A True Christian...

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Jun 18, 2014
- rejects all political parties which claim to be speaking for God. Only Satan uses politics to manipulate people. Only Satan wants people deceived into following political parasites, and we always see them fall when their terrible sins are uncovered, yet the dumbest people (mostly in the South and Midwest) keep repeating that same pattern again and again, all their lives, and never learn.

- fights evil because letting evil win means letting more people be lost to Christ. The U.S. is lost because the American people focused on filling their lives with meaningless stupidity and toys.
We see prophecy being fulfilled, and I don't mean we could have stopped it, but if the masses had joined us in protesting, we could have lessened the suffering. Now it's too late.

- sees the homeless as the real victims of banking corruption and treason. Satan's people yell 'Get a job' and 'take a bath'. I've heard conservatives say those things and know there's nothing more evil than trying to destroy innocent people who have been given a death sentence by those who are yelling at them. The homeless are struggling to survive and don't need Republican morons telling them they're so worthless they need to die faster. True Christians tell the homeless that Jesus came for them, not for those who are doing the yelling and voting for banking corruption and treason.
(next post)

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 18, 2014
www.protestantprotest.net
Oops, that's another site that GoDaddy deleted because Christians didn't speak out.
Contact all your legislators and tell them to prosecute Internet fraud.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 18, 2014
Protester wrote:
- rejects all political parties which claim to be speaking for God. Only Satan uses politics to manipulate people. Only Satan wants people deceived into following political parasites, and we always see them fall when their terrible sins are uncovered, yet the dumbest people (mostly in the South and Midwest) keep repeating that same pattern again and again, all their lives, and never learn.
- fights evil because letting evil win means letting more people be lost to Christ. The U.S. is lost because the American people focused on filling their lives with meaningless stupidity and toys.
We see prophecy being fulfilled, and I don't mean we could have stopped it, but if the masses had joined us in protesting, we could have lessened the suffering. Now it's too late.
- sees the homeless as the real victims of banking corruption and treason. Satan's people yell 'Get a job' and 'take a bath'. I've heard conservatives say those things and know there's nothing more evil than trying to destroy innocent people who have been given a death sentence by those who are yelling at them. The homeless are struggling to survive and don't need Republican morons telling them they're so worthless they need to die faster. True Christians tell the homeless that Jesus came for them, not for those who are doing the yelling and voting for banking corruption and treason.
(next post)
AMEN!

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 18, 2014
Protester wrote:
www.protestantprotest.net
Oops, that's another site that GoDaddy deleted because Christians didn't speak out.
Contact all your legislators and tell them to prosecute Internet fraud.
Why would gdaddy delete the site while we have free speech?

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the, by God, unauthorized killing of a creature.
- Killing: the, by God, authorized putting to death of a creature.
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org
- LUK 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

#5 Jun 18, 2014
Satan did not instill the government we are to obey. God did.

Romans 13:1-7

1 All of you must be willing to obey completely those who rule over you. There are no authorities except the ones God has chosen. Those who now rule have been chosen by God. 2 So when you oppose the authorities, you are opposing those whom God has appointed. Those who do that will be judged. 3 If you do what is right, you won't need to be afraid of your rulers. But watch out if you do what is wrong! You don't want to be afraid of those in authority, do you? Then do what is right. The one in authority will praise you. 4 He serves God and will do you good. But if you do wrong, watch out! The ruler doesn't carry a sword for no reason at all. He serves God. And God is carrying out his anger through him. The ruler punishes anyone who does wrong. 5 You must obey the authorities. Then you will not be punished. You must also obey them because you know it is right. 6 That's also why you pay taxes. The authorities serve God. Ruling takes up all their time. 7 Give to everyone what you owe. Do you owe taxes? Then pay them. Do you owe anything else to the government? Then pay it. Do you owe respect? Then give it. Do you owe honor? Then show it.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6 Jun 18, 2014
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would gdaddy delete the site while we have free speech?
----------
You answered your own question - we DON'T have free speech.
I've noticed that sites for major tv shows like those on NBC, don't have any place for public comments any more.
Even on Topix, I've had a huge number deleted - and they said nothing about any person who's not a public figure, but did expose corruption.
For example, I was the first person, as far as I know, to post the Bagdhad slaughter of newspeople who had two children in the van, while the soldiers laughed about it, and that post has disappeared.
Also, look at how viciously they attacked protesters - and THAT is why I urged people to protest for 5 years, then quit about a year ago because now it's too late.
Protesters were the best way to get the truth out to the American people, and I watched Occupy sabotaged from within, but most people didn't know because they didn't care.
The American people will pay a horrible price for not protesting.

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Jun 18, 2014
Seriously__ wrote:
Satan did not instill the government we are to obey. God did.
Romans 13:1-7
1 All of you must be willing to obey completely those who rule over you. There are no authorities except the ones God has chosen. Those who now rule have been chosen by God. 2 So when you oppose the authorities, you are opposing those whom God has appointed. Those who do that will be judged. 3 If you do what is right, you won't need to be afraid of your rulers. But watch out if you do what is wrong! You don't want to be afraid of those in authority, do you? Then do what is right. The one in authority will praise you. 4 He serves God and will do you good. But if you do wrong, watch out! The ruler doesn't carry a sword for no reason at all. He serves God. And God is carrying out his anger through him. The ruler punishes anyone who does wrong. 5 You must obey the authorities. Then you will not be punished. You must also obey them because you know it is right. 6 That's also why you pay taxes. The authorities serve God. Ruling takes up all their time. 7 Give to everyone what you owe. Do you owe taxes? Then pay them. Do you owe anything else to the government? Then pay it. Do you owe respect? Then give it. Do you owe honor? Then show it.
THINK!
He must have been talking about the people at that time - I can't believe God would choose Stalin, Hitler, George Bush, etc.
THEY SERVE GOD????? Really? They sure seem to serve Satan, to me.
So, when authorities tell you to do evil, you must obey???
You have to use some common sense, have some decency, and be adults who can THINK for themselves and not be 'good little Germans just following orders'.
THINK!
I also remember that all those who live by the sword will die by the sword. So, were our soldiers supposed to slaughter the over 100,000 innocent Iraqi men, women and children or not?
debunker

Campbell, CA

#8 Jun 18, 2014
Protester wrote:
- rejects all political parties which claim to be speaking for God. Only Satan uses politics to manipulate people. Only Satan wants people deceived into following political parasites, and we always see them fall when their terrible sins are uncovered, yet the dumbest people (mostly in the South and Midwest) keep repeating that same pattern again and again, all their lives, and never learn.
- fights evil because letting evil win means letting more people be lost to Christ. The U.S. is lost because the American people focused on filling their lives with meaningless stupidity and toys.
We see prophecy being fulfilled, and I don't mean we could have stopped it, but if the masses had joined us in protesting, we could have lessened the suffering. Now it's too late.
- sees the homeless as the real victims of banking corruption and treason. Satan's people yell 'Get a job' and 'take a bath'. I've heard conservatives say those things and know there's nothing more evil than trying to destroy innocent people who have been given a death sentence by those who are yelling at them. The homeless are struggling to survive and don't need Republican morons telling them they're so worthless they need to die faster. True Christians tell the homeless that Jesus came for them, not for those who are doing the yelling and voting for banking corruption and treason.
(next post)
filling their lives with meaningless stupid toys isn't the real problem in America. there are a number of reasons why this country is in such terrible trouble.

the problem lies in the moral choices people make & our morals have been professionally corrupted by 2 factors, the communist & the jews.

Zionist who believe only in Israel survival & see the rest of the world as marks for whatever they come up with, like pregnant teenage mom 2 is one blatant example of what people morally choose. & that fact that morally, the Nazi won ww2 50 years later with their transgendered program. now I know you might think that's insane but think about it.

the rcc helped the Nazi escape to south America where they perfected it all & then castro dumps them on florida after the revolution. it's why there is such a huge transgendered program in iran, the Nazi/iran connection. & now the world embraces them plain and simple = victory to the Nazi. the global society is a Nazi/Italian perversion, since obviously, the mafia makes tons of money from porn off the genre.

our morals have been professionally destroyed and only the individual can save himself by learning the truth & making the correct choice. the Woodstock effect, although the concert was in upper state new york = jew heaven in America, the entertainment was primarily sf synagogue of satan. the Woodstock effect turned America into a methadrine/herion cesspool.

along comes MTV and boom, Zionism take complete control of American youth

& communism and it's Russian mafia porn does it's thing too.

it's the education system too! now messed up teenagers who are cursed with their desires under romans & the wrath of god on mankind! they make the choice & get the drugs online & all of a sudden mom & dad have a future porn star on their hands & probably will be glad for the extra income their special child will bring in!

mafias getting hold of little boys, raising them on dick drugs & chicks drugs and working them in porn will be the death of us all! at least the death of society

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

#9 Jun 19, 2014
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
THINK!
He must have been talking about the people at that time - I can't believe God would choose Stalin, Hitler, George Bush, etc.
THEY SERVE GOD????? Really? They sure seem to serve Satan, to me.
So, when authorities tell you to do evil, you must obey???
You have to use some common sense, have some decency, and be adults who can THINK for themselves and not be 'good little Germans just following orders'.
THINK!
I also remember that all those who live by the sword will die by the sword. So, were our soldiers supposed to slaughter the over 100,000 innocent Iraqi men, women and children or not?
What other verses of the Bible have you deemed irrelevant? More importantly, by what criteria do you deem those verses irrelevant?

On my phone, will add more later

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

#10 Jun 19, 2014
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
THINK!
He must have been talking about the people at that time - I can't believe God would choose Stalin, Hitler, George Bush, etc.
THEY SERVE GOD????? Really? They sure seem to serve Satan, to me.
So, when authorities tell you to do evil, you must obey???
You have to use some common sense, have some decency, and be adults who can THINK for themselves and not be 'good little Germans just following orders'.
THINK!
I also remember that all those who live by the sword will die by the sword. So, were our soldiers supposed to slaughter the over 100,000 innocent Iraqi men, women and children or not?
We are commanded to obey man's law so long as that law does not contradict God's law.

I do not know why Hitler, Stalin, etc were allowed to rule. I do know God ordered genocide (Canaanites) or mass murders (including women and children) of races of people in the past. Could God have commanded mass murders again? Yes, He could have. Did he? None of us will know while we live.

God bless you and yours.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 19, 2014
A wee while yet and free speech only exists on paper!

But I keep going!!!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/evangel...

Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12 Jul 2, 2014
debunker wrote:
<quoted text>filling their lives with meaningless stupid toys isn't the real problem in America. there are a number of reasons why this country is in such terrible trouble.
the problem lies in the moral choices people make & our morals have been professionally corrupted by 2 factors, the communist & the jews.
Zionist who believe only in Israel survival & see the rest of the world as marks for whatever they come up with, like pregnant teenage mom 2 is one blatant example of what people morally choose. & that fact that morally, the Nazi won ww2 50 years later with their transgendered program.
mafias getting hold of little boys, raising them on dick drugs & chicks drugs and working them in porn will be the death of us all! at least the death of society
1. It’s Satan who hates Jews because Jesus was a Jew, so those who are influenced by Satan also blame Jews for everything they can.
2. The Mafia is a joke compared to the REAL organized crime in America. Name one person in the Mafia who can buy every judge and every attorney. The REAL organized crime does just that -- have you ever seen a single one of them expose the massive corruption that we call a legal system? Bar Associations are private organizations set up to protect lawyers, not to hold them accountable, etc. There are crimes committed by judges and lawyers every day, innocent people executed because D.A.s are above the law, etc. It’s horrible, but what are you doing about it? Nothing because your attention has been diverted to silly conclusions that don’t make sense.
3. The Nazis are nothing today, but that mentality has always existed with Right-Wingers all over the world. You’re missing the big picture and who’s really behind it all and why. Check out the links at Legal Parasites.
4. Blaming communists is ridiculous - they’re a joke to most of us. They’re people who vote for more government power over them, like they’re still doing in Russia and Ukraine, because they‘re AFRAID to grow up. They want a strong daddy to fight their battles for them, but those daddies are evil, and eventually destroy those who depend on them.
We have the same thing in America - Conservatives who keep voting for more government power, while deluding themselves that they’re doing the opposite. That’s what good propaganda does - turns truth into lies, and vice versa.
5. Your thinking is so muddled because you’re so wrong. You pick a few issues here and there, but miss the big picture.
When you cling to the truth, your thinking becomes clear and it all makes sense. Pray that the Lord would drive Satan from you, pray for the truth to come in, and stay away from political lies because you‘re too easily influenced.
People, help make the truth available to all who seek it. Demand the prosecution of GoDaddy execs for illegally deleting all the websites that reveal so much, and link to other sites.
Read more about GoDaddy’s crimes at Ripoff Report, and the sites that were illegally deleted.
You’re the problem if you’re not working to control evil.
(next post)

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13 Jul 2, 2014
Legal Paraasites
www.legalparasites.net - information and links about the New World Order in prophecy, just how much damage L.P. s do to us and our children every single day, and what they’re doing to aid Satan. Remember, Jesus raged against two groups: lawyers and ministers because of what they were doing to deceive people.

Help get this information out because GoDaddy is deleting sites more now, as almost all political leaders are legalizing crimes committee by the wealthy and the traitors in our government.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 2, 2014
Seriously__ wrote:
There are no authorities except the ones God has chosen..
Absolutely!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Jul 2, 2014
Cliff09 wrote:
A wee while yet and free speech only exists on paper!
But I keep going!!!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/evangel...
Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org
But YOU are of Satan.

John 1 The Word was God. The Word became flesh ...

Col 1 By Him all things were created.
buck

AOL

#16 Jul 2, 2014
A true christian is known by their fruits as says the Bible
Here are some things to look for, examples of true christians.
1. Do they show God's love and do they love their neighbor as
they do themselves.
2. Are they born again, repented of sin, baptized and been
filled with the Holy Ghost.
3. Do they at least follow the main 10 commandments.
4. Do they take a stand for God, and are not ashamed
of God and the Bible.

These would be some things I would be on the look out for
when trying to spot out a christian from a crowd.
buck

AOL

#17 Jul 2, 2014
Why is dollarsbill commenting on this topic, he don't know
what a true christian is and he certainly does not fit the bill of one.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 4, 2014
buck wrote:
Why is dollarsbill commenting on this topic, he don't know
what a true christian is and he certainly does not fit the bill of one.
Proverbs 3:33 (NKJV)
33 The curse of the LORD is on the house of the wicked,

In Jesus' Name.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 4, 2014
Prince of Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>
In the likely event any of you happen to come in contact with the schizophrenic called dollarsbill and/or any of his aliases.. immediately hide your children.
A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor hillbilly's complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven them to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating Christians. He is doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted haggard or a priest with a tub of vaseline. What ever you do .. DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Jesus will teach you. He's a great Teacher.

Hebrews 10:31 (NKJV)
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#22 Jul 4, 2014
Prince of Darkness wrote:
MWHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH...
Your IQ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who was god growing the apples for (Jul '08) 1 hr Blodewedd 202
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr Barnsweb 2,208
Ministers' mixed messages on freedom and rights 1 hr Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr Big Al 3,188
Who stole the keys to Heaven? 1 hr purplelady1040 605
"God wanted women in the home in this time" 1 hr Ol Fuddy Duddy 19
=====I DO GREATER THINGS than JESUS ===== (Sep '13) 2 hr hmmmmm 6

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE