Jesus, we hardly knew ye...

Jesus, we hardly knew ye...

Posted in the Christian Forum

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Most Christians don;t know this or won't admit it, but Jesus wasn't all that.

Jesus was a racist - he refused to heal non-Hebrews.(Matthew 10 and 15)

Jesus advocated the killing of children.(Mark 7 and Matthew 15)

Jesus was in favor of genocide.(Acts 13)

Why wold ANYONE follow a guy like that?
Bear

Decatur, GA

#2 Apr 22, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
You idiot, Mark 7 & Matthew 15 is about not washing your hands doesnt make you unclean.
The fires of hell will be extra special for your wicked self. Every post I see you make, pretty much guarantees that is your eternal home.
I wont even explain the other sciprtues as you are so beyond demon filled and stupid it is pointless to reply to you

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, Mark 7 & Matthew 15 is about not washing your hands doesnt make you unclean.
The fires of hell will be extra special for your wicked self. Every post I see you make, pretty much guarantees that is your eternal home.
I wont even explain the other sciprtues as you are so beyond demon filled and stupid it is pointless to reply to you
I am certain he is not scared of your condemnations.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the fires of hell.

Tell me, genius, how exactly does someone register heat without a physical body to feel it, nor a brain to process the stimuli?

Without a brain, you can;t hear, see, feel, touch, think, or experience anything at all. When you die your brain is kaput, so how exactly do you experience joy in heaven or torment in hell?

The soul has no ability to do this, since 1) the soul isn't a physical entity and 2) there isn't even ay proof that the soul exists.

John is correct - you don;t frighten me in the least.

As for Mark 7 and Matthew 15, I suggest you reread them.

Mark 7:8-10 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions. And he continued,'You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! For Moses said,‘Honor your father and mother,’ and,‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’

Matthew 15:2-4 3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said,‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’"

Jesus demanded that the old laws be upheld, including the murder of disobedient children.

Now that you know you are wrong, why not do the Christian thing and apologize?
Me Myself and I

Fairfax, VA

#5 Apr 22, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
And the road to destruction that you are on is broad and wide but the Way to heaven is narrow and hard to climb. You are hellbound LowlyDeveloped.

Imagine this. All non-repentant and rebellious sinners as a race. He WILL totally annihilate them, so yeah, He is in favor of genocide.

You're a sick puppy.
Me Myself and I

Fairfax, VA

#6 Apr 22, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am certain he is not scared of your condemnations.
Big deal. He's a nobody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 6 min Blacklagoon 2,556
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 8 min Blacklagoon 35
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Cats paw 21,201
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 1 hr Hamilton Square 79
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 1 hr Hamilton Square 90
The Tzniut, Wives and Head Coverings 1 hr Hamilton Square 13
Forum has gone to the dogs 1 hr Cats paw 210
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 2 hr Cats paw 118
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 2 hr Cats paw 107
More from around the web