Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16101 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#7029 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your Bible. You'll find many thousands.
Genesis 1:3 (KJV)
3 And GOD SAID, Let there be light: and there was light.
He definitely was NOT talking about you.. tard.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7030 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:32 (KJV)
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
So I am guilty by association??? You actually worship that dick?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7031 Feb 19, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that.
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00...
Flash Mountain.
Sweet jebus, TaTa's

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7032 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Bravo!
Here's several for YOU.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

They will find you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7033 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>So I am guilty by association??? You actually worship that dick?
All who support being gay are guilty. But that's just one of MANY nails in your eternal coffin, Hell fire.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7034 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>He definitely was NOT talking about you.. tard.
Jesus was talking to YOU.

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7035 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's several for YOU.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
They will find you.
Did god use a typewriter or did he have like a word processor? Did he need Auto correct? White out?

How is His penmanship?
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#7036 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But God changed his name. It was no longer Saul. You are simply mocking Paul and God.
It is still the same person, dipshit.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7037 Feb 19, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Did god use a typewriter or did he have like a word processor? Did he need Auto correct? White out?
How is His penmanship?
Irrelevant. You have been warned.

Ezekiel 33:9 (KJV)
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#7038 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>So I am guilty by association??? You actually worship that dick?
POST OF THE MONTH!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#7039 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was talking to YOU.
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
He might have been.. but YOU thought you had to butt in..

get lost TARD!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#7040 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. You have been warned.
Really? I didnt hear any warning.. you still hearing voices? they have a diagnosis for that ya know!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7041 Feb 19, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>It is still the same person, dipshit.
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you. I rebuke you gay spirit and antiChrist.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7042 Feb 19, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>POST OF THE MONTH!
Remember you said that, He will.

MT 12 By your words you will be condemned on the Day of Judgment.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#7043 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you. I rebuke you gay spirit and antiChrist.
...and the dish ran away with the spoon.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7044 Feb 19, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the dish ran away with the spoon.
You want more Truth? Eternity is stalking you and will soon find you.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7045 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. You have been warned.
Ezekiel 33:9 (KJV)
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Does GOD give you a lollipop and pat your wittle pointy head when you warn people?

Ders a good boi.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#7046 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you. I rebuke you gay spirit and antiChrist.
LMAO.. ya know, they do TV shows on nuts like you and we all laugh our butts off. do ya speak in tongue too? Ooh.. the devil gonna getcha!

LMAO..

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#7047 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you. I rebuke you gay spirit and antiChrist.
Sorry.. fedex just delivered. You're late. try again or I wont use you for shipping.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#7048 Feb 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You want more Truth? Eternity is stalking you and will soon find you.
Reported for stalking..

(and total lunacy)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof that Christianity is a lie 3 hr Jesus Is 52
Evidence Against God 4 hr KAB 3,778
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 4 hr Atheistgirl 164
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 5 hr 10uhsee 1,318
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 6 hr Atheistgirl 12
Why do you really believe in a god? 6 hr KAB 595
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 7 hr KAB 8,209
More from around the web