Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16098 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#4998 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>Darn the truth. Some gay wrote your crap in 2008, but the APA published in 2009 that sexual orientation is not biological, but due to socialization and environmental factors.
LIAR.
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#4999 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
Even gay Dr. Simon LeVay stated that although homosexual behavior is observed in a few animals, no sexual orientation is found in any animals in the animal kingdom.
LIAR.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5000 Feb 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell BIBLE.......oh that's right, you have to copy from other unbelievers. You have no originality.......you just believe whatever some brain damaged heathen tells you to.
Buble? Some guy filling in as an usher at the ten o'clock had a belt that said 'I Love Boobies' in about inch and a half letters. What could this guy have possibly been thinking when he dressed this morning?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5001 Feb 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
A non-Christian who mocks the Word of God and doesn't even understand the simplest basic milk of the bible has NO say in who is qualified to share it.
Therefore, your opinion means NOTHING to me!
REAL Christians are born again into the family of God, we are the children of God, we have the Holy Spirit of God living inside of us..........REAL CHRISTIANS HAVE AUTHORITY TO SHARE THE GOSPEL!
Funny how you repel people, instead of attracting them to your version. Why is that, you think?

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5004 Feb 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What lie? Provide a link to your church......if you don't want to do it on the public forum then do it privately through Topix mail. I won't share or post it publicly.
I don't believe you go to mass every time you say that you are.......since I see you posting in other threads.
You are a lying sack of garbage.
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5005 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
By the way, only you gays attack Doctors and gays who wish to be treated for the gay sickness. I know you gays want to believe that you were born gay, but that was simply child abuse you have chosen to forget.
Are you saying that your god made people to hate gays, because many do? Are you saying that your god made gays to kill themselves, because many do? Are you saying that your god made AIDS for gays to get it, because most do? Are you saying that your god made gay pedophiles, because most gays are?
Perhaps, indeed I am a minister of truth and Christianity, but like satan you hate truth and Christianity. Why do you hate your parents, God and Christianity? Authority!
Such a boring tirade, full of outright lies. And you aren't even ashamed to be spreading lies for Jesus.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5006 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you gay men know all about crap, poop and anal stuff. Who cares about gays? Gays are innately self desructive.
Not really but you obviously believe all sorts of nonsense.

NEXT
LowellGuy

United States

#5007 Feb 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it did. Sinners mock our Word of God because you want to continue to live your filthy perverted lifestyles. The Word of God convicts you of your sins, thus you mock it and God's messengers who share it with you.
Every born again Christian, not only has authority to share, but is commanded by Jesus Christ to preach the gospel to every creature. Only a complete idiot would say otherwise.
You don't understand the Holy Bible because you are blinded by Satan. You want to continue living life "your way" instead of God's way.
KAB over in the evolution debate forum is a Jehoveh's witness, and he says that JW's are true Christians. Why aren't you trying to save the unsaved from his deceptive ways?

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5009 Feb 10, 2013
I take that back, Romans. I'm sorry. It wasn't very nice. I forgot you have nothing that even remotely resembles a functioning brain.
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5010 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO @ you...did you just try to say that gays are born gay, becauxe gays are born gay? Did you also try to say that although over 97% of all gays were abused as children, if they say that the abuse was not a factor in them becoming gay then it must be true? Not very bright, are you?
97% of gays were abused as children, eh?

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. Shame on you.
LowellGuy

United States

#5012 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>They are like prostitutes and drug addicts.....they will always find agreement among thieves and rapists.
Like good Christian men with a "wide stance," or preachers who have affairs (with women like Swaggart or men like Haggard), or good Christian men who sexually harass young underlings while they hold public office...
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5014 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>....and we straight and normal people call you gay and mentally ill....oops that is redundant. You gays can never prove anything that you say, then the AIDS and suicides come and you want our help...
Want your help?

WANT YOUR HELP???????

What the fuck are you able to do except lie? "Your help".... what a laugh riot.

We have the medical community on our side. They have already proved everything we know. You, on the other hand have NOTHING. No proof, no evidence, nothing but lies.
LowellGuy

United States

#5015 Feb 10, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty major leap from what I was thinking. You don't need to call it sin just because it's something you shouldn't do but there is advice in that book to help you minimize the shouldn't dos and maximize the should dos. If you think it's a bunch of superstitious mumbo jumbo you can dispense with the church, prayers and tithing.
"The Bible is infallible and historically accurate except for all that God stuff."
-- 15DL
Sure, like the story of the good Samaritan. You know what happened to that guy... ;)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5017 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>....and we straight and normal people call you gay and mentally ill....oops that is redundant. You gays can never prove anything that you say, then the AIDS and suicides come and you want our help...
Dude! U R mentally ill.
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5018 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>They are like prostitutes and drug addicts.....they will always find agreement among thieves and rapists.
Are you kidding me with this grade school shit?
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5019 Feb 10, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
I take that back, Romans. I'm sorry. It wasn't very nice. I forgot you have nothing that even remotely resembles a functioning brain.
Ain't that it

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#5022 Feb 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she/it can't even spell bible correctly.... so then how am I going to respond in a manner of which it will understand?
For the stupid and/or deliberately obtuse:

They know how to spell bible correctly. They are intentionally misspelling it to make fun of it. "Buybull" sounds the same as "bible" but the implication is of the two words "buy" and "bull." In other words, they are saying you are buying bullsh...

You really didn't know that?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5023 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, gay person, many professionals suggest that the number is 100%. Gays are not the neighbors of Christians. Your neighbors would be pedophiles, rapists, sinners, thieves and murderers. Shame on you.
Which "professionals"? The pray away the gay "life coaches"?
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5025 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>GAYSER.
Did you mean that you think this is a lie? "Darn the truth. Some gay wrote your crap in 2008, but the APA published in 2009 that sexual orientation is not biological, but due to socialization and environmental factors."
Besides, the gay brain crap was first proposed in 1999, by Hamer and immediately dismissed when the fact that all the subjects had died of AIDS and behavior itself leaves brain imprints.
Nest time just advertize your lack of an education. It will save time.

This is from the APA's website:

What causes a person to have a particular sexual orientation?

There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay, or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social, and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles; most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation.

Any more of your silly lies you wish me to debunk?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#5026 Feb 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
A non-Christian who mocks the Word of God and doesn't even understand the simplest basic milk of the bible has NO say in who is qualified to share it.
Therefore, your opinion means NOTHING to me!
REAL Christians are born again into the family of God, we are the children of God, we have the Holy Spirit of God living inside of us..........REAL CHRISTIANS HAVE AUTHORITY TO SHARE THE GOSPEL!
Folks, that was a mega-cop out!! Clearly this guy has had 3 chances to answer the question and cannot bring himself to answer the question: should one interpret a bible for another person? It's a simple question.

Epic fail. Credibility: buh-bye.

Defeated.

Next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judgment coming to america 38 min fallen angel 55
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 44 min fallen angel 2,114
Israel is anti christ, literally 58 min fallen angel 46
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr fallen angel 1,098
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr fallen angel 1,190
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 3 hr fallen angel 336
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 3 hr fallen angel 40
More from around the web