Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16098 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17582 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Did anyone say God wants you? I didn't.
The teachings of Jesus are pretty interesting, but I have no interest in Christianity. YOU are the one professing to be Christian but calling God a liar when it comes to HIS teachings. I've read the book dear, Jesus Himself is clear about folk like you, even I, a non-Christian, can see that. I'm just trying to warn you of what I know.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17583 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The teachings of Jesus are pretty interesting, but I have no interest in Christianity. YOU are the one professing to be Christian but calling God a liar when it comes to HIS teachings. I've read the book dear, Jesus Himself is clear about folk like you, even I, a non-Christian, can see that. I'm just trying to warn you of what I know.
Your "reprobate mind" is betraying you.

Romans 1 "men with men" "reprobate mind"

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#17584 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
What's wrong?
SCOTUS made their decision, but SS couples are still only a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Maybe it has to be a 6/3 decision to work???
SS sex couples are NOT "MUTUALLY sterile", "STERILE",
"DUPLICATE gendered" or "HALF of a marriage".

SS sex couples are simply non-reproducing.

And as I previously pointed out, you can dress bigoted excrement up in fancy descriptions, but it's still sh*t.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17585 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Your "reprobate mind" is betraying you.
Romans 1 "men with men" "reprobate mind"
Chewing up the Bible, spitting it out in chunks and praying that God agrees with you, even though you're calling Him a liar. And yet I'm the one with the "reprobate mind". You can't recognize one when you're "thinking" with it. Not good dear.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17586 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Chewing up the Bible, spitting it out in chunks and praying that God agrees with you, even though you're calling Him a liar. And yet I'm the one with the "reprobate mind". You can't recognize one when you're "thinking" with it. Not good dear.
Nope, just agreeing with Him. You have a REPROBATE MIND.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17587 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Nope, just agreeing with Him. You have a REPROBATE MIND.
I have no idea what Him you be praying to sweetie, I just know it ain't the Him I read about in the Bible. Good luck with whatever your Him might be.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17588 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what Him you be praying to sweetie, I just know it ain't the Him I read about in the Bible. Good luck with whatever your Him might be.
You don't read/believe the Bible sweetie. It condemns you to Hell. Gays or liars will burn in Hell. You're doubly condemned.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#17589 Jun 28, 2013
wellwellwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are vicious against individuals, many of them right here. Personally attacking them, calling them names etc. Of course until you blew your cover you could post anonymously and bully to your hearts content.
Do you have any Pepto left after Wednesday? A swig of that might fix you right up, or call poison control.
He didn't blow his cover! I blew his cover. His ashpole routine is shameful, given his former status. His conservatism is even more shameful, given that he worked in the UCC.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17590 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
You don't read/believe the Bible sweetie. It condemns you to Hell. Gays or liars will burn in Hell. You're doubly condemned.
I've read the Bible, several of them in fact. I've even read one in Dutch to help me learn to read the language. If you wanna pray that the Bible actually blesses your prayer that God hates me as much as you do and for no other reason than your own choice of prejudice.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17591 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I've read the Bible, several of them in fact. I've even read one in Dutch to help me learn to read the language. If you wanna pray that the Bible actually blesses your prayer that God hates me as much as you do and for no other reason than your own choice of prejudice.
You're heading straight for Hell. If I hated you I would not warn you.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#17592 Jun 29, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're heading straight for Hell. If I hated you I would not warn you.
There are no gods but R'hllor and the Other, whose name may not be said

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17593 Jun 29, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
You're heading straight for Hell. If I hated you I would not warn you.
I have no idea where you are going, but I can guarantee that it ain't the place you are praying for. I have read the book, that is why I am warning you.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#17594 Jun 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea where you are going, but I can guarantee that it ain't the place you are praying for. I have read the book, that is why I am warning you.
Don't worry, The Others are coming to take DB. I read it in the flames.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17595 Jun 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea where you are going, but I can guarantee that it ain't the place you are praying for. I have read the book, that is why I am warning you.
You're bluffing. You HATE the Book.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17596 Jun 29, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, The Others are coming to take DB. I read it in the flames.
The men in white will be coming for you. They will find you. This is the terminal generation.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#17597 Jun 29, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The men in white will be coming for you. They will find you. This is the terminal generation.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
There are no gods but R'hllor and the Other, whose name may not be said

The Others are coming for you.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17598 Jun 29, 2013
madscot wrote:
<
The Others are coming for you.
Never heard of them.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#17599 Jun 29, 2013
I don't know why religitards couldn't write a better myth first time round either.

Now you are squirming away from the consequences of that myth saying god creates and then disowns the disabled.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, look at the hate toward a God you don't believe in!!!
Interesting.
Perhaps you need to look for the answer yourself? Why haven't you? It's out there, has been for a long time.
Seems you must not really be interested, right?
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#17600 Jun 29, 2013
Is your ignorance a defence?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of them.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17601 Jun 29, 2013
wellwellwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are vicious against individuals, many of them right here. Personally attacking them, calling them names etc. Of course until you blew your cover you could post anonymously and bully to your hearts content.
Do you have any Pepto left after Wednesday? A swig of that might fix you right up, or call poison control.
Others would call what I do,'speaking the truth in love'.

They would also call what you are doing,'denial and enablement'.

Here is an example; "I" didn't blow my cover, Dusty did out of vengeance because I keep pointing out the difference between his partnership and marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel is anti christ, literally 4 min oxbow 40
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 4 min Taranis 320
judgment coming to america 8 min oxbow 41
If The Pope Were American 54 min oxbow 34
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 59 min oxbow 1,064
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr oxbow 1,106
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 1 hr oxbow 22
Another one joins our team ! 13 hr oxbow 63
More from around the web