Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#24 Apr 17, 2013
Oberktosa wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man lies with another man as he would with a woman, they have both done what's detestable and shall be put to death.
If this isn't hate...
How can it be hate. God who created us and gave us life, said we are to obey his commands and if we dont they are consequences. Man laying with man is just plain disgusting in every way and goes against Gods will.

“When you die, nothing happens.”

Since: Sep 12

Gurabo, PR

#25 Apr 17, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
How can it be hate. God who created us and gave us life, said we are to obey his commands and if we dont they are consequences. Man laying with man is just plain disgusting in every way and goes against Gods will.
Man lies with man, God asks to kill them both. You consider this ok, on the grounds that gays are disgusting. Is this correct?
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#28 Apr 17, 2013
Oberktosa wrote:
<quoted text>
Man lies with man, God asks to kill them both. You consider this ok, on the grounds that gays are disgusting. Is this correct?
A man having sex with a man is along the lines of bestiality.
Reality

San Diego, CA

#29 Apr 17, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
A man having sex with a man is along the lines of bestiality.
Many of mythical gods are bigots against gays, including yours..Iran even puts gays to death in the name of their Allah..Does this make you feel better zealot?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#30 Apr 17, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
A man having sex with a man is along the lines of bestiality.
What do animals have to do with heterosexuality or homosexuality? You definitely have a mental problem and I hope you don't have animals.
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#31 Apr 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of mythical gods are bigots against gays, including yours..Iran even puts gays to death in the name of their Allah..Does this make you feel better zealot?
I dont condone killing someone because they are gay. Gays just need to repent of their gay sex lifestyle if they claim they are believers of Christ.

So go back to reading your Queen James Bible to comfort yourself.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#33 Apr 17, 2013
Straight people think about love for their own, but forget the true love parts: your fellow man and GOD.

http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/gay-chr...
Reality

San Diego, CA

#34 Apr 17, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont condone killing someone because they are gay. Gays just need to repent of their gay sex lifestyle if they claim they are believers of Christ.
So go back to reading your Queen James Bible to comfort yourself.
Queen James Bible is about right, thanks for saying that LOL
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#35 Apr 17, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
Straight people think about love for their own, but forget the true love parts: your fellow man and GOD.
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/gay-chr...
Show one verse in the entire bible where believers are commanded to Love others sins and not try to help them and show the scripture where it says to encourage their sin as well too.

Galatians 6:2
2 Bear one anotherís burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#36 Apr 17, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
Show one verse in the entire bible where believers are commanded to Love others sins and not try to help them and show the scripture where it says to encourage their sin as well too.
Galatians 6:2
2 Bear one anotherís burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
And so you said it, nailing your wickedness:
Galatians 6:2
2 Bear one anotherís burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Following this verse, you'd love gays and feel sorry for them instead of bashing them. You'd also realise that God can never exclude a whole bunch of people from his grace for what they are, while he made them that way!

I say gays can be christian, because I investigate everything and it's only logic. Everything has changed with the new testament.

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

#37 Apr 17, 2013
So, the premise is that no one "living in sin" can be a Christian because they do not love God? Then do you also agree that all those who engage regularly in: any form of premarital sex, commit adultery through remarriage after an unbilical divorce, engage in extra marital affairs, those who cheat on their taxes, those who speed while driving, those who neuter their dogs, those who gossip, those who eat beyond their physical needs, those who have sex while on either party is on their menstrual cycle, those who brag, those who are prideful etc. are not Christian as well?

God bless you and yours.
Disciple

United States

#38 Apr 17, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
And so you said it, nailing your wickedness:
Galatians 6:2
2 Bear one anotherís burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
Following this verse, you'd love gays and feel sorry for them instead of bashing them. You'd also realise that God can never exclude a whole bunch of people from his grace for what they are, while he made them that way!
I say gays can be christian, because I investigate everything and it's only logic. Everything has changed with the new testament.
The key to that verse is repentance which gays refuse to do

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#40 Apr 17, 2013
As long as gays ignore all the negativity towards them and just continue to repent, preprate for holiness and then baptize, they have no loss in the wicked fews of the so-called christians.

Could a straight repent and then become gay? You could not! Jesus never said anything about gays. The NT is new and the gentiles are not bound by the Jewish laws.

Who makes anti-gay comments in the NT? Paul, who is not an Apostle, making several errosr, saying silly thing which are proven flawed by comments of Jesus. No gay person has to heed pauls anti-gay comments.

The Gospel would not be Gospel if gays, born as they are, were to repent: a absoluut BURDEN! And why this burden on them and not on the straight?? What kind of a God?? This is not god's word but the word of MEN.

You, hypocrite, repent: from your evil.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#42 Apr 18, 2013
LaciMan777 wrote:
Gays cant follow Jesus to Heaven because gay aint allowed up there.
And only a fool would believe that!
You shall no longer say eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, says Jesus: that's a major change!

All who believe in ME shall enter heaven, syas Jesus: that's a clear guarantee that all we need to do is follow his teachings as gentiles ( none Jews ): believe, repent, baptize, follow.

Show me where Jesus teaches the gentiles that gays cannot be christians???? Where?

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org
Uncircumcised Philistine

Atlanta, GA

#43 Apr 18, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
As long as gays ignore all the negativity towards them and just continue to repent, preprate for holiness and then baptize, they have no loss in the wicked fews of the so-called christians.
Could a straight repent and then become gay? You could not! Jesus never said anything about gays. The NT is new and the gentiles are not bound by the Jewish laws.
Who makes anti-gay comments in the NT? Paul, who is not an Apostle, making several errosr, saying silly thing which are proven flawed by comments of Jesus. No gay person has to heed pauls anti-gay comments.
The Gospel would not be Gospel if gays, born as they are, were to repent: a absoluut BURDEN! And why this burden on them and not on the straight?? What kind of a God?? This is not god's word but the word of MEN.
You, hypocrite, repent: from your evil.
----------
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org
Your comments show how little you understand the bible.

The New Testament is not something NEW, it is a renewed covenant God made with Israel.

The issue with this post is gays refuse to repent. In their eyes what they are doing is not wrong and that is why Christians get on them, because they are trying to openly be gay in the church.

Jesus didnt have to talk about Homosexuality, because they all knew it was wrong. HE taught from the Torah and in the Torah it clearly states homosexuality is wrong. Paul also taught from the Torah as well along with the apostles. Homosexuality is considered sexual immorality and that is spoken against all throughout the bible.

Gays maybe born gay according to you, BUT THEY CHOSE to have sex with the the member of the same sex, which is the sin they commit. God said marriage is between a man and a woman, so gays will always be in fornication because they will be having sex outside of marriage in the eyes of God.

Also stop calling people fools, it makes you look like a giant hypocrite that if anyone disagres with you you call them a fool. JESUS DIDNT CALL PEOPLE FOOLS, so you need to be more like Christ.

Read your bible in its context and you will actually understand it.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#44 Apr 18, 2013
Uncircumcised Philistine wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments show how little you understand the bible.
The New Testament is not something NEW, it is a renewed covenant God made with Israel.
The issue with this post is gays refuse to repent. In their eyes what they are doing is not wrong and that is why Christians get on them, because they are trying to openly be gay in the church.
Jesus didnt have to talk about Homosexuality, because they all knew it was wrong. HE taught from the Torah and in the Torah it clearly states homosexuality is wrong. Paul also taught from the Torah as well along with the apostles. Homosexuality is considered sexual immorality and that is spoken against all throughout the bible.
Gays maybe born gay according to you, BUT THEY CHOSE to have sex with the the member of the same sex, which is the sin they commit. God said marriage is between a man and a woman, so gays will always be in fornication because they will be having sex outside of marriage in the eyes of God.
Also stop calling people fools, it makes you look like a giant hypocrite that if anyone disagres with you you call them a fool. JESUS DIDNT CALL PEOPLE FOOLS, so you need to be more like Christ.
Read your bible in its context and you will actually understand it.
You're a FOOL! And idot not worth answering!

The NT Is NEW: NEW AGREEMENT BETWEEN GOD AND MEN.

Gays can be christian!

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#45 Apr 18, 2013
Uncircumcised Philistine wrote:
<quoted text>God said marriage is between a man and a woman
According to the Bible, God blessed the marriages of one man and one woman, and also the marriages of one man and several women.

So why aren't you advocating for polygamy?

The fact remains that you have failed to prove beyond any doubt that your God exists. If he doesn't exist, there is no sin. If there is no sin, then shut the hell up about same-sex marriage. Your opinion is not grounded in fact, just your own bigotry.
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#46 Apr 18, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Bible, God blessed the marriages of one man and one woman, and also the marriages of one man and several women.
So why aren't you advocating for polygamy?
The fact remains that you have failed to prove beyond any doubt that your God exists. If he doesn't exist, there is no sin. If there is no sin, then shut the hell up about same-sex marriage. Your opinion is not grounded in fact, just your own bigotry.
Where is your proof physical proof that God doesnt exist, since you say people cant prove God does exist. If there is no sin, go ahead and strat murdering and stealing from people then.

I swear homosexuality is a demon spirit. Its straight Sodomy and attacks against the bible.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#47 Apr 18, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
How can it be hate. God who created us and gave us life, said we are to obey his commands and if we dont they are consequences. Man laying with man is just plain disgusting in every way and goes against Gods will.
Your God also created evil, and Jesus said he came not to bring peace but to start wars and split families apart.

Jesus also said you have to hate your own family if they aren't followers. He asked that you love him more than your own children.

Sorry, but that's not a good moral precept. In fact it's pretty disgusting and completely bogus. There are so many different types of love. Why would a loving God ask you to love him the same way you love your own kids, but even more so?

Sounds like someone made it all up to gain and retain power.

Hey, guess what? Someone actually DID make it all up!
little lamb

Australia

#48 Apr 18, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
So, the premise is that no one "living in sin" can be a Christian because they do not love God? Then do you also agree that all those who engage regularly in: any form of premarital sex, commit adultery through remarriage after an unbilical divorce, engage in extra marital affairs, those who cheat on their taxes, those who speed while driving, those who neuter their dogs, those who gossip, those who eat beyond their physical needs, those who have sex while on either party is on their menstrual cycle, those who brag, those who are prideful etc. are not Christian as well?
God bless you and yours.
You have just proved a point

Seeing Jesus is the lamb of God , who takes away the sin of the world..

you would have to admit there is no man who does good all the time and never sins..So we most certainly need Gods mercy that is in Christ Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 30 min The_Box 2,250
no future or desire to carry on as a christian. 56 min Seriously__ 4
Houston Mayor Says Cityís Church Sermon Subpoen... 2 hr Hardcore 84
Pope Francis. Man of God or False Prophet? (Feb '14) 2 hr Ephesians 2-8 and 9 416
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr dirty white boy- 14,678
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 4 hr ChristineM 1,283
Proof of God 4 hr blacklagoon 115
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 5 hr Big Al 3,348
Atonement? 7 hr God the son 205
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 19 hr God the son 236

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE