Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Jan 7, 2014
I *KNOW* God is real.

I just can't understand the nature of God & I am inclined to disagree with most people's description of the divine architect. Not that I have a better one to offer. God is certainly mysterious.

Best wishes y'all,
From Bob!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2014
Aussie Bob wrote:
I *KNOW* God is real.
I just can't understand the nature of God & I am inclined to disagree with most people's description of the divine architect. Not that I have a better one to offer. God is certainly mysterious.
Best wishes y'all,
From Bob!
"She moves in mysterious ways". Proverbs 9:10 "...the knowledge of the holy is understanding" Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord; for they shall all know me..."
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Jan 7, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>"She moves in mysterious ways". Proverbs 9:10 "...the knowledge of the holy is understanding" Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord; for they shall all know me..."
Interesting.
I will think about that.
Cheers!

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#4 Jan 7, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>"She moves in mysterious ways". Proverbs 9:10 "...the knowledge of the holy is understanding" Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord; for they shall all know me..."
Except God is not a "she",remember that you have admitted on here several times that you make up stuff on here.
The only thing that you have done honestly is quote scriptures but then you misinterpret that right afterward.

Location hidden

#5 Jan 7, 2014
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
I will think about that.
Cheers!
I'm glad I could help, Bob. Shalom.

“Live &”

Learn

#6 Jan 7, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad I could help, Bob. Shalom.
Making stuff up like you freely admit on this forum that you do does not help anyone,it makes their confusion that much worse.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 7, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Making stuff up like you freely admit on this forum that you do does not help anyone,it makes their confusion that much worse.
You are slandering me Gary and I suggest you stop it. I could sue the hell out of you. Do you know "devil" means slanderer? "You are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father you will do". That is from your own NT. You are a FOOL.

“Live &”

Learn

#8 Jan 7, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You are slandering me Gary and I suggest you stop it. I could sue the hell out of you. Do you know "devil" means slanderer? "You are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father you will do". That is from your own NT. You are a FOOL.
Honey,it is you who is doing the slandering on here and even so you know this to be true.
You're on here seeking your own gratification in an attempt to get back at your dad because he claims to be a Christian.
If your Dad claimed to be a Muslim then you would no doubt be on here bashing and ridiculing Islam.
What you have failed repeatedly to understand is that attacking and mocking someone's religious beliefs will not hurt them but instead the only person that ends up getting hurt is you.
You are only hurting your own self here by what you are doing.

Location hidden

#9 Jan 7, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey,it is you who is doing the slandering on here and even so you know this to be true.
You're on here seeking your own gratification in an attempt to get back at your dad because he claims to be a Christian.
If your Dad claimed to be a Muslim then you would no doubt be on here bashing and ridiculing Islam.
What you have failed repeatedly to understand is that attacking and mocking someone's religious beliefs will not hurt them but instead the only person that ends up getting hurt is you.
You are only hurting your own self here by what you are doing.
You are the one who is attacking and mocking my beliefs. I am against Christianity because it is the enemy, not because my father is a Christian.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 7, 2014
Aussie Bob wrote:
I *KNOW* God is real.
From Bob!
"I Don't Believe In God...:"
Well which is it Bob?

“Live &”

Learn

#11 Jan 7, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who is attacking and mocking my beliefs. I am against Christianity because it is the enemy, not because my father is a Christian.
Your so called beliefs are not real nor are they are sincere and,yes,you are against Christianity because of your negative feelings towards your father and because you know that your father is a Christian.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 7, 2014
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so called beliefs are not real nor are they are sincere and,yes,you are against Christianity because of your negative feelings towards your father and because you know that your father is a Christian.
My father has committed all 7 of the deadly sins and he refuses to repent. He is a sadistic, pedophile, sexual predator and if he wasn't rich, he'd be in prison. I have a major problem with a religion who forgives him without atonement. Christianity is the religion of Satan and my father will never change.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#13 Jan 7, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>My father has committed all 7 of the deadly sins
And you inherited his genes.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#14 Jan 7, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>And you inherited his genes.
That could explain your insanity.

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 7, 2014
Aussie Bob wrote:
I *KNOW* God is real.
Best wishes y'all,
From Bob!
......and wonderful.:)

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 7, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You are slandering me Gary and I suggest you stop it. I could sue the hell out of you. Do you know "devil" means slanderer? "You are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father you will do". That is from your own NT. You are a FOOL.
Susan, it is obvious you have been hurt by someone......don't judge God by a mans mistakes. I have called many on here the devil. Our father is one or the other.....the Bible makes this very clear. What religion are you Susan, if I may ask?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#17 Jan 7, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Susan, it is obvious you have been hurt by someone......don't judge God by a mans mistakes. I have called many on here the devil. Our father is one or the other.....the Bible makes this very clear. What religion are you Susan, if I may ask?
I GUARANTEE you, Suzie doesn't have a clue.

Location hidden

#20 Jan 7, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>And you inherited his genes.
My family breeds by antithesis. I do take after him, but am his direct opposite. Adam (Satan) was previously the son of God. He was reincarnated to bring Messiah/God into the world. Genetically, he's the only one that could do it. That's why he was in heaven, to preserve his life.

“Live &”

Learn

#21 Jan 7, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>My father has committed all 7 of the deadly sins and he refuses to repent. He is a sadistic, pedophile, sexual predator and if he wasn't rich, he'd be in prison. I have a major problem with a religion who forgives him without atonement. Christianity is the religion of Satan and my father will never change.
See?,I knew this was about your discontent with your father.
Christianity has nothing to do with your scorn over your father but because you can't get to your daddy like you would want to you then want to try a different approach and attempt to slam what he claims to believe in.
It would be a lot easier for you to put him in jail and not have anything else more to do with him than it is to go against someone's religious beliefs.
If you go against someone else's religious beliefs the way that you are doing on here now then rest assure you will lose every single time and if you think that you are hurting now then that will be nothing compared to the hurt that you will bring on your self when you stand before the one that you have been slamming against all this time and have to give account for every single thing you have said against him.

Location hidden

#22 Jan 7, 2014
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Susan, it is obvious you have been hurt by someone......don't judge God by a mans mistakes. I have called many on here the devil. Our father is one or the other.....the Bible makes this very clear. What religion are you Susan, if I may ask?
My religion most closely resembles Judaism. My holy book is the OT. I observe what I call the Truth and there is some truth in all religions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) 3 hr Joey 48
Dating Morals 21 hr DeDominicis 16
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526
doggy style Apr 17 DeDominicis 3
What Does the Word Say Apr 16 arrow 3
In What Epoch or Era Apr 16 Joey 2
Atheism destroyed with one question (Jan '14) Apr 16 Joey 52