Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments (Page 130)

Showing posts 2,581 - 2,600 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Born_Again_Christian wrote:
not ashamed,
None of us ever said God does not love the homosexual. God loves them so much he wants them to repent and come to him and let him nurture them and feel the void they longed for as children and never got from their family.
Dana has no clue what a Christian is or they would not be supporting what God abhors which is homosexuality. Christians do not support sin.
<quoted text>
Freudian Christianity!

ROFL !!!

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

not ashamed,
why you calling me sweetie or sweet cheeks? Are you that disrespectful? I am not gay so do not call me those names. I am heterosexual. You gay? seems you are that you would come on a public thread and call another person sweetie or sweet cheeks that you do not even know that is how homosexuals talk. Keep your homosexual slurs to yourself!
<quoted text>
hahahahahahaha are you really that homophobic?
Not to mention, I'm from the south so calling people shug, darling and sweetie are normal. When I called you dear, I didn't think twice about it, just the way I talk. Then when it got you all unglued, it was just entertaining.
I didn't realize gay people had their own language. You seriously are wound WAY to tight. lossen up a bit darling.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Pay attention to God and not satan. God calls you gays the children of the devil. So, whether satan loves you or hates you is something you must decide. Matthew 13:41-44
oh shove your god up your azz

“I will not keep calm”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nut and a clueless one. Obviously you are not a Mormon, since you do not adhere to their teachings. You are simply a rebellious sinner.
First of all, suicide is a mental illness, end quote, so the people who commit suicide are mentally ill. People do not commit suicide because of other people, so stop lying.
Why don't you look up the top ten causes of suicide and stop being stupid.
Based on your logic, blacks and Jews should have the highest rate of suicide, but yet they have the lowest.
You have no clue about causation factors, abuse is a trigger for homosexuality, alcoholism, drug addiction, schizophrenia, malcontent, mental depressive disorders, and addicted behavior, No doubt you have many of these, you do not have to have them all.
Also, if we consider that you are a Mormon, then either you are lying or you receiving healing from God.
When someone makes a valid point, you then start talking out of your rear. You lose more credibility everytime you post.
I couldn't care less if you believe I'm Mormon or what you think of me. I know my heavenly father loves all his children. Even you.
That is good enough for me. I just hope no one close to you is gay.
If so they are in for a rude awakening when they need your support and find out you aren't the "christian" they thought you were.

“... from a ...”

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

not ashamed,
why you calling me sweetie or sweet cheeks? Are you that disrespectful? I am not gay so do not call me those names. I am heterosexual. You gay? seems you are that you would come on a public thread and call another person sweetie or sweet cheeks that you do not even know that is how homosexuals talk. Keep your homosexual slurs to yourself!
<quoted text>
Yes. And more.

You make it almost impossible to respect you.

You don't think, won't learn, lack self-insight and lie about your motivations to yourself and everyone here.

Still, we DO keep re-examining you for that which is valuable (which is the definition of "respect"). So far, it's just fluff, confusion and cant.

Well, sugarbritches, it's time to go sing Compline now. I'll check back in afterwards and respect you some more.

Show me something genuine for once, eh? I wouldn't want to have respected you for nothing.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. No evidence one is born gay.
Actually there is......and it's been given.......now, just because you don't want to agree with it, doesn't mean it hasn't been explained!!!

“... from a ...”

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dana,
There is no hatred on my part. I do not hate homosexuals. I unlike you love them so much that I am willing to risk being called names to tell them the truth if they do not repent they will go to hell. Are you willing to do that? or you to scared you will not be liked? I committed no sin by telling you and the homosexuals God abhors this lifestyle.
<quoted text>
Sure you do. You just don't know it because your measuring stick and benchmarks are all screwed up.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Freudian Christianity!
ROFL !!!
More like a Brainless Christian!!!

“I will not keep calm”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Pay attention to God and not satan. God calls you gays the children of the devil. So, whether satan loves you or hates you is something you must decide. Matthew 13:41-44
Well, first of all unless you are calling me happy, I'm not gay. Secondly, we all know that true followers of Christ follows his commandment to love one another. He did not put conditions on that commandment. Maybe you should ask yourself who you are following.

“... from a ...”

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
More like a Brainless Christian!!!
But, I mean, just LOOK at the post!

It's a fundie spouting freudian theory. 100 years ago they were condemning (LOUDLY) Freud from every pulpit. Now they're repackaging it as christianity ... just as Saul did with Plato and the Stoic philosophers.

She doesn't even have the mental sophistication or education to realize that this is what she's doing. Worse still, she lacks the humility to be able to recognize that she NEEDS some real schooling.

http://www.fundamentallyreformed.com/wp-conte...

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

not ashamed,
<quoted text>
Hey sweetcheeks... why you so pissed? you on the rag?

“I will not keep calm”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

not ashamed
So what you are from the south. Not everyone is from the south so where I come from its disrespectful to be calling someone other than your spouse those kind of names. You are very disrespectful I will show the mods these comments and let them deal with you. I asked you politely stop shoving your homosexual slurs onto me. You want to be that sick then I will let someone else handle you.
<quoted text>
I think it's sick that you think calling someone shug is a homosexual slur. So only homosexuals use that terminology. OH NO !!!! you are gonna tell the mods that I called you darling. Oh my, I will surely go to hell now.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

fr laconic:

>...God calls you gays the children of the devil...<

No, He does NOT.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

not ashamed
So what you are from the south. Not everyone is from the south so where I come from its disrespectful to be calling someone other than your spouse those kind of names. You are very disrespectful I will show the mods these comments and let them deal with you. I asked you politely stop shoving your homosexual slurs onto me. You want to be that sick then I will let someone else handle you.
<quoted text>
well "bless your heart".. you know what that MEANS dontcha, sweet cheeks?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

not ashamed,
You are the fool cause you have no clue if your nephew came from a well adjusted home. Do you know for a fact if he has ever been abused sexually? You were not there 24/7 were you? If not then you do not know what took place behind closed doors. Do you know for a fact his father was a nurturing man? always there for him? or was he one way in front of you and another way behind closed doors? I have not interpreted the Bible poorly, but you have cause you support what God abhors which is homosexuality. Oh, and I am not gay so keep your little "dear" statements to yourself.
<quoted text>
You MUST HAVE molested your children.. you are an abomination!

Dont post to me you creep!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's sick that you think calling someone shug is a homosexual slur. So only homosexuals use that terminology. OH NO !!!! you are gonna tell the mods that I called you darling. Oh my, I will surely go to hell now.
Born Again bitch is sick! I mean REALLY sick!

“I will not keep calm”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

not ashamed
Are you Nettiebelle? She goes around calling people hon all the time.
Nope I have been on these forums since 2008 and the only name I have ever used is not-ashamed. I don't need another screen name, when you stand behind every comment you make you don't need additional screen names to hide behind. Besides I have no shame, so that says it all.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I have been on these forums since 2008 and the only name I have ever used is not-ashamed. I don't need another screen name, when you stand behind every comment you make you don't need additional screen names to hide behind. Besides I have no shame, so that says it all.
we all know who 'born again bitch' is.. and yes, she's been banned from topix too many times now to count. she is foul, mentally sick and a total troll!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

not ashamed,
Go and study cause your nephew is gay because someone in your family either abused him sexually or he was treated bad by your brother or brother in law and you do not know it. So Nettiebelle why the different nick?
<quoted text>
oh darlin.. go take a midol!

“I will not keep calm”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

not ashamed,
Go and study cause your nephew is gay because someone in your family either abused him sexually or he was treated bad by your brother or brother in law and you do not know it. So Nettiebelle why the different nick?
<quoted text>
My nephew is gay because he was born that way. Might be whats wrong with you as well. Stop feeling so much shame. It's okay.
Furthermore, as I said i'm not nettiebelle, I have no clue who that is. Ive seen few of her post. But you can believe whatever you like.
I am and always have been not ashamed. Or you can call by my given name of Sarah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,581 - 2,600 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Does Prayer Make A Difference? 5 min Earth Child 1 17
A Message from Nettie 12 min tickedoffchic 294
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 23 min Chickensinmytruck 78,107
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 5,932
Cookie's Place 2 hr Cookie_Parker 1,799
++++++++ MESSAGE to CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++++++ 2 hr Flygerian 115
Who or what is the Son of Man 3 hr Flygerian 511
•••
•••