172
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 29 min dollarsbill 8,291
"40 Problems with Christianity" 31 min dollarsbill 5
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 1 hr par five 142
*Forgiveness* 3 hr Hardcore 286
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 4 hr dollarsbill 3,872
Hell Fire, the Eternal Home for Gays and Lesbians 4 hr dollarsbill 23
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 5 hr princeofdarknessi... 468
More from around the web