Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16097 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#14068 Apr 20, 2013
Nearly half of fertilised eggs just don't make it.

That makes god the biggest abortionist of all time.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you my answer.
Do you support murdering babies?
Got a problem honey?
Smile

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#14069 Apr 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you my answer.
Got a problem honey?
Smile
The only problem is that you keep being evasive. When you answer unequivocally, one way or the other, then as promised I will tell you what I feel about abortion!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#14071 Apr 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we believe you or the Bible? LOL You lose.
No one asked you to believe me.....and you can believe your mythical book all ya want, but NEITHER that book or your religious beliefs have anything to do with the laws of this Country or the ability to violate the rights of American Citizens!!!
LowellGuy

Brooklyn, NY

#14076 Apr 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you my answer.
Got a problem honey?
Smile
God supports abortion via spear or sword through the woman's abdomen. At least we don't kill the woman to eliminate wins the fetus.
LowellGuy

Brooklyn, NY

#14077 Apr 20, 2013
Sanctified by the Bood wrote:
<quoted text>Says you and that is a lie. Japan had surrendered after the first A-bomb. The bombs were dropped on women and children. Also, there were 20 times more African blacks killed than Jews. What has happened to the blacks is genocide, they hav been destroyed and stripped of their native country heritage and even knowledge of the country of their ancestry. Over 150 million black Africans were killed and over 5 million Zulus just in South Africa.
maybe your parents made you into a racist,because you are one.
I won't be lectured by a liar who won't pick a name and stick with it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14078 Apr 20, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem is that you keep being evasive. When you answer unequivocally, one way or the other, then as promised I will tell you what I feel about abortion!
You demand I either excuse ALL genocide, or condemn ALL genocide?

What a stupid constraint.

I have no problem with God's choice to command genocide. Especially after reading the history of those cultures.

You have already answered my question about abortion.

Smirk.
Jonathan grobler

South Africa

#14079 Apr 20, 2013
pit church upon church?

Impossible for a true church would never accept gay marriage for it is clearly written in the bible that it is an abomination and both shuled be put to death.

it will however pit church against human activist under the guise of a church

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#14080 Apr 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
You don't. You read through Satanic/gay glasses.
Interesting prayer on your part, hope Jesus has a sense of humor. I really like the part where you tell God you are right and it really doesn't matter if HE agrees or not.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14081 Apr 20, 2013
Jonathan grobler wrote:
pit church upon church?
Impossible for a true church would never accept gay marriage for it is clearly written in the bible that it is an abomination and both shuled be put to death.
it will however pit church against human activist under the guise of a church
Which Bible?
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#14082 Apr 20, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
I obviously can't argue Liam's points, only Liam can but I will challenge you: Send Liam a personal Topix e-mail inviting him back to this thread to respond to the scriptures your post- I want to see if you really have the balls to stand up to a scholarly rebuttal.
Scholarly rebuttal? It matters not how brilliantly anyone debates. Liam can debate God. As for me, I believe the word of God says it all and stands on its own.
Jonathan grobler

South Africa

#14083 Apr 20, 2013
I see some have judjed me mean. humeras. but what i said is true the bible clearly depicted that and the bible law supasses that of eny human made consetution or emotion.

Location hidden

#14084 Apr 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Bible?
You mean which translation.

I'm a near senile old jack ass and I know that.

Snicker.
Jonathan grobler

South Africa

#14085 Apr 20, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Bible?
]

If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.(Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

this one

#14086 Apr 20, 2013
Jonathan grobler wrote:
If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.(Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
And how much of the rest of the Mosaic law are you following? I ask this because depending on where you really are in the world, you may have just violated its rules governing observance of the Sabbath, which carries the same penalty.
Jonathan grobler

South Africa

#14087 Apr 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>And how much of the rest of the Mosaic law are you following? I ask this because depending on where you really are in the world, you may have just violated its rules governing observance of the Sabbath, which carries the same penalty.
\

I am not afraid to reveil my identity I am in south africa.

And the old testimate holds just as much power as the new testament

please tell me how I have broken eny law?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14088 Apr 20, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder. Will heretics burn in Hell? How long does a heretic burn?
Since it is a heresy that they would, not at all.

this one

#14089 Apr 20, 2013
Jonathan grobler wrote:
I am not afraid to reveil my identity I am in south africa.
And the old testimate holds just as much power as the new testament
please tell me how I have broken eny law?
If it were not yet sundown on Saturday where you are when you began posting, you would be doing so in violation of the Sabbath. You would be working and causing others to work when God commands this day be kept holy. The penalty for your actions would be death. It's one of some 30 odd reasons God insists we put folk to death for their actions. You claim to have read the Book, you should know this already. You may want to brush up on them.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14090 Apr 20, 2013
Jonathan grobler wrote:
<quoted text>]
Oh, that Bible.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Location hidden

#14091 Apr 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If it were not yet sundown on Saturday where you are when you began posting, you would be doing so in violation of the Sabbath. You would be working and causing others to work when God commands this day be kept holy. The penalty for your actions would be death. It's one of some 30 odd reasons God insists we put folk to death for their actions. You claim to have read the Book, you should know this already. You may want to brush up on them.
Does that mean murder is now okay?

How about adultery?

Or a favorite of yours, lying?

Snicker smirk.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14092 Apr 20, 2013
Jonathan grobler wrote:
<quoted text>]
Can't be done. The Bible lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 1 hr hummingbird 03 2,702
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 3 hr Frindly 100
OPEN DEBATING FORUM.."The False Teachings of Ro... (Oct '11) 4 hr immaculatejaculate 2,155
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 6 hr Your mommas pussi 105
Atheist should be treated as Addicts 6 hr Your mommas pussi 17
How Christians are to Test the Spirits - 1 John... 17 hr AlertChristians 1
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 19 hr Big Al 867
More from around the web