Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16098 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#14042 Apr 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we believe you or the Bible? LOL You lose.
Well..... since there are MOUNTAINS of evidence to back up your Buybull.... oh wait.... that's right.... there isn't any evidence. Sort of leaves you intellectually bankrupt

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14043 Apr 19, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>I think of you as hairless. snark.
We know you're thoughts are perverted.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14044 Apr 19, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't write that, Matthew wrote that.
And your proof is? NOTHING!!!

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#14045 Apr 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly honey, I answered it with my first response. God clearly justified genocide with both a flood and fire. I stand by His judgment.
Do you approve of abortion?
I didn't ask you if you believe your god approves of genocide, biblical accounts show quite clearly that it did. I asked you if you approve of genocide and what you think of people who are capable of acts of genocide.
In 1994, in a period of just over three months, the Hutu majority murdered 800,000 of the Tutsi minority in an act of genocide.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13431486
Would you be able to look the world in the eye, keep a smirk off your face and say that such a thing is acceptable?
Oh and btw, thankfully I am not your "honey"!

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14049 Apr 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Gladly.
"everlasting fire"
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Matthew who?

Please cite your sources or be accused of plagiarism.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#14050 Apr 20, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You are evil, because you reject Christ. You do that because you choose to be lesbian. Being lesbian and evil are both choices.
You do that because you choose to believe in a christ.

Being a christ believer is a choice.

REPENT NOW or be judged as an idiot.

Oops, I already judged you.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#14053 Apr 20, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Shepard. You know,the gay pedophile.
Tell us the Anne Heche story again.

Please, please.

Who's my good boi?

You is, yes you EEEiis.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14054 Apr 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Majority doesn't rule. God does. Majority burns in Hell.
That is the majority opinion, isn't it. Still heresy.
Thinking

Sheffield, UK

#14055 Apr 20, 2013
No, because my stance is not irrational.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly a homophobephobe.
Snicker.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#14056 Apr 20, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>So, let me ask you, do you believe in the genocide of chickens, cows and flies? Please explain why yor genocide of these animals and insects would be any less, if you think that God is capable of genicide of a different species.
What happened in 1994 with the Hutu had nothing to do with God. But, why did you choose that 800,000, when Ameica killed over one million innocent Japanese in an act of genocide. America also killed over 25 million blacks in act os genocide during slavery and 5 million Native Americans in white imperialistic genocide of innocent people.
Genocide of chickens, cows and flies? WTF, are you really that stupid? Of course you are!
You are right on one thing though, genocide has nothing to do with any god. Gods do not exist, so it's all down to man. The example of the Rwanda genocide was just one example of many such atrocities. All genocide is wrong, I thought that sentiment was clear enough in my posts, clear enough even for someone as dumb as you to understand. You and the rest of your fundie cult members may talk about genocide, but what none of you have done to date is to say that it is wrong. Why is that, why can't you say that eradicating a people in an act of genocide is wrong? Wouldn't have anything to do with the god you believe in that has a penchant for such a thing, would it?

“What, me worry?”

I'm a racist caricature!

#14057 Apr 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Majority doesn't rule. God does. Majority burns in Hell.
It's only right to accept such an assertion after it's been demonstrated that this "God" and "Hell" exist. Until then, it's just wishful thinking.

“What, me worry?”

I'm a racist caricature!

#14058 Apr 20, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>So, let me ask you, do you believe in the genocide of chickens, cows and flies? Please explain why yor genocide of these animals and insects would be any less, if you think that God is capable of genicide of a different species.
What happened in 1994 with the Hutu had nothing to do with God. But, why did you choose that 800,000, when Ameica killed over one million innocent Japanese in an act of genocide. America also killed over 25 million blacks in act os genocide during slavery and 5 million Native Americans in white imperialistic genocide of innocent people.
What we did in Japan wasn't genocide. It wasn't an effort to eradicate the Japanese from the Earth. Nor were killings during slavery days an effort to eradicate blacks from the Earth. I'll agree, though, that for a while, America was making a concerted effort to eliminate the Native Americans, especially under Andrew Jackson.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14059 Apr 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible says you're evil and heading for the eternal Hell fire. You're a loser, FOREVER!
I see you are still using the Bible to abuse others. That's not very nice.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14060 Apr 20, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the majority opinion, isn't it. Still heresy.
I wonder. Will heretics burn in Hell? How long does a heretic burn?
The Oracle

Twickenham, UK

#14061 Apr 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> Pookie, your childish condemnations of me are duly noted, you repeat them often enough. If your only claim to superiority over me is that you are "heterosexual", please do your future offspring a favor and get a vasectomy, they deserve so much better.

The reason why you perverts are so "in your face" about your deviant lifestyle is rooted in your low self esteem. It is recognised in psychological circles that your claims of being emotionally secure are fatuous. You know that you are of no benefit to anyone in society, other than to other perverts of your persuasion.

You really would benefit society at large if you got over yourselves and stopped trying to create the credibility you crave. You are perverts and perverts will never be credible to decent people.

Playing around in your and your fellow perverts' sewage systems is abhorrent, and introducing children to your filthy practises is wholly immoral.
The Oracle

Twickenham, UK

#14062 Apr 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
No, because my stance is not irrational.
<quoted text>

What subject is it that you are rational about? Certainly, there is no humility locked between your ears or in your heart.

Bet you wish you were made of chocolate so that you could eat yourself.

Get over yourself. You are so up yourself you would fit well in the homosexual community.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#14063 Apr 20, 2013
The Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why you perverts are so "in your face" about your deviant lifestyle is rooted in your low self esteem. It is recognised in psychological circles....
As if YOU have any contact with "psychological circles."
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#14064 Apr 20, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't write that, your 1st grade teacher wrote it. You are just your dad's puppet.
yawn

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14065 Apr 20, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>I think of you as hairless. snark.
People do say I remind them of Bruce Willis with the smirk.

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14066 Apr 20, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you if you believe your god approves of genocide, biblical accounts show quite clearly that it did. I asked you if you approve of genocide and what you think of people who are capable of acts of genocide.
In 1994, in a period of just over three months, the Hutu majority murdered 800,000 of the Tutsi minority in an act of genocide.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13431486
Would you be able to look the world in the eye, keep a smirk off your face and say that such a thing is acceptable?
Oh and btw, thankfully I am not your "honey"!
I gave you my answer.

Do you support murdering babies?

Got a problem honey?

Smile

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 2 hr oxbow 1,066
Another one joins our team ! 5 hr oxbow 44
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr oxbow 1,049
Early Christianity 6 hr oxbow 2,086
Is anal sex a sin between a man and a women ok? 9 hr Juanita12345 2
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 11 hr -WICKED ANGEL- 21,187
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 11 hr oxbow 4
More from around the web