Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16101 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

wellwellwell

Round Lake, IL

#17579 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are honest and think about it, my viciousness is against denial, and the real world doesn't change.
They were oatmeal/raisin, I ate too many, and I am paying a price. Hope you are happy.
No, you are vicious against individuals, many of them right here. Personally attacking them, calling them names etc. Of course until you blew your cover you could post anonymously and bully to your hearts content.

Do you have any Pepto left after Wednesday? A swig of that might fix you right up, or call poison control.

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#17580 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just today,
a lesbian customer gave me a bag of home-made cookies.
To top that off, my lesbian co-worker asked me to marry her!
No joke, both true.
Who knows what would happen if you really knew me?
Who knows what would happen if THEY really knew you?
wellwellwell

Round Lake, IL

#17581 Jun 28, 2013
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows what would happen if THEY really knew you?
That's why I think he should call poison control...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17582 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Did anyone say God wants you? I didn't.
The teachings of Jesus are pretty interesting, but I have no interest in Christianity. YOU are the one professing to be Christian but calling God a liar when it comes to HIS teachings. I've read the book dear, Jesus Himself is clear about folk like you, even I, a non-Christian, can see that. I'm just trying to warn you of what I know.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17583 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The teachings of Jesus are pretty interesting, but I have no interest in Christianity. YOU are the one professing to be Christian but calling God a liar when it comes to HIS teachings. I've read the book dear, Jesus Himself is clear about folk like you, even I, a non-Christian, can see that. I'm just trying to warn you of what I know.
Your "reprobate mind" is betraying you.

Romans 1 "men with men" "reprobate mind"

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#17584 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
What's wrong?
SCOTUS made their decision, but SS couples are still only a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Maybe it has to be a 6/3 decision to work???
SS sex couples are NOT "MUTUALLY sterile", "STERILE",
"DUPLICATE gendered" or "HALF of a marriage".

SS sex couples are simply non-reproducing.

And as I previously pointed out, you can dress bigoted excrement up in fancy descriptions, but it's still sh*t.

this one

#17585 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Your "reprobate mind" is betraying you.
Romans 1 "men with men" "reprobate mind"
Chewing up the Bible, spitting it out in chunks and praying that God agrees with you, even though you're calling Him a liar. And yet I'm the one with the "reprobate mind". You can't recognize one when you're "thinking" with it. Not good dear.

Location hidden

#17586 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Chewing up the Bible, spitting it out in chunks and praying that God agrees with you, even though you're calling Him a liar. And yet I'm the one with the "reprobate mind". You can't recognize one when you're "thinking" with it. Not good dear.
Nope, just agreeing with Him. You have a REPROBATE MIND.

this one

#17587 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Nope, just agreeing with Him. You have a REPROBATE MIND.
I have no idea what Him you be praying to sweetie, I just know it ain't the Him I read about in the Bible. Good luck with whatever your Him might be.

Location hidden

#17588 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what Him you be praying to sweetie, I just know it ain't the Him I read about in the Bible. Good luck with whatever your Him might be.
You don't read/believe the Bible sweetie. It condemns you to Hell. Gays or liars will burn in Hell. You're doubly condemned.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#17589 Jun 28, 2013
wellwellwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are vicious against individuals, many of them right here. Personally attacking them, calling them names etc. Of course until you blew your cover you could post anonymously and bully to your hearts content.
Do you have any Pepto left after Wednesday? A swig of that might fix you right up, or call poison control.
He didn't blow his cover! I blew his cover. His ashpole routine is shameful, given his former status. His conservatism is even more shameful, given that he worked in the UCC.

this one

#17590 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
You don't read/believe the Bible sweetie. It condemns you to Hell. Gays or liars will burn in Hell. You're doubly condemned.
I've read the Bible, several of them in fact. I've even read one in Dutch to help me learn to read the language. If you wanna pray that the Bible actually blesses your prayer that God hates me as much as you do and for no other reason than your own choice of prejudice.

Location hidden

#17591 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I've read the Bible, several of them in fact. I've even read one in Dutch to help me learn to read the language. If you wanna pray that the Bible actually blesses your prayer that God hates me as much as you do and for no other reason than your own choice of prejudice.
You're heading straight for Hell. If I hated you I would not warn you.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#17592 Jun 29, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no gods but R'hllor and the Other, whose name may not be said

this one

#17593 Jun 29, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
I have no idea where you are going, but I can guarantee that it ain't the place you are praying for. I have read the book, that is why I am warning you.

Nunya

#17594 Jun 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea where you are going, but I can guarantee that it ain't the place you are praying for. I have read the book, that is why I am warning you.
Don't worry, The Others are coming to take DB. I read it in the flames.

Location hidden

#17595 Jun 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea where you are going, but I can guarantee that it ain't the place you are praying for. I have read the book, that is why I am warning you.
You're bluffing. You HATE the Book.

Location hidden

#17596 Jun 29, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, The Others are coming to take DB. I read it in the flames.
The men in white will be coming for you. They will find you. This is the terminal generation.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Nunya

#17597 Jun 29, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The men in white will be coming for you. They will find you. This is the terminal generation.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
There are no gods but R'hllor and the Other, whose name may not be said

The Others are coming for you.

Location hidden

#17598 Jun 29, 2013
madscot wrote:
<
The Others are coming for you.
Never heard of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min IsraelLivesAgain 17,880
Evidence Against God 3 min messianic114 869
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 14 min Sheilaa 4,136
PROPHETESS LITTLE LAMB comments on JESUS 1 hr IsraelLivesAgain 11
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 1 hr IsraelLivesAgain 12
The devil's end is in sight ! 1 hr Justice 1
False apostle Paul EXPOSED 1 hr IsraelLivesAgain 21
DECIEVED Christian who believes in SUNDAY SABBATH. 1 hr IsraelLivesAgain 45
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 3 hr Big Al 5,826
More from around the web