God is just
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#125 Jul 30, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God has proven to me that there is a God. For people like yourself, you will have to wait until the resurrection on the Mount of Olives. That will prove there is a God. She is the living God of Israel, the God of the Jews. We believe the bible is the word of God and have faith in her existence.
Well thats great that God has proven whatever it is to you, the insane asylums or full of people how are delusional. It would appear as though you suffer from a very serious mental illness called DELUSIONAL DISORDER, the inability to distinguish between what is real and what is only imagined.

Gullible people like you have been waiting for a very long time for this resurrection BS, hasn't happened yet, and I for one am not holding my breath waiting for it.

You believe the bible is the word of God? Really? So I guess you're ok with slavery, genocide and rape, right? How very immoral of you. This is the same bible that couldn't get the shape of the Earth right. Your God is supposed to have created the Earth yet the bible (which you say is Gods word) could remember the shape. This is the same bible that gets everything about science WRONG, is your God that stupid he can do basic science? he created everything, or so you say, but he can't figure anything he created? Your God, man or women, is a dumbass, sorry, but it's true.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#126 Jul 30, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God has proven to me that there is a God. For people like yourself, you will have to wait until the resurrection on the Mount of Olives. That will prove there is a God. She is the living God of Israel, the God of the Jews. We believe the bible is the word of God and have faith in her existence.
Show me one piece of evidence that your God exists, one piece of scientifically verifiable evidence and I'll drop to my knee's and beg forgiveness. Actually I wouldn't ever do that, if I came face to face with this God of yours I'd spit in his/her face for murdering innocent little babies.
Questioning

Boulder, CO

#127 Jul 30, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I had to look that one up and I am not sure if I understand it. What exactly do you mean and how does that prove that God is not a woman?
Well mammal are about 30-50% larger than their female counterparts allowing them to dominate them physically and sexually paving the way for patriarchy. Why did she make men so much stronger and aggressive, she planned for males to dominate by creating sexual dimorphism that is the large disparity in physical characteristics. i think the god of the insects is female, females dominate the insect world
Questioning

Boulder, CO

#128 Jul 30, 2014
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you'd be wrong about God being good and just, you must not read your holy book.
The God you worship murders innocent little babies and destroys fetuses. He fully supports slavery, and commits Genocide. He involves himself in blood sacrifice and promotes the rape of young girls. He makes laws that require a rape victim to marry her rapist. He sent a bear to tear a group of teenagers to pieces because they mocked a bald headed old man, kids being kids, but this cost them their lives, and cost them in a terrifying and brutal way.
It's all there for you to read about, I'm not making this up. Your God is a murdering psychopathic killer who possesses many human traits that we as humans find undesirable. Your God is FAR from being good and just.
If you find this country so evil, I suggest you move to another country, try anywhere in Pakistan, see how you like it.
I dont worship or read the Old Testament, that book is for filthy ungodly jews
Questioning

Boulder, CO

#129 Jul 30, 2014
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Show me one piece of evidence that your God exists, one piece of scientifically verifiable evidence and I'll drop to my knee's and beg forgiveness. Actually I wouldn't ever do that, if I came face to face with this God of yours I'd spit in his/her face for murdering innocent little babies.
That is so easy, its called math, math could not exist unless there is an inherent design to the universe. Since mathematics has verifiable answers God has to exist or else all would be chaos. Now defining that God is impossible but the design is easy to see- for example the perfect relationship in pi-diameter to circumference the same at any size. It is order out of chaos, that at the most fundamental level is GOD. This is undeniable. Mathematics is order (design) out of chaos=GOD. Anyone with a moderate grasp of math inherently understands this.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#130 Jul 30, 2014
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Well thats great that God has proven whatever it is to you, the insane asylums or full of people how are delusional. It would appear as though you suffer from a very serious mental illness called DELUSIONAL DISORDER, the inability to distinguish between what is real and what is only imagined.
Gullible people like you have been waiting for a very long time for this resurrection BS, hasn't happened yet, and I for one am not holding my breath waiting for it.
You believe the bible is the word of God? Really? So I guess you're ok with slavery, genocide and rape, right? How very immoral of you. This is the same bible that couldn't get the shape of the Earth right. Your God is supposed to have created the Earth yet the bible (which you say is Gods word) could remember the shape. This is the same bible that gets everything about science WRONG, is your God that stupid he can do basic science? he created everything, or so you say, but he can't figure anything he created? Your God, man or women, is a dumbass, sorry, but it's true.
The resurrection will not happen till after the Messiah dies. The Messiah hasn't come yet. I am not a Christian. Things in the world were very different long ago when the bible was written. Times have changed and God will make a new covenant with the entire world. It has always been Gods intent to live on earth. A king is not a king without a kingdom. God made the earth to be inhabited and created mankind because she was lonely. God created Israel for her glory.

Location hidden

#131 Jul 30, 2014
Questioning wrote:
<quoted text> Well mammal are about 30-50% larger than their female counterparts allowing them to dominate them physically and sexually paving the way for patriarchy. Why did she make men so much stronger and aggressive, she planned for males to dominate by creating sexual dimorphism that is the large disparity in physical characteristics. i think the god of the insects is female, females dominate the insect world
True. Most males dominate the animal world, but not all. In a civilized world, physical strength is no longer necessary. Times have changed and the roles will be reversed.

“Evi Limp”

Since: Mar 14

Impville, Hades

#132 Jul 30, 2014
susanblange wrote:
And Thor has proven himself to me. Thus, Thor exists. As does Ganesha, Green Tara, Kali, and others. I ask, I receive. Or .... maybe the universe just likes me.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#133 Jul 30, 2014
Questioning wrote:
<quoted text> That is so easy, its called math, math could not exist unless there is an inherent design to the universe. Since mathematics has verifiable answers God has to exist or else all would be chaos. Now defining that God is impossible but the design is easy to see- for example the perfect relationship in pi-diameter to circumference the same at any size. It is order out of chaos, that at the most fundamental level is GOD. This is undeniable. Mathematics is order (design) out of chaos=GOD. Anyone with a moderate grasp of math inherently understands this.
I actually thought you were kidding, but I can see you are serious. Math is a manmade invention, math couldn't exist without man. We recognize "design" by comparing manmade object to what we see in nature, we assign design to natural things, it has nothing to do with a fictitious being.

Science makes models, by a model is meant a mathematical construct which, with the addition of certain verbal interpretations, describe observed phenomena. This interpretation is the product of a human mind. In the end, mathematics is a human construct.

According to the best cosmological understanding, our universe began with NO structure or organization, designed or otherwise. It WAS a state of chaos.

We are forced to conclude that the complex order ( including your math) we now observe could NOT have been the result of any initial design built into the universe at the so-called creation. The universe preserves no record of what went on before the big bang.

There is NO inherent design to the universe, there is NO reason why the laws of physics cannot have come from within the universe itself. Physicists INVENT mathematics to describe their observation of the world. Here's the kicker. The most fundamental laws of physics are NOT restrictions on the behavior of matter. Rather they are restrictions on the way physicists may describe that behavior.

In saying what you have said "math could not exist unless there is an inherent design to the universe." You now shoulder the burden of proof. Provide evidence that the universe is inherently designed, and that no other natural means is possible. Next, prove that God did it.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#134 Jul 30, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The resurrection will not happen till after the Messiah dies. The Messiah hasn't come yet. I am not a Christian. Things in the world were very different long ago when the bible was written. Times have changed and God will make a new covenant with the entire world. It has always been Gods intent to live on earth. A king is not a king without a kingdom. God made the earth to be inhabited and created mankind because she was lonely. God created Israel for her glory.
You can't even begin to provide evidence for this rambling post.

Millions of Christians would disagree with you, Jesus, who is God, resurrected into heaven, and this is the kingdom of God, not the Earth. What evidence do you possess that shows your Gods kingdom will be Earth, and that Jesus who resurrected and is God, that heaven is not his kingdom.

If your female God is intent on living on Earth it won't be for eternity. Our sun has already used up about half its fuel, when it runs out in about 5 billions years, your God's planet will be a burnt out cinder, so much for the kingdom of Earth.
Questioning

Boulder, CO

#135 Jul 30, 2014
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I actually thought you were kidding, but I can see you are serious. Math is a manmade invention, math couldn't exist without man. We recognize "design" by comparing manmade object to what we see in nature, we assign design to natural things, it has nothing to do with a fictitious being.
Science makes models, by a model is meant a mathematical construct which, with the addition of certain verbal interpretations, describe observed phenomena. This interpretation is the product of a human mind. In the end, mathematics is a human construct.
According to the best cosmological understanding, our universe began with NO structure or organization, designed or otherwise. It WAS a state of chaos.
We are forced to conclude that the complex order ( including your math) we now observe could NOT have been the result of any initial design built into the universe at the so-called creation. The universe preserves no record of what went on before the big bang.
There is NO inherent design to the universe, there is NO reason why the laws of physics cannot have come from within the universe itself. Physicists INVENT mathematics to describe their observation of the world. Here's the kicker. The most fundamental laws of physics are NOT restrictions on the behavior of matter. Rather they are restrictions on the way physicists may describe that behavior.
In saying what you have said "math could not exist unless there is an inherent design to the universe." You now shoulder the burden of proof. Provide evidence that the universe is inherently designed, and that no other natural means is possible. Next, prove that God did it.
Math was not invented by man it was discovered, single celled organism use math. Mathematics is simply the system of relationships that exist in our universe. You see pi existed long before man, circles, triangles were invented before man and they were invented by God, they were invented by nature as solutions to organization, SOLUTIONS TO THE ORGANIZATION OF MATTER BY A WHOM OR A WHAT, end of argument. It is indisputable that our intelligence is fashioned by something with a far greater intelligence whether you call that nature or GOD it is your choice but it is indisputable and I have proved the existence of GOD as I like to call that higher power.
Questioning

Boulder, CO

#136 Jul 30, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>True. Most males dominate the animal world, but not all. In a civilized world, physical strength is no longer necessary. Times have changed and the roles will be reversed.
When you study primates you find sexual di morphism gives rise to patriarchy because dominance is not just physical, it is spiritual. I don't think there is ever true domination by one sex over the other, they always exert their sphere of control over the other. Women did not build civilization, men did, men built all of its primary components, all of its institutions. No matriarchal society has ever succeeded but conversely patriarchies seem to be hell bent on war and subjugation. I don't know what the answer is but having worked with women I find women don't like other women very much. I cant ever see women dominating as a concerted force, feminism died about 15 years ago. That ship sailed. I really think the world went to sh*t when we let women vote, I dont think women should be allowed in politics or governance. I don't think they are smart enough and that statement comes from my wife, that is what she says about women. Women are not as smart as men, I have to agree, she(my wife) is an exception

“Evi Limp”

Impville, Hades

#137 Jul 31, 2014
why are god-mongering christians so f'ing stubborn to the point of total stupidity (the incurable kind)

Location hidden

#138 Jul 31, 2014
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even begin to provide evidence for this rambling post.
Millions of Christians would disagree with you, Jesus, who is God, resurrected into heaven, and this is the kingdom of God, not the Earth. What evidence do you possess that shows your Gods kingdom will be Earth, and that Jesus who resurrected and is God, that heaven is not his kingdom.
If your female God is intent on living on Earth it won't be for eternity. Our sun has already used up about half its fuel, when it runs out in about 5 billions years, your God's planet will be a burnt out cinder, so much for the kingdom of Earth.
If you were to read your bible (OT), the answers to your questions are in there. God will create a new heavens and earth, this also may happen repeatedly thru eternity. Jesus is not God and the kingdom of heaven will be established on earth. "Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?" Job 38:33. The righteous meek will inherit the earth.

Location hidden

#139 Jul 31, 2014
Questioning wrote:
<quoted text> When you study primates you find sexual di morphism gives rise to patriarchy because dominance is not just physical, it is spiritual. I don't think there is ever true domination by one sex over the other, they always exert their sphere of control over the other. Women did not build civilization, men did, men built all of its primary components, all of its institutions. No matriarchal society has ever succeeded but conversely patriarchies seem to be hell bent on war and subjugation. I don't know what the answer is but having worked with women I find women don't like other women very much. I cant ever see women dominating as a concerted force, feminism died about 15 years ago. That ship sailed. I really think the world went to sh*t when we let women vote, I dont think women should be allowed in politics or governance. I don't think they are smart enough and that statement comes from my wife, that is what she says about women. Women are not as smart as men, I have to agree, she(my wife) is an exception
Eve was created by God as a "help meet" for Adam. Genesis 2:18. After their sin, Adam or men were to rule over women. Genesis 3:16. Animals cannot be spiritual and they don't go to heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:21. It is possible though, and I know of at least one exception. Women are coming of age and are at least equal in education and the work force.

“Evi Limp”

Impville, Hades

#140 Jul 31, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>If you were to read your bible (OT), the answers to your questions are in there. God will create a new heavens and earth, this also may happen repeatedly thru eternity. Jesus is not God and the kingdom of heaven will be established on earth. "Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?" Job 38:33. The righteous meek will inherit the earth.
Anyone can create a sacred book and say "all answers are here". And anyone who cannot think for themselves or look for answers other than some imaginary text is beyond help.

Location hidden

#141 Jul 31, 2014
selatla wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can create a sacred book and say "all answers are here". And anyone who cannot think for themselves or look for answers other than some imaginary text is beyond help.
I didn't know that the bible, the word of God, was imaginary. When God comes to earth, she will perform what is in her heart and that may be against scripture. I never said the bible is perfect and I've seen scripture fulfilled, and scripture broken. But the breaking of scripture is the fulfillment of scripture.

“Evi Limp”

Impville, Hades

#142 Jul 31, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know that the bible, the word of God, was imaginary. When God comes to earth, she will perform what is in her heart and that may be against scripture. I never said the bible is perfect and I've seen scripture fulfilled, and scripture broken. But the breaking of scripture is the fulfillment of scripture.
and the Muslims claim theirs is the true scripture. And the Hindus claim theirs is. And so on and so on and so on. Perhaps if we blend them all together and remove all the b.s. so we can find the common threads throughout them all, we'd be better humans. But think about this ... why make Man in our image, and then tell him to stop being Man in order to get to the Great Fairy Land in the sky?

Location hidden

#143 Jul 31, 2014
selatla wrote:
<quoted text>
and the Muslims claim theirs is the true scripture. And the Hindus claim theirs is. And so on and so on and so on. Perhaps if we blend them all together and remove all the b.s. so we can find the common threads throughout them all, we'd be better humans. But think about this ... why make Man in our image, and then tell him to stop being Man in order to get to the Great Fairy Land in the sky?
The God of Israel is the living God. Earth is "the land of the living". The Messiah (God) will be executed by Christians but will come back in a matter of days on the Mount of Olives. Zechariah 14:4. When that happens, the world will convert. Zechariah 14:9 "And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one". I do believe as you do, there is some truth in all religions and that is what I practice.
Thinking

San Diego, CA

#144 Jul 31, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know that the bible, the word of God, was imaginary. When God comes to earth, she will perform what is in her heart and that may be against scripture. I never said the bible is perfect and I've seen scripture fulfilled, and scripture broken. But the breaking of scripture is the fulfillment of scripture.
Hallucinogenic mushrooms?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 30 min adelaide 1,567
judgment coming to america 34 min adelaide 115
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 2 hr Big Al 2,327
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 2 hr Taranis 396
SUPER SERVERs 3 hr Neo Neo Neo 5
MECHANICAL TECHNICAL PROCESSES AND PROCEDURES o... 4 hr Neo Neo Neo 2
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr Ben Avraham 1,363
More from around the web