Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16097 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8773 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It never ends without Christian salvation. It goes on and on and on and gets worse and worse forever.
it never ends now, you keep posting the same mumbo jumbo.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8774 Mar 7, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Always strikes me the same way..
Very chilling imagery.
Blood-relishing freaks.
Almost can't doubt they'd kill Him again to get saved, if they had to.
Rut Roe, the fundies are gonna be mad over that one. Mostly because you are right

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#8775 Mar 7, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps an orgasm is the only bit of heaven the straighties are entitled to
Now you're starting to sound as retarded as Romans Road.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#8776 Mar 7, 2013
EDIT** AND as retarded as Dollarsbill.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#8778 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must realize according to the Bible you will spend eternity in Hell with Satan and his wicked angels, and with the most wicked humans who ever lived. Not a wise choice.
Matthew 25:41 (NASB)
41 Then He will also say to those on His left,'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;
You must realize you have nothing to back that up.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#8779 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The one that foretold the death and resurrection of National Israel. They are back.
You don't have that one. You can't prove it ever existed.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#8780 Mar 7, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since your definition of Satan is based on a pagan myth and shares no similarity with the Satan of the Hebrew scriptures, we can only conclude that the only children of this pagan god of evil are those like yourself that consider this graven image to be real.
Why not let go of the false god you have mistakenly identified as your parent, that can easily be confirmed as such, and embrace the true GOD of the historical Jesus that you reject as the child of Satan that you have revealed yourself to be?
You probably have missed the many statements of faith made by those you attack in your defense of your imaginary Satan and his imaginary hot spot.]
We all need to get informed as to the evil nature of the Roman hoax of Christianity and it's many derivatives that deny the Jewish GOD and the Jewish Jesus and get involved in restoring true Christianity based on the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel to humanity that is even now being found to be in accord with the latest scientific findings concerning the nature of the Cosmos!
GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!
Hell's Bells. Tis a bit of a bummer.
Until reading THIS comment, I'd always thought you were saner than you are. Oh well....

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#8781 Mar 7, 2013
Wade wrote:
<quoted text>Are you even fooling yourself?
God repeatedly condemns and prohibits all homosexual behavior in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments. This fact is not debatable.
You cannot deny this reality and consider yourself to be a Christian. Christianity is defined by the Bible.
David Moore......you really don't know what the hell your ranting about, but then......you are still having issues with who you are.

Again, you may believe the bible all ya want, but it is IRRELEVANT in our laws and government!!!

I would NEVER consider myself a Christian......spiritual yes......Christian.....NO Way......lol!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#8782 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must realize according to the Bible you will spend eternity in Hell with Satan and his wicked angels, and with the most wicked humans who ever lived. Not a wise choice.
Hey Dumbazz......my life does NOT revolve around your book.....so, it has NO MEANING, NO AFFECT, NO BEARING on ANY aspect of my life.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#8783 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Just delivering my soul.
No you're not. You're ignoring your own faults by pointing out others'. Much easier than correcting your own sins, ain't it?

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8784 Mar 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
I am not perfect and therefore I am not 100% of anything but a human
Well .. according to Jesus .. inorder for you to enter Heaven (apart from Christ).. you'll have to be 24/7/365 perfect your entire life .... good luck
MagskBob

Brattleboro, VT

#8785 Mar 7, 2013
N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus called for unity. We see your point.
In the United States there are over 3.000 Christian denominations. Just the arrogance of denominational faith condemns any reconciliation of the Christian religion.
There has already been 'wedges'- just witness the Anglican Church.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8786 Mar 7, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloody Jesus....
You guys are twisted sick... barbaric
Without His Blood there is no salvation.

"the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin"

1 John 1:7 (NKJV)
7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8787 Mar 7, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
EDIT** AND as retarded as Dollarsbill.
Translation = you are Biblically illiterate

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8788 Mar 7, 2013
Mr Mxyzptlk wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are ready for this, Mr. Moneybags!
HEAVENLY NEWS FLASH:
In this 21st Century the world is becoming extremely over-popped, with a census count now of over 7-billion pri-mated human beasts and growing uncontrollably in leaps and bounds. so, divined-revelation has it that Jesus recently met with his dad, JaJa (that's Jesus' nickname for the unpronounceable "YHWH"; not even Jesus knows how to phonetically say "YHWH". In fact, the angels suspect that even "YHWH" hisself has forgotten how to pronounce his own name. Divine Alzheimer's Disease may be in play).
Anyways, Jesus argued over Earth's Pop problem and convinced Daddy JaJa to reverse the Mosaic Laws on human sex, which Moses had commanded to be practiced purely by Hetero Conjuntion. By Jesus,... Jesus won Daddy JaJa over, and now, those laws are to be temporarily placed in limbotic suspension. Jesus hereby decrees, that for the sake of keeping the Earth from gaining too much human weight and waste and being totally corrupted and unsupportable in Sol's System, that the following new laws will be made:
A > All Heterosexual sex-acts will cease and are hereby forbidden until further notice;
B > All forms of Homosexual sex-acts are now lawful and will be practiced universally.
C > Any children born now must provide proof that they were immaculately conceived; failure of the parents to provide indisputable proof that their child is a spawn of virginity will result in the parents and their offspring being stoned to death immediately, BUT,... ONLY AFTER they get to smoke a cigarette!
It's not yet certain, but poop has it that Jesus wants to see Earth's pop drop to 2-billion and then he will consider letting men and women begin f*ckin' each other again.
Well there you have the latest breaking news from the Skygod and his Right Hand, folks.
Stay Tuned!
Mxy
"God gave them up"

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8789 Mar 7, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You must realize you have nothing to back that up.
Of course not since you reject God's word.

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

#8790 Mar 7, 2013
when God hands you over .... it's BAAAAAD !!!

They well shake their fist in the sky up-unto-the END

...... have a good day

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8791 Mar 7, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have that one. You can't prove it ever existed.
"The northern Kingdom of Israel, as well as Philistine city-states, fell in 722 BCE,"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel#History

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

#8792 Mar 7, 2013
they will

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#8793 Mar 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumbazz......my life does NOT revolve around your book.....so, it has NO MEANING, NO AFFECT, NO BEARING on ANY aspect of my life.
Belief in the Bible and the eternal fire are not required for residency in Hell.

"He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone" "forever and ever"

Revelation 14:9-11 (NKJV)
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why christians think they're so much better tha... (Jul '08) 13 min Seduciary 128
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 1 hr Frindly 2,472
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr Frindly 1,703
The truth is difficult, I understand. 6 hr Frindly 67
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 6 hr Frindly 1,031
the pauline paradox 6 hr Frindly 109
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 9 hr blacklagoon 152
More from around the web